Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」
Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:40 am

gabe_majere

gabe_majere

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This song does sound like Burn like someone mention before, i'ts really a good song and cant wait to hear the full version.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Harukaze~
It's catchy and has a nice feel Relax Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:45 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just heard it and I really it <<<<<<333333 CANTA Smile It does sound Baby Action-esque if that makes any sense.. like that song could be the bonus track of BA album. Can't wait for the full version of the song and imho it's 'up there' with Shunkan as my favourite anime theme song by them.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Love it. Honestly I haven't really been in love with their recent work, but I legitimately like this one. Hope that the real thing comes out soon enough...Spring 2012 is way too far away >.>

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

polysix

polysix

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The song sounds great! I looooove Haru's voice in this one. I agree that it reminds me of Burn a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
fam that's sum sick song, cant wait for the full version, these girls never disappoints.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:01 pm

phoenixnumber1

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really like this one, much more mature than Love Survive, Pride or Haruka really, and I like the melody. Slightly rock, slightly pop, but all SCANDAL. :D Can't wait! I'm glad we and they get a break, though, hopefully more time equals better quality releases.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:10 pm

cide

cide

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is amazing! not really a bleach fan, but this song kinda makes me want to watch it now. I really love this song, and the full version isn't even out yet! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 am

ryl_rina

ryl_rina

Caless Student
Caless Student
is the music video's release also next year?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
ryl_rina wrote:is the music video's release also next year?
Practically... cause the song isn't released till spring next year I'm pretty sure...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This song is great! A little sad since the single and the PV will be out next year.

I can't wait for this! Makes me wanna watch Bleach all over again!

SCANDAL Rules!!! XD

.clap.
Nice one

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 am

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm in love with this song...I can't stop listening to it over and over again! .love. LOVE

But isn't it waaaaaaaaaay to long for this single to come out spring of next year (so maybe around March, April or May?) if the short version of this song is already being played on BLEACH (which is a way of marketing/advertising this Harukaze single), then by the time this single comes out, BLEACH might have a new opening song already, so it really doesn't make sense to me. And also, since the title of this single has already been out to the public, and people will be expecting this song to be in their next upcoming single release, if this single won't be out til spring next year, then that means they're gonna have release several other singles within the next 5 months or so before "Harukaze" single comes out...it doesn't make sense. Onion huh?

Unless they are not planning on releasing any new singles for the next several months until spring for "Harukaze"...because spring is a very long way...and we know that SCANDAL has been releasing something new almost every single month. It would be hard for me to believe that SCANDAL won't be releasing anything new until spring (which is 5-7 months from now).

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:35 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
kirei_kawaii^-^ wrote:I'm in love with this song...I can't stop listening to it over and over again! .love. LOVE

But isn't it waaaaaaaaaay to long for this single to come out spring of next year (so maybe around March, April or May?) if the short version of this song is already being played on BLEACH (which is a way of marketing/advertising this Harukaze single), then by the time this single comes out, BLEACH might have a new opening song already, so it really doesn't make sense to me. And also, since the title of this single has already been out to the public, and people will be expecting this song to be in their next upcoming single release, if this single won't be out til spring next year, then that means they're gonna have release several other singles within the next 5 months or so before "Harukaze" single comes out...it doesn't make sense. Onion huh?

Unless they are not planning on releasing any new singles for the next several months until spring for "Harukaze"...because spring is a very long way...and we know that SCANDAL has been releasing something new almost every single month. It would be hard for me to believe that SCANDAL won't be releasing anything new until spring (which is 5-7 months from now).

the girls probably wont release anything new before Harukaze because they will busy the rest of this year with their Hall tour, the upcoming universal studio japan performance and not to mention their xmas live. their hall tour also goes on till december and i would be nuts( well in my case i would) to try and release and promote a single in the middle of this, it would be hectic. but this is my speculation. i understand that by then there may be a new opening. cant tell you much cuz i'm only speculating and im not SCANDAL's management so i dont know what they intend to do but for now Harukaze will come out in spring.

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:41 am

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hawaii fan wrote:the girls probably wont release anything new before Harukaze because they will busy the rest of this year with their Hall tour, the upcoming universal studio japan performance and not to mention their xmas live. their hall tour also goes on till december and i would be nuts( well in my case i would) to try and release and promote a single in the middle of this, it would be hectic. but this is my speculation. i understand that by then there may be a new opening. cant tell you much cuz i'm only speculating and im not SCANDAL's management so i dont know what they intend to do but for now Harukaze will come out in spring.

Thanks for the explanation Hawaii =^-^= I didn't know that they're gonna be doing a lot of tours the rest of this year...so I guess they are gonna be very buisy & I agree, it would be too much to release a new single in the middle of all that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 am

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
If it will really be a spring release, then I guess this is their answer to some of us who thought SCANDAL releases singles too fast.. Thinking

But then it makes them less busy so that is at least a good thing.. and financially challenged (ahem) people like me have a shot at buying that single if we start saving now.. PAPAWASH

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:20 am

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
CM for HARUKAZE

coming soon doesn't sound so far away :smoke:
Although it's good that they have a break from releasing so much stuff in a short time I'm really looking forward to the release, cause the song is awesome.

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

maijiyeon

maijiyeon

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://globalskarf.com
Harukaze :D sounds good! ahh! can't wait.. when are they going to release the whole song? or maybe already released? lol

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 TYzOO
Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
maijiyeon wrote:when are they going to release the whole song? or maybe already released? lol
As for the first listening of the whole song, I think it will come from "radio-rip" versions of the single that will pop-up on the web a few weeks/up to a month before the actual release date of the single(when the girls promote the single via radio shows).
After the period of listening to the radio rip over and over, the PV will show up and then the leaked single itself.
Happy
Source: Usually happens with previous singles.

Last edited by Lexian on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:05 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
HARUKAZE ftw! For me this is the best opening/ending for an anime they have. In the past of course the song was awesome since they sang it Tongue but the video with it, I didn't really liked. But this one, awesome song and awesome video animation! Definitely much much better than the opening video of Shoujo S.

This type of song is what I like most in SCANDAL songs, and I'm really loving it! It's a long wait before Spring 2012, but a one and a half minute version of it is not that bad for now. I'll just wait and imagine how epic the PV of this will be. 8->

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 pm

waverdragon

waverdragon

Caless Student
Caless Student
mc~ wrote:HARUKAZE ftw! For me this is the best opening/ending for an anime they have. In the past of course the song was awesome since they sang it Tongue but the video with it, I didn't really liked. But this one, awesome song and awesome video animation! Definitely much much better than the opening video of Shoujo S.

This type of song is what I like most in SCANDAL songs, and I'm really loving it! It's a long wait before Spring 2012, but a one and a half minute version of it is not that bad for now. I'll just wait and imagine how epic the PV of this will be. 8->

totally agree with u! CANTA Thumbs

CANTA Smile ~WaverDragon~ CANTA Peace
CANTA Swing 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 News_Scandal_Tempt1b CANTA Noise
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Spring release! Time to save up, or spend the whole savings you've made on the tour. Anyway, the 1.5 min version of the song is already awesome. I just can't wait until the release of the full version. Along with the PV maybe? :D

.omg.12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 am

waverdragon

waverdragon

Caless Student
Caless Student
im alr starting to save up!

CANTA Smile ~WaverDragon~ CANTA Peace
CANTA Swing 12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 News_Scandal_Tempt1b CANTA Noise
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 pm

l2azor

l2azor

Caless Student
Caless Student
neeeeed the single now T______T why do we have to wait !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
l2azor wrote:neeeeed the single now T______T why do we have to wait !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Thats how everyone feels... but you don't wanna kill the girls by making them even more busier... .cool.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
they got so many LIVE performances from this Fall till end of winter and what about budokan.. haha looks like Spring is their best time to release Single again... well, Why every Spring They Always released Anime Themed Song.. looks like they want to make a "pattern" CANTA Clap (let say Shoujo S(Spring 2009), Shunkan Sentimental(Spring 2010), Pride (Spring 2011) now Harukaze(Spring 2012)

12th Single - 「HARUKAZE」 - Page 7 Magicrhapsodyartistcopy

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO .please.

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.