leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:Wow fam, looks well sick defo cant wait
Thanks!

JayPub wrote:OH! OH! You changed the title screen! It looks great :D
I'm getting all excited now XD

Cynthia it is! It's all coming together! .clap.
Well, there'll be a different title screen for every demo.
Then I'll survey the people who played the game on which title screen do they prefer.
That way, the title screen that will appear on the Final Version can be considered as the best.
Thanks!
Hahahaha! Well, I haven't done any progress as of today.
I'm preparing for a Chemistry long quiz tomorrow. (You know me, I suck at Chemistry so I'm preparing for this one... I can't let my grades go lower, or else.. There'll be no PS3.. Tongue )
Expect even the slightest update tomorrow. (When I get back from school.)

Yep, Cynth will be the female protagonist on DEMO 2. I don't know if it'll be her until the Final Version. We never know, I might come up with an awesome Custom Female character.. xD xD

amz7250 wrote:Yea fam, its gonna b well sick
You really like saying / posting that don't you? Thanks again! xD

~Leach//.

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:26 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:You really like saying / posting that don't you? Thanks again! xD

I think he says it because it's TRUE! Haha.

Cool, whether it's Cynthia or some brand new custom character, I'm sure it'll be great!

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 ScandalliveTOURteammember2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Yea fam, it true it is sick

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:I think he says it because it's TRUE! Haha.

Cool, whether it's Cynthia or some brand new custom character, I'm sure it'll be great!

amz7250 wrote:Yea fam, it true it is sick
Domo arigato gozaimasu! ^^

Also, I just felt like posting this..

I re-sprited them, changed some weather conditions, etc. etc.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-3

MINI-UPDATE:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-4
Feeling the BABY ACTION heat yet?..

PROGRESS:
Scripting the main event for DEMO 2.. (Yay! xD xD)

~Leach//. (P.S. Is the cloud annoying?..)

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:01 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh that's a cloud? When I first saw it, I thought it was smoke/fog like if they had a smoke machine or something xD

BABY ACTION SPRITES! Those are even better! Nice one .wow.
Those look really really good. <3

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:Oh that's a cloud? When I first saw it, I thought it was smoke/fog like if they had a smoke machine or something xD

BABY ACTION SPRITES! Those are even better! Nice one .wow.
Those look really really good. <3
Ohhh-kay.. FIXED! I removed the cloud. xD xD

Hahaha! Thanks! Do you have any thoughts about it? The instruments, their hairs? Anything that'll help me improve them? ^^

Also, I started to make the Battle Sprite(Back) of the Female player since 'ya know, DEMO 2's release is coming nearer and nearer.. xD xD
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-5
(Still a work in progress.)

2nd attempt. (V2)
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-6
Yep. So I think I'll go with this one.. Thoughts?

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
THREAD BUMP:
"Today, I bring you MINI-UPDATES.."

~ Changed the Battle Background (Outdoors); Credit goes to Full Metal.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-7

~ Finished the Battle Back Sprite animation for the female protagonist.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack1-3

~ New Battle Background SHOW-OFF.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2-2

~ Best Friend Event
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack3-2

Also, I'll release a "POKEMON SCANDAL -- LIVE TOUR -- Giveaway Patch", I don't know when, but be sure to keep an eye out for that (I'm pretty sure that this will come first before the Official Demo 2. xD xD). It'll be the last patch to include a hassle-free way of of getting ZEKROM & RESHIRAM (or the other way around). The patch will also include all the Black & White starters, and some other rarities.

EDIT:

~ New Banner; Credit to XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Pokemon-Scandal
~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nice new banner Leach! Definitely an attention grabber.
About which Cynthia battle sprite to use, yeah stay with the second one. It's the one that matches the regular sprite.

Actually, I think the Baby Action sprites are perfect. No complaints Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks.

Well, yeah.. but I'm currently considering a name change for the female protagonist, and some recoloring. (Maybe I'll recolor her dress red.) So that she'll look a little bit different from Cynthia, because some people might find it weird to have her as the playable female protagonist.

Wow. I rarely get those compliments. [ It's a good thing though, because due to the criticisms that I suffered before I have improved (a bit.) ]
Thanks! ^^

EDIT:

~ Just scriptin'
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-9

~ Just scriptin' PART II
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-8

Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hehe, now the female protagonist looks better than the male :D WIN FOR MY GENDER XD

Make sure to show us the type of red ^^ Not too bright, right?
Yes, you have improved a lot!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:Hehe, now the female protagonist looks better than the male :D WIN FOR MY GENDER XD

Make sure to show us the type of red ^^ Not too bright, right?
Yes, you have improved a lot!
That was not intended..
Never fear gents, maybe next time (after I release DEMO 2) I might come up with something more epic than the female protagonist. xD xD
GOOD FOR YOU Nice one

Yep. Maybe maroon / crimson / or a color near those.. Tongue
No comment.

MINI-UPDATE: (Of course I'll insert a mass amount of people there; I'm just scripting first.)

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-10

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack1-4

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2-3

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack3-3

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:23 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
THREAD BUMP:

While I'm on a 50/50 status in scripting the main event (Performance of SCANDAL in Aurora City's Concert Grounds)..

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hud4f8j1dfqdk5w">POKEMON SCANDAL --LIVE TOUR-- GIVEAWAY PATCH</a> is now up! It isn't that great, but enjoy anyway! ^^

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Peak fam, my laptop is down, I cant do The prize giveaway thing

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:Peak fam, my laptop is down, I cant do The prize giveaway thing
Oh, don't worry! I think it'll stay there for a while since I'll be having a major examination next week, so all progress on DEMO 2 will be put on hold.

I hope your laptop will be fixed soon! ^^

~Leach//.

[P.S. If you have encountered any problem in the GIVEAWAY PATCH, please post it here (if possible with a screenshot / screenshots) so that it'll be fixed on the DEMO 2.]

--VBA has an "Screen Capture" feature in it. So yeah, that would be all.
Thanks a ton! ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys!!
Hahahha, it's nice to be back .clap. Gosh my exam sure was "fun" while it lasted but i can't seem to get my mind of Scandal during my last day of examination which is today XD.(i think i've flunked my history test)

Anyways, back to the topic, it seems that i have missed tons of updates while i was away so i'm a bit lost right now. Hopefully i won't sound too stupid when you continue reading my review of the project. Before i continue, i would like to appologize to EVERYONE whom i have offended.
So, it seems that Demo 2 is finally comming out!! YAY! *Applause* . But the things is, when i tried the give away patch update, my intro din't changed to the new intro. It is still the fire red intro so i'm guessing that i'm experiencing some trouble??? Secondly i think that the sprites are amazing and definately go with the 2nd one as it looks better just like what jaypub suggested and i'll look forward to the MORE FLASHY sprite for the male protagonist . ( DON'T BE MAD AT ME LEACHIM, I'M NOT SAYING THAT THE CURRENT MALE ONE IS CRAPPY)
Again, the baby action sprites are amazing too ^^ but is it just me or is it that Rina din't have any significant changes ??? (Don't scold me agn ^^) . Personally, I think that the lyrics idea is amazing for people who wants to know the lyrics of the song when they are too lazy to type it on google XD. (Don't bash me people ^^)

Okay, i guess now i'll ask about the giveaway thing that amz7250 said about. Does anyone know what kind of event this is ( i know that its a giveaway event ..... but i would like to it in detail.) Okay i guess that it then i'll be playing the demo now

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Okay, I'll answer your post in sections... ^^

FoodHeaven wrote:Hey guys!!
Hahahha, it's nice to be back .clap. Gosh my exam sure was "fun" while it lasted but i can't seem to get my mind of Scandal during my last day of examination which is today XD.(i think i've flunked my history test)
This happens to me too.. xD xD
FoodHeaven wrote:
Anyways, back to the topic, it seems that i have missed tons of updates while i was away so i'm a bit lost right now. Hopefully i won't sound too stupid when you continue reading my review of the project. Before i continue, i would like to appologize to EVERYONE whom i have offended.
You haven't offended anyone.
FoodHeaven wrote:
So, it seems that Demo 2 is finally comming out!! YAY! *Applause* . But the things is, when i tried the give away patch update, my intro din't changed to the new intro. It is still the fire red intro so i'm guessing that i'm experiencing some trouble???
The new titlescreen (intro) will be available for the DEMO 2.
You're not really experiencing any trouble. ^^
FoodHeaven wrote:
Secondly i think that the sprites are amazing and definately go with the 2nd one as it looks better just like what jaypub suggested and i'll look forward to the MORE FLASHY sprite for the male protagonist . ( DON'T BE MAD AT ME LEACHIM, I'M NOT SAYING THAT THE CURRENT MALE ONE IS CRAPPY)
It's CRAPPY. xD
FoodHeaven wrote:
Again, the baby action sprites are amazing too ^^ but is it just me or is it that Rina din't have any significant changes ??? (Don't scold me agn ^^)
Because, I just changed their clothes, and hairstyles to the BABY ACTION ones. RINA, doesn't change her hair that much, so I just changed her outfit. If you have any ideas for a new hairstyle for her, then please tell me, and I'll try to sprite it in. (I will not scold you, and I don't think I have. xD)
FoodHeaven wrote:
Personally, I think that the lyrics idea is amazing for people who wants to know the lyrics of the song when they are too lazy to type it on google XD. (Don't bash me people ^^)
That's one of the main events in the game. Their performances.. ^^
FoodHeaven wrote:
Okay, i guess now i'll ask about the giveaway thing that amz7250 said about. Does anyone know what kind of event this is ( i know that its a giveaway event ..... but i would like to it in detail.) Okay i guess that it then i'll be playing the demo now
If you have already downloaded the .zip file, Open the "Tutorial", I think all the details you need to know are written there. ^^
But what the heck, I'll post it here anyway..

GIVEAWAY EVENT: ZEKROM & RESHIRAM + BLACK & WHITE POKEMON.
(This won't be available in the DEMO 2 anymore. Or maybe yes, but in the latter part of the game.)

Yes! Yes! PLAY IT! Then show me some bugs that needs some fixing. I would also like to know your feedback.

So, I guess that's all of it.
Thanks FoodHeaven! ^^
Also, your trainer will be battle-able in the DEMO 2, so watch out! ^^

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, i managed 2 play the givaways using my sis laptop, lol she dont even no about it cos she is in college now, but yea fam, the game is crazy sick fam, seriously it is mad, there was a massive smile wen i was playing it, it all fitted well and that,

i found this problem though

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Pokemo10

the chareter goes through all chairs.

trust fam, ur a sick guy, defo cant wait for the demo 2 and im gonna do my best 2 help u out,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 pm

whatsupYano

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
This Idea and Work is worthy of getting recognized by SCANDAL, the band itself.
I hope this could reach them.

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Sign10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If this reaches them, I think we would all die of excitement XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:yea fam, i managed 2 play the givaways using my sis laptop, lol she dont even no about it cos she is in college now, but yea fam, the game is crazy sick fam, seriously it is mad, there was a massive smile wen i was playing it, it all fitted well and that,

i found this problem though

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 Pokemo10

the chareter goes through all chairs.

trust fam, ur a sick guy, defo cant wait for the demo 2 and im gonna do my best 2 help u out,
Hahaha! Wow. I appreciate you doing that, though I'm not encouraging you to do so. xD
Thanks!! ^^ I'm really happy to hear that.

Well, this one's not pretty much a bug.. I mean, they're chairs.. They're supposed to be accessible and "sit-able."

Still, thanks! ^^

Thanks again. xD
whatsupYano wrote:This Idea and Work is worthy of getting recognized by SCANDAL, the band itself.
I hope this could reach them.
Well, it's not really that great as of now.. I would like them to see this when it's on its best state. ^^
But yeah, I'm hoping for the same thing. Thanks Yano! xD
JayPub wrote:If this reaches them, I think we would all die of excitement XD
Haha! Yeah, I'm sure I will. Tongue

EDIT:

A TOTAL BUMMER: All the previous images were deleted in Photobucket. I don't know how it happened exactly, so sorry for this..

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:42 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Not really an update, but I'll post it anyway..

<a href="http://pokemon-livetour.squarespace.com/">Pokemon SCANDAL --LIVE TOUR--'s Official Website</a>

It's still under construction, but hey.. It's a start. ^^

If anyone from the team would like to manage this website, kindly PM me.
If Jaypub isn't that much busy, I would like her to be the one to manage it.
I can't handle all of this alone, because I need to do some progress to the game as well.

That would be all for now.

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 pm

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow leachim! This is definately a huge surprise! A blog huh? I guess you can get more people to know about this project that way ^^. Anyways, i'll try to promote to the new members about the project and the blog ^^. Hopefully you will find some professionals in computer skill on the way ^^.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Leach, that website is kick-ass. I like how it's more official with a website now :D *thumbs up*

I've been busy as of late, but I still definitely want to help. If you want me to manage it, I'll find some time .wow.

Love the progress! Great work, Leach!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
FoodHeaven wrote:Wow leachim! This is definately a huge surprise! A blog huh? I guess you can get more people to know about this project that way ^^. Anyways, i'll try to promote to the new members about the project and the blog ^^. Hopefully you will find some professionals in computer skill on the way ^^.
Hahaha! Yeah, I think so. ^^
Thanks a lot in advance, but don't do it too much.
People will find this when they find this.. There's no need to rush.
Well, I'm a Computer Science freshman myself, so I guess I'll learn things in due time.
JayPub wrote:Leach, that website is kick-ass. I like how it's more official with a website now :D *thumbs up*

I've been busy as of late, but I still definitely want to help. If you want me to manage it, I'll find some time .wow.

Love the progress! Great work, Leach!
Well, I'll stop on working with promotional stunts now, and start on concentrating creating the main game itself.
All of these will just be trash, and false promises if I don't finish the game. xD xD
Still.. *TWO THUMBS UP!*

Gwaaaagh, talk about busy.. Same here.. ><
Well, since there's only a few blog entries as of now, no management will be needed, I can still handle this.
When you're not that busy, and when I can't handle things anymore I'll call on to you and Amz7250 to handle the Official Site (Ooooh! I love saying that.. xD)

Thanks! but remember that if it weren't for your support guys, then this project would have collapsed.
So, I should be the one to thank all of you.

Anyway, a kind of MINI-UPDATE thingy..

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackESY

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackBEUTeen-1

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 6 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackSS

~Finalizing, and scripting the tracklist for AURORA CITY's performance. This will be the last event reachable in the DEMO 2. Which means that it's really coming, maybe a few more days / weeks or so.

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
minor fam, like u always say 2 me take ur time, ur work is more important, u and jay way more busy than me, im just 2 lazy and since i dont have any exams i at times i get the work done in class so its all minoer 4 me.

and good luck on ur exam fam, let us no wat u get init, we manz belive in u fam,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.