You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012
Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:45 pm

TomomixOgawa wrote:If only I was a bit older I could go ... >_<
I'm only 14, and im assuming you guys are like aged 20+ ?
haha, unfortunately my parents would never allow me to leave the country with a bunch of people they've never met when Im at this age... .wew.

Same here, 14 too, and I believe my parents won't allow me too unless I'm able to work out a miracle now, and gain their approval. I suggest you work on your studies now, after all most parents with children of these ages care a lot about grades, as though it's almost everything to them. After all they are very important...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:15 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
7350legend wrote:
haha, unfortunately my parents would never allow me to leave the country with a bunch of people they've never met when Im at this age... .wew.

Same here, 14 too, and I believe my parents won't allow me too unless I'm able to work out a miracle now, and gain their approval. I suggest you work on your studies now, after all most parents with children of these ages care a lot about grades, as though it's almost everything to them. After all they are very important...

grades are truly important up to a certain stage only... but whats more important is that you dont forgo your life in pure pursuit of studies... Nice one (not to suggest that you forgo your studies now of course) about convincing your parents to let you go, it depends on you alone.. we could only offer you guys advices..

getting a bit off-topic here... thats a good insight on the price of transferring.. ultimately it depends entirely on the rest if they want to change cities for sightseeing and of course, if our girls would go from one city to another... .happy.

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 10 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
7350legend wrote:

Yeah that's true, my parents would say just focus on your studies. Oh well, I still have my whole life to live~I will visit Japan one day at least ^^ sucks I can't go with you guys though T_T

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:31 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
@320x200: I like the idea too, to visit SCANDAL-related places, especially Shiroten, we may just come across another band that we like. Who knows, there could be another SCANDAL in the making~~!! (it's just an analogy, BTW, not suggesting anything else)

@the younger members: Don't give up hope. Grab hold of any possible chance to go if you can. You are young once only. But of course, don't "hate" your parents for not letting you go. They are just worried, they will always be.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Makoto, I am not going there for sights or tourist stuff, I am going there to pay my respects... as I told you that night.

@TomomixOgawa, if you really want to go, talk to your parents. I honestly do not mind meeting them and showing them a full itinerary since this idea was thought up by me and enhanced by all you forum friends.

@320x220, I have thought of going Tokyo AND Osaka and yes, the cost will rise up to more then 2k or so as Shinkansen will be expensive. In this way, I would suggest another form of travel payment such as tourist pass. After talking to some retailers, JR is way too expensive alone for Tokyo and Osaka.
Other then that, 1 week might not be enough if this trip will be " SCANDAL Pilgrimage" meaning we will be following SCANDAL's foot steps all over from Osaka to Tokyo and as we know, money is also a big issue with some of our forum friends here. But it would be awesome, I had never been to Osaka anyway~

This trip's main objective is to see SCANDAL live, lets not stray too far from it.

Any other questions?

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 10 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:18 am

DBAG

DBAG

Caless Student
Caless Student
320x200 wrote:
10fingersmikey wrote:Sam, you know I am willing to be in on this! :D

Glad to hear it! Here's hoping as many as possible from the AM2 crew can make it Happy

Dude, that would be Wicked. I will try EXTREMELY hard to make this

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
DBAG wrote:
320x200 wrote:
10fingersmikey wrote:Sam, you know I am willing to be in on this! :D

Glad to hear it! Here's hoping as many as possible from the AM2 crew can make it Happy

Dude, that would be Wicked. I will try EXTREMELY hard to make this

more the merrier I say :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:25 am

DBAG

DBAG

Caless Student
Caless Student
matteroll wrote:List edit :D

Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula (June preferred)
2) turtle-san (June or later of the year preferred)
3) HirumaKyo (March preferred)
4) naKsx
5) Makoto
6) luckless
7) Shift123 (June Preferred)
8) 320x200
9)DBAG (June or summer in the Northern Hemisphere)

Still considering/persuading parents etc
1) Matteroll (JUNE! :D)
2) cyberdoll (June or later of the year preferred)
3) boonlenglbl (June or later of the year preferred)
4) Scandal_Rina93
5) 7350legend (June preferrend)
6) tempostorm (June or later of the year preferred)
7) Rinalcardi
8) ScandalLover.

Count me in on the "Most Likely" list as long as it's in June or July (or summer in the northern hemisphere)

Last edited by DBAG on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:25 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
DBAG wrote:

Count me in on the "Most Likely" list as long as it's in June or July (or summer in the northern hemisphere)

go ahead and add urself into the list~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 am

TetsuyaDaniel

Caless Student
Caless Student
me considering to mostly persuading but i prefer june

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
haha considering the amount of ppl ,renting car is most likely out.. unless we can share the cost of the car and drive around following scandal being their bodyguards lol...

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 10 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Makoto wrote:haha considering the amount of ppl ,renting car is most likely out.. unless we can share the cost of the car and drive around following scandal being their bodyguards lol...

more then 10 then it is not a good idea, moreover, parking as u said is a hassle.
But if we do, yes we will share all the cost, car, petrol and parking.. we will even take in the drivers share, just to be fair to him.

Though after much researching and stuffs, it is not a really good idea...
Train is so easily accessible ~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yes.. but if ur trying to follow scandal whereever they go.. train is 100% too late lol.. they might be reaching the place, doing their stuffs, while we are still on the train..lols.. its really hard.. so on this point.. requires alot of planning!

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 10 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Makoto wrote:yes.. but if ur trying to follow scandal whereever they go.. train is 100% too late lol.. they might be reaching the place, doing their stuffs, while we are still on the train..lols.. its really hard.. so on this point.. requires alot of planning!

Ultimately we need their schedue at least 1 month in advance.. with that and a confirmation of at least 5people with their passports and money ready, then we can start planning and executing this awesome plan~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ah... but for me, i would need a 2 month in advance confirmation... because i may need to go back malaysia to apply for a japan visa... plus hoping saf dont call me back for reservice... .nervous.

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HirumaKyo wrote:ah... but for me, i would need a 2 month in advance confirmation... because i may need to go back malaysia to apply for a japan visa... plus hoping saf dont call me back for reservice... .nervous.

From the list, 99% we are doing it in June. I dunno how soon the girl's schedue will be up.. so I say we need to get ready asap, latest after CNY we need confirmations.

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
agreed... lets all work and plan hard... then in june, we will all have a big blast of a great time... Nice one

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 pm

HirumaKyo wrote:agreed... lets all work and plan hard... then in june, we will all have a big blast of a great time... Nice one

Yeah! They always say, 先苦后甜 (hard works comes before fun and happy times)! Lets work our heads off now and we'll have a whale of a time when the trip comes Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ok I hereby confirm this to be a June trip. This will however change depending on the Girls' but it will still be later and not earlier then June.

Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula
2) turtle-san
3) naKsx
4) Makoto
5) luckless
6) Shift123
7) 320x200
8) DBAG

1) Matteroll
2) cyberdoll
3) boonlenglbl
4) Scandal_Rina93
5) 7350legend
6) tempostorm
7) Rinalcardi
8) ScandalLover.

@HirumaKyo, I have removed your name because u stated March.. please re-insert if you are still able to join us.

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm

kagami

kagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula
2) turtle-san
3) naKsx
4) Makoto
5) luckless
6) Shift123
7) 320x200
8) DBAG

1) Matteroll
2) cyberdoll
3) boonlenglbl
4) Scandal_Rina93
5) 7350legend
6) tempostorm
7) Rinalcardi
8) ScandalLover.
9) Kagami

Possible SH trip to Japan in 2012 - Page 10 Untitled-1_zps8866f6fb
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I will try my best to make this trip as cheap in terms of travel and lodging,
food I will let you all decide, whatever you wanna eat I cannot control, but be fair, not everyone can afford expensive food and I am sure some of us has allergy like me for instance with Oysters and certain Mushrooms.

I would believe for the bulk of us, most of the money is for SCANDAL, any remainder we will decide again. It is ultimately YOUR money, but I suggest spend it wisely.

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Serenula wrote:I will try my best to make this trip as cheap in terms of travel and lodging
food I will let you all decide, whatever you wanna eat I cannot control, but be fair, not everyone can afford expensive food and I am sure some of us has allergy like me for instance with Oysters and certain Mushrooms.

I would believe for the bulk of us, most of the money is for SCANDAL, any remainder we will decide again. It is ultimately YOUR money, but I suggest spend it wisely.

Kk. We should all be considerate towards one another. If I can come, I'll bring along a bottle of zyrtec and some panadol just in case anyone gets an allergy or falls ill. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
7350legend wrote:Kk. We should all be considerate towards one another. If I can come, I'll bring along a bottle of zyrtec and some panadol just in case anyone gets an allergy or falls ill. Happy

Oh yes, that is a good point. Haha you made it sound as though we are flying in a weeks time.. I am actually getting excited~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Serenula wrote:Oh yes, that is a good point. Haha you made it sound as though we are flying in a weeks time.. I am actually getting excited~

Haha yea, the thought of it just feels so exciting.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
forget to mention, those which did not place a month preference, I automatically regard you as fine with either.

Added Toonz to the list

Mostly likely confirmed
1) Serenula
2) turtle-san
3) naKsx
4) Makoto
5) luckless
6) Shift123
7) 320x200
8) DBAG

1) Matteroll