You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
-Rhythm wrote:Hahahaha. I don't know if these really happened to me anymore. Everything felt like a dream. Can I go back in time? >_<

Go back in time and stay there.. over and over...~ nah I dun wanna.. I rather follow them wherever they go~.. Eisuke has the best job in the world

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
razor tv has uploaded some concert videos as well as autograph session videos

razor tv here

hope it can help with PCD.

MAMI: 見てるぞ!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 Screenshot2012-02-02atPM105127-1
Back to top Go down
feelslikedance

feelslikedance

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://hiyori-fuuko.deviantart.com
Serenula wrote:@feelslikedance

Ya!! I held tomomi's hand during HMV, already cannot believe it is real .. omg~~ THEY ARE REAL, the songs I listen to.. they are the ones playing it.. OMG OMG..

YES! I really regretted not going for the autograph session .waaa.

-Rhythm wrote:Hahahaha. I don't know if these really happened to me anymore. Everything felt like a dream. Can I go back in time? >_<

No! We should look forward and experience more and more SCANDAL!!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 Sig118
Back to top Go down
kagami

kagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
feeling like jumping n shout yeah! when ever my ipod play "EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!"

Scandal Fever is making me Crazy! ><

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 Untitled-1_zps8866f6fb
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Need more scandal..damn I am crying over Burn~ this PCD ... worst then that time I went for X Japan concert... cannot even compare... omg.. I miss them crazy ..my SCANDAL~~~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
naksx wrote:razor tv has uploaded some concert videos as well as autograph session videos

razor tv here

I saw the guy with Canta on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
Seems like everyone's PCD is really intense...same like me hehehe Tongue

RAWR I WANNA SEE SCANDAL AGAIN AND SOON >__<....and thanks naksx for teh link :3

Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
naksx wrote:razor tv has uploaded some concert videos as well as autograph session videos

razor tv here

damn this video just make me more excited!!!!!
and makes me regret why didn't i just buy an extra copy of BA for the autograph!! .waaa.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 Sigcf
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The razor tv one media who interview them really failed.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for re-starting our PCD :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xKai wrote:The razor tv one media who interview them really failed.
Who cares?i am watching it for the girls!!!

@Serenula What Scandal Merch you still buying?Can count me in? .common.

Last edited by luCkLEsS on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
those clips were filmed in day 1.
wonderful memories again Happy

Back to top Go down

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I feel depressed again.. >_<
I wish I can fly over to Japan.

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tomomi said:

TAKE OUT TOWEL~
Ah..ok?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh~
Rina,.. dobondobondobon shitawa~
TWIST ok?

Se no, twist twist twist twist go~~
Kawaiiness overloaded!

@luCkLEsS what u wanna get? I just finished order 2 hours ago.. >_< next will be ordering Score sheets~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Serenula Where you ordering from o.O?no idea what to get also hahas was just asking =X

And Tomomi twist was CUTE!!!!
omg...just when i thought my PCD is finally over...

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

razor tv here

OH MY GOD Thank you thank you so much for the share Punkman

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:@Serenula Where you ordering from o.O?no idea what to get also hahas was just asking =X

And Tomomi twist was CUTE!!!!
omg...just when i thought my PCD is finally over...

CD Japan, Yes asia.. whever I can find lah.. tmr maybe I going down to kinokuniya to see if they can get it cheaper or not..

PCD will never end...never

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
TOMOMI'S TWIST PART WAS EPICLY KAWAII X3

Back to top Go down
SonicFiringZ

SonicFiringZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
HAHA part 5 was insanely kawaii! cuteness overloadddd, want to pinch her cheeks~ xD

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SonicFiringZ wrote:HAHA part 5 was insanely kawaii! cuteness overloadddd, want to pinch her cheeks~ xD

Kawaii max~overload, and whats best.. its all natural~! that is our Tomomi~!! LOVE

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Serenula Nah its cool haha just kidding

Saw on the singapore scandal fan facebook page and saw the person who got Haruna pick...but apparently he gave it to the person behind him >.< so lucky...will take forever for me to get it...

Back to top Go down
chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I've posted this one in the previous thread, but I'll repost it for easier read in this thread, for anyone who is interested.

"Ok, I apologize for the long post, but I just wanna share my joy and for my own keepsake:

最高の夜だ~~!! It's so unreal. I finally got to meet the members up-close and personal (forget the personal part haha)

Went through security without problem (stupid me, I did not bring any bags to be checked but I waited until they told me to go, hence I was a bit slow in entering the auditorium). Got a seat in the center directly facing Haruna’s mic, in the 3rd row from the stage. .clap.

It was just under an hour to show time, but I was already quite hyped. After some time, Eisuke came onto stage to put some stuff for the girls (things like towels and others). And boy, Eisuke is so popular here~~!! We were simply cheering for him whenever we saw him and I think he was enjoying the attention. He would just walk onto stage for no obvious reason and let us cheer for him before walking back behind LOL .tsk.
After that, another staff-san came in to do the final check on the instruments and finally, SCANDAL~~!! The girls were in the black dreamer uniform and I was looking directly at Haruna because of the center position I was at in the auditorium. Unfortunately Dai-chan did not make an appearance, neither did Canta. (But Flare had Canta off stage, so I guess it’s cool)

Staring with Glamorous You, we were quite in-sync with the song, singing “Woo~oo~hoo” at the right moments. During その時、世界は君だらけのレイン, we were able to sing “アブラカタブラ アブラカタブラ” harmoniously as well. The girls loved our participation too, you could see it in their eyes. It was perfect.

Not to forget Tomomi who gave us instructions on swinging the towels during DOLL, she’s such a doll~~!!
“When Rina ‘Don-don-don-don’, you twist towel, like this”
I could not really make out what she said though, was it “twist” or “swing”, but we all knew what to do and it was fun!!

During the MC segment, we may have been very enthusiastic and were a bit too loud to let the girls speak properly, but it’s the first LIVE in Singapore!! SCANDALの皆さん, please forgive us. The individual intro and speech were quite short, still, we knew we could count on Tomomi to spice things up. She was sharing about her chicken rice experience and mentioned something about it being hot, and I think other members have mentioned it as well.

After that, Haruna made a bit of twist to the intro of Haruka by singing it very slowly, I am not sure was it because we were slightly too loud for her to continue or was it intentional, but we somehow managed to sing along to the whole song. Whole song~~!! The same goes for Shunkan and Shoujo S and I think Pride was almost there too. Everyone did a great job!! I am sure they loved it as well as we did. Nice one

Love Survive was really intense, Rina was way cool on the drums and Burn was lovely. And Tokyo Skyscraper simply rocked. And during Hi-Hi-Hi, Haruna’s “Chotto Dake” and Tomomi’s bass solo came out with full force, but I think Tomomi did not throw her pick far enough to reach the crowd LOL. All I remember was how we swing our light sticks and towels to the beat with the songs with all that we’ve got.

Throughout the whole show, I was almost fixated on Haruna as I was directly in front of her, and she was かこいい~~. She definitely sounded perfect today. I sometimes wonder if the problem lies with the videos that we’ve been watching. Unfortunately I sorta neglected Tomomi and Mami a bit due to this reason, so this would be the only very, very small disappointment I have for tonight’s show.

And Haruna promised that they will return to Singapore NEXT year~~!! See, I knew we rocked their world too~~!! .hora.

The last song was SCANDAL BABY, and once more we really showed our love by singing along with the girls.

After a few rounds of “encore”(it was obvious that we were exhausted from all the singing and jumping and swinging and nodding that we took some time to recover in order to persist with our “encore”), the girls came back on stage in the deamer T-shirt and blew our minds away with Kagerou. Man, this song really needs to be listened to LIVE~~!!

To really end off this almost unbelievable night, Everybody Say Yeah literally sent all of us flying. We were jumping at every “Yeah” there is in the song and I really wished this song would never end, even if I die from exhaustion from all the jumping. .nosebleed.

After the song, Haruna threw her pick in my direction and it actually flew as far as up to the 4th row from the stage. Well, it was slightly away from me so I did not manage to catch it. I missed this one during the pick episode, but my friend saw Tomomi trying to walk around the amp and somehow almost trip on the wires lying on stage. And when the girls lined up on stage to say good-bye, our screams and cheers somehow lasted long and strong enough to keep them on stage for just that much longer.

After the show was the meet n greet session, it was my first time meeting the members up-close. I was so nervous~~!! Somehow I managed to retain my sanity and said Arigatou to Tomomi and Haruna and told them in English that I’ll see them again tomorrow. I shook their hands and looked at them in the eyes. They were so earnest~~!! Than I moved on to say Arigatou to Rina and tried to bring up the double bass topic, but was instantly pushed away by the staff so much so that I almost missed Mami. Mami was already extending her hands and she was also surprised that I missed her. Luckily I managed to shake her hands and said Arigatou to her face-to-face. .wew.

This is definitely the best night of my life (this month, in Singapore, haha). I can’t wait for tomorrow to see them perform again. I hope tomorrow will be even better and the girls will thoroughly enjoy our energy and enthusiaism.

This is my account base on what I remembered, the order of the songs may not be correct and the setlist may not be complete, I was just writing what came to my mind first.

Hope you enjoy my post. Pardon my poor English. .hail. "

I'll post what I wrote for the 2nd night as well. (^w^)

Back to top Go down
chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Day 2 of Baby Action Asia Tour Singapore, Final Night!!

"Tonight's show was awesome, if not better than yesterday's~~!!

I got to listen to SPACE RANGER played LIVE~~!! Woah-hoo~~~~!!! Thank you, SCANDAL!! .clap.

Shunkan was pushed to the encore and Kagerou was the song that was removed from yesterday's setlist.

I am really glad the girls enjoyed our powerful cheering and rapport and that it gave them even more confidence for their hall tour. As this is my 2nd night watching them, I was able to better observe the girls handle their instruments (yesterday was extremely over-whelming for me, probably too high to properly appreciate their skills)

I managed to get almost the same seat as yesterday, just off by 1 seat to the right. But today I managed to pay my attention to not just Haruna, but everyone else as well, Rina, Mami and Tomomi. And Tomomi was ever so hyped today that she kneeled down while playing her bass~~!! Twice~~!!

Mami also appeared much more cheerful and playful and Rina looked up more at the crowd today, even while she was playing. She even commented about our glowing light sticks being very 綺麗~~!! Haruna also seemed very pleased, I wonder was it because it was the final night and we were so hyper~~!! I just want to say thank you, Flare, for distributing the light sticks and making this a memorable thing for RINA.

Now it is verified, Haruna did specially make a slow intro into Haruka, because we all kept very quiet today to listen to her. Yesterday I forgot to mention that Very Special was played, and I just wanna add that we sang along to the first 4 lines of the song very well today.

Oh, I cannot forget to mention about the promise the Haruna gave us, 約束, about returning next year to Singapore. She raised her pinky to “lock” that promise with us, and we definitely were more than happy to pinky promise on that by showing ours back. And yes, Pride was up next and we all showed our pinkies when she reached the part 約束. (Ok, I only know I did, I couldn’t tell if everyone did the same thing)

SCANDAL BABY was once again the last song before the encore, and today we managed to pull off a relatively long and persistent encore, thanks to the SH members in the front row for leading the shout. Somehow, towards the end of the encore shouting, it changed from アンコルto スキヤンダル; at one point it even switched to Eisuke. It was so fun~~ LOL

And today, I finally managed to properly meet and speak to the girls and receive a response from each of them. It was not much, the same thing as I said yesterday, Arigatou and “see you again” in English, but Tomomi, Haruna and Rina all gave me a reply in English “see you again”. Mami also replied me and she even waved to me with both hands when I turned to leave. And Tomomi, like yesterday, was very earnest and leaned forward to listen to what I said. Pardon me if I appear to be over-reacting, but I really enjoyed every moment of it. They were so sincere~~ .toj.

Ok, fan-boy confession over, my body really is aching all over now, and my right arm is really wasted. I can still type now, but I feel that by the time I wake up, it will be so sore that every move I make will make me scream LOL

No, I don’t want this to end~~~ Please tell me tomorrow is Friday and I am going to see SCANDAL live for both Friday and Saturday."

Just to add to this recollection, during the DOLL segment when Tomomi gave us the instructions on the towel, she forgot the word to use and said swing/spin. Haruna than walked over to remind her that it was twist. (that's the word she used on Day 1). So she was like:

"Towel, eh...when Rina don-don-don-don, eh...eh...eh......... swing/spin", with her infectious smile that I just could not stop smiling with her. After Haru's reminder, she was like: "Ah, twist, twist, twist, twist, thank you!!"

Hope you enjoy reading this~~

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@chiy102
Oh wow, thanks for sharing that with us, it was almost like being there.
But I still wish I had been there !

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
SonicFiringZ

SonicFiringZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
Serenula wrote:
SonicFiringZ wrote:HAHA part 5 was insanely kawaii! cuteness overloadddd, want to pinch her cheeks~ xD

Kawaii max~overload, and whats best.. its all natural~! that is our Tomomi~!! LOVE

YEAHHHHHH~ HAHAHA. natural cuteness overloaddaaaa! I'm still in PCD even after so long. I miss them .Oh yeah did anyone post the group photo that was taken on de 2nd day together with the banner?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum