You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This was my first concert in my life, and can't believe is my favourite band; SCANDAL
I attend the Friday concert and regreted not going on Saturday, I heard from people that Saturday night one was better and more 'high' I didn't attend the meet and greet due to not enough of money, but I glad that I saw them during the autograph session, and my mind was blank at that time, beside saying Arigato to the girls. but I did remember I called RINA 'dai-chan' during that session, she seem to be happy that I called her that.

I have been loving all kinds of kpop stuffs for the pass 4 years, and I don't even bother to attend their lives.
But for SCANDAL is a different case, after I start supporting them, my life become kinda inspired, from a person who don't really like rock music till I like rock musics now. And I wanted to learn guitar to play covers of their song whenever I free.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 2 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

dominique

Caless Student
Caless Student
I believe Tomo said, "Do it, And do it, And do it, And do it!" during the towel twisting-training part :D

Namida no Regret and BURN was a blast.

And the highest song when Mami was really into it was LOVE SURVIVE. That was when I totally lost it and got into "rock-mode" <3

Last edited by dominique on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
dominique wrote:I believe Tomo said, "Do it, And do it, And do it, And do it!" during the towel twisting-training part :D

mhm mhm! She did!!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 2 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
dominique wrote:I believe Tomo said, "Do it, And do it, And do it, And do it!" during the towel twisting-training part :D

And the highest song when Mami was really into it was LOVE SURVIVE. That was when I totally lost it and got into "rock-mode" <3

There was namida no regret??They didn't play it on Friday >.< now i regret not going on Saturday

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 2 Sigcf
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
luCkLEsS wrote:

There was namida no regret??They didn't play it on Friday >.< now i regret not going on Saturday

no there wasn't~~ ..was there.. or was I crying too much that I forgot?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

dominique

Caless Student
Caless Student
Was it? DId I make a mistake? Oops... ......

Maybe it's just me crying too. Sorry, still in pcd .... .toj.

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
dominique wrote:Was it? DId I make a mistake? Oops... ......

Maybe it's just me crying too. Sorry, still in pcd .... .toj.

nooo` I wanted to sing namida no regret to them.. the last phrase.. just before they left.. but.. sigh~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

dominique

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ AHHHHHHHHHHHH my heart pains with you!

I think, other moments to recall too was when Mami did that "hand slide out" after picking during one of the songs and when everybody on the right side followed suit.

ALSO, WHEN EVERYBODY SANG TOGETHER. (which song was it?) OMG, that is still so epic! I haven't memorized the lyrics but I can pretty much tell the girls were touched and the fans were loving it!

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
dominique wrote:^ AHHHHHHHHHHHH my heart pains with you!

I think, other moments to recall too was when Mami did that "hand slide out" after picking during one of the songs and when everybody on the right side followed suit.

ALSO, WHEN EVERYBODY SANG TOGETHER. OMG, that is still so epic! I haven't memorized the lyrics but I can pretty much tell the girls were touched and the fans were loving it!

Sat was indeed more powerful, everyone was syncronized.. singing together, twisting the towels "do it and do it " :D
jumping screaming cheering and replying the girls' MC-ing.. hontoni tanoshi :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TOMO's duck walk/kneeling on the ground/climbing up onto RINA's platform

MAMI's killer moves during Very Special/that AWESOME JUMP during Space Ranger

and MAMI and HARU's side to side playing at the front of stage...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

MAMI: 見てるぞ!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 2 Screenshot2012-02-02atPM105127-1
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
naksx wrote:TOMO's duck walk/kneeling on the ground/climbing up onto RINA's platform

MAMI's killer moves during Very Special/that AWESOME JUMP during Space Ranger

and MAMI and HARU's side to side playing at the front of stage...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Standing infront of Tomomi is like... .wow. , her interactions are unlimted.. from simple coming to the edge of stage to kneeling down, head banging etc~ and her face :3 she always pouts her cheeks.. SUGOII KAWAII!!!

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
turtle-san wrote:
1) Right after the 2nd day of concert, some peeps and I went to have our dinner. There were some cantonese songs playing at the back. To me, they sounded just like "Tomomi yaaa~, Tomomi yaaa~" LOL

That was a song sang by HK rock band, Beyond.
song name, Armani.
armani...nakupenda....nakupenda..we.we...

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
toonz wrote:
turtle-san wrote:
1) Right after the 2nd day of concert, some peeps and I went to have our dinner. There were some cantonese songs playing at the back. To me, they sounded just like "Tomomi yaaa~, Tomomi yaaa~" LOL

song name, Armani.

And I was like saying.. "OH I LIKE THAT SONG".. then I dozed off.. >_> everything to us is now SCANDAL

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
my PCE...
its really a joy to stand right in front of tomomi and that position also allows me to see rina. tomomi made funny faces to me eye to eye quite a number of times and of cos, i did the same back. hahaha at one point she actually stick out her tongue while jumping with her bass .wow.

during the handshake, tomomi held my hands a little longer and gave me that hey-i-remember-you kind of look. i tell you that moment was like scandal heaven above heaven! of cos not forgetting that haruna, rina and mami were very very very very sincere and sweet!

Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
toonz wrote:
turtle-san wrote:

song name, Armani.

And I was like saying.. "OH I LIKE THAT SONG".. then I dozed off.. >_> everything to us is now SCANDAL

i saw u dozing hahahaha

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
toonz wrote:
Serenula wrote:
toonz wrote:
turtle-san wrote:

song name, Armani.

i saw u dozing hahahaha

Ya~~ omg her face.. her facial expressions~ she also gave me that Hey~ its you face.. her smile was different from the previous guy in front of me~ :D

Tried lah.. PCD leh.. 4am that day~ you should know x3

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
luCkLEsS> Ok, for my first time, more like I shouted. This time round, I REALLY SCREAMED. My whole body ached for a few days, even till now and I lost my voice and barely recovering. LOLOL .toj.

More PCE:

5) It's raining super heavily for these few days. As I walked out to lunch just now I thought of Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain again. LOL!

6) On the way back from lunch, I held my umbrella and sheltered myself. Along the way I suddenly thought of Shoujo S.

This is getting out of hand. My mind is still filled with them. .dies.

My wordings are pretty haphazard but please don't mind me.
Back to the concert for the 2nd day, it was actually an interesting experience as well. Due to the fact that I had a little friction with the guards, I was delayed for a moment. I'm left with the seat at the extreme left corner as mentioned. Beside me were two Japanese dude who were Tomomi fan. As we were waiting for the concert to rock, they displayed their towels, the red black and yellow with the warning stripes one and the pink towel with Canta and some words on it.

It's so nice! I went to Yahoo auction and saw that the pink towel is actually auctioning at 8500 .wtf.

In any case, I appreciated the fact that I was sitting right at the corner, that means I had the entire space to myself to play around. I wielded two large light sticks and had hell lot of fun! Though that meant more muscle ache. As we were screaming and shouting, the Japanese dudes were actually cheering in their own way. I later on observed that they were doing exactly the same as SCANDAL's crew at the side of the stage.

I followed them sometimes while I was free playing most of the time. When I got to interact with Tomomi I was really crazy. She came down 3 times. After the 3rd time where I actually touched her bass, literally went crazy LOL! Screaming, headbanging and jumping like a madman. I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT!

A downside on where I was sitting was that Tomomi literally blocked Rina from me 90% of the time. Well... I was more of a Haru/Tomo fan so it wasn't that bad. And just that night turned me totally into a Tomo fan! .hora.

Last edited by turtle-san on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
turtle-san wrote:luCkLEsS> Ok, for my first time, more like I shouted. This time round, I REALLY SCREAMED. My whole body ached for a few days, even till now and I lost my voice and barely recovering. LOLOL .toj.

More PCE:

5) It's raining super heavily for these few days. As I walked out to lunch just now I thought of Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain again. LOL!

6) On the way back from lunch, I held my umbrella and sheltered myself. Along the way I suddenly thought of Shoujo S.

This is getting out of hand. My mind is still filled with them. .dies.

you aren't alone... they were so powerful, they burnt it into our mind.. Just only 1hr 30mins..is all it takes for us to go to heaven..

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
2 days concert and that's 3 hrs hehehehehehhe

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
toonz wrote:2 days concert and that's 3 hrs hehehehehehhe
Good for you lor.. for me 1:30mins is all it takes..

Haruna's voice and her movements while singing, Rina's lively druming and her smile.. Mami's ever impressive guitar playing and jumping around ~ and of course, Tomomi.. super interactions that makes everyone feel a part of the concert ..

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
Updated my previous post with more stuff.

It can go on for more than 3, I totally won't mind. LOL!

Anyway, you have FB?

Last edited by turtle-san on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
turtle-san wrote:

It can go on for more than 3, I totally won't mind. LOL!

Anyway, you have FB?

I dunno if 3 hrs would make my PCD even worst or not... oh yes, add add :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
call me crazy but i keep calling tomomi's name in my sleep!
this little sweetheart!!!

Back to top Go down
darksteel

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
For me directly after the concert i had like no feeling , neither happy or sad.
but after reading all your PCE , i started to have PCD for i Did not went to the concert.
I knew i had missed out so much fun and stuff. only left with Tears of Regret. CANTA Cry

Sleeping to Rock Music.
SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 2 11kft4x
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
toonz wrote:call me crazy but i keep calling tomomi's name in my sleep!
this little sweetheart!!!

Change le u, no more Rina.. Tomomi convert~ wahahaha

darksteel wrote:For me directly after the concert i had like no feeling , neither happy or sad.
but after reading all your PCE , i started to have PCD for i Did not went to the concert.
I knew i had missed out so much fun and stuff. only left with Tears of Regret. CANTA Cry

That is the song everyone is listening to~... CANTA Cry

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum