Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:01 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
dai-chan is gonna b done really lates soz, basically i havnt done it yet, cos i need 2 sort out my transport b4 i start uni, which is on 1st October and thats taking the piss and long, plus im trying 2 look 4 a job, so soz if im keep delaying it, i am trying my best 2 sort it out, but it does take long, lets hope i should have time,



tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tektekk wrote:That is looking great Happy cant wait to see more of canta's evolution xD
Thanks!
I'm going to design more variations of Canta once I'm able.

Oh, and sorry if I haven't contacted you about Remix 6 yet, I've been pretty busy lately with school and all.

amz7250 wrote:dai-chan is gonna b done really lates soz, basically i havnt done it yet, cos i need 2 sort out my transport b4 i start uni, which is on 1st October and thats taking the piss and long, plus im trying 2 look 4 a job, so soz if im keep delaying it, i am trying my best 2 sort it out, but it does take long, lets hope i should have time,
It's fine. Just don't forget about it! Tongue


UPDATE:

~ I've changed the gameplay a bit:
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_8 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_7
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_3 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_5
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_6 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_1

Oh, and Snow, and Lightning are from FFXIII, I just used them for testing.
I do not claim ownership over them.



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 am

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
Tektekk wrote:That is looking great Happy cant wait to see more of canta's evolution xD
Thanks!
I'm going to design more variations of Canta once I'm able.

Oh, and sorry if I haven't contacted you about Remix 6 yet, I've been pretty busy lately with school and all.

amz7250 wrote:dai-chan is gonna b done really lates soz, basically i havnt done it yet, cos i need 2 sort out my transport b4 i start uni, which is on 1st October and thats taking the piss and long, plus im trying 2 look 4 a job, so soz if im keep delaying it, i am trying my best 2 sort it out, but it does take long, lets hope i should have time,
It's fine. Just don't forget about it! Tongue


UPDATE:

~ I've changed the gameplay a bit:
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_8 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_7
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_3 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_5
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_6 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 POKEMONINVASION_1

Oh, and Snow, and Lightning are from FFXIII, I just used them for testing.
I do not claim ownership over them.

Thats ok just take your time Happy Been getting better and better at editing music and songs now Tongue




FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:22 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
@leach, yea dw fam, i wont,



tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tektekk wrote:Thats ok just take your time Happy Been getting better and better at editing music and songs now Tongue

amz7250 wrote:@leach, yea dw fam, i wont,
I'm glad to hear that both of you still don't hate me. xD


Game's Current Status:
~ Spriting the girls' battle sprites.
I'll post some screenies when done.

Thank you very much guys.
Praise



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 am

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
@leach, fam, we did hate u in the first place and kl



tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
@leach

No. We would never hate you Happy




FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 am

polo417

polo417

Caless Student
Caless Student
At the end of the game,maybe you could go to a Scandal concert and an 8-bit version of a Scandal Song could play! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 450165



FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scyam
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
polo417 wrote:At the end of the game,maybe you could go to a Scandal concert and an 8-bit version of a Scandal Song could play! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 450165
Yes, yes.. I was thinking about that too.
But making 8-bit sounds isn't really that easy.
I'm still studying on how to make them though.

We'll just have to wait and see what's gonna happen.

Thank you for posting, I haven't posted here for a while due to my hectic schedule.
I'll post some progress that I've done once I actually made some. xD


One thing's for sure though. The team will be releasing something(probably a beta of some sort) this December in commemoration to this project's 1st Anniversary.



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:46 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Greetings guys! ^^

It's been a while, eh?
Sorry about that, I've been busy dealing with more important matters while I was gone.

So.. How 'bout a quick question?

Let's say in this beta that we'll be releasing this December... we'll include one Scandal member to join your party. Who will that Scandal member be?..


My favorite screenshot so far:
Spoiler:
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZS



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Here's my Christmas GIF to you guys! xD

UPDATE!

<img src="http://makeagif.com/media/12-26-2012/0m2uoE.gif">
Woo! They're moving now!!

Sorry, for the low-quality image, I'm still trying to learn how to make GIF images. Praise



Oh, and as soon as the first beta is ready, I'll release it out!

Stay tuned for more updates! Nice One


~Leach//.


---


MORE UPDATES:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 OVERWORLDMAP_3Trans
- World Map (Red areas are controlled by the Imperial Shogunate, while the blue ones are governed by the Sakuhana (咲く花) Clan. White areas are impassable. The yellow dot is the starting point; Heiwana Town.)

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZN_zpsa769779d
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZO_zps8e855b61
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZP_zps3b73b571
- Scandal's 3-frame Performance Animations

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZQ_zps0e48c4d0
- Le wild truck appeared!

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZR_zpsb14274f9
- A random screenshot so that this update will seem to be long.

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZS_zps3308bca3
- Replaced the Ace Trainer in Route 1 with a Bug Catcher.


First BETA is just around the corner.
Estimated release date is Dec. 31, 2012.

That would be all, thank you very much!



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Greetings guys!

Here's a little teaser I got for all of you while waiting for the first actual BETA.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijj75h9odlndese

It's not that much, but please bear with me a bit more.


~Leach//.



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Let's stop doing things that're unnecessary.

As of now; 1/12/13, I'm dropping Project S permanently this time. It didn't meet the projected number of feedback and downloads.

I'll be focusing on more important things from now on.
I also would like to take this time to thank those who've supported or even just tried the game.

That would be all.

We all knew that this would happen.

~Leach//.
Even passion isn't enough to finish one project.


P.S.
I won't be taking down the link for the teaser, and I'd also love to hear some of your comments and/or feedback regarding the game.



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:Let's stop doing things that're unnecessary.

As of now; 1/12/13, I'm dropping Project S permanently this time. It didn't meet the projected number of feedback and downloads.

I'll be focusing on more important things from now on.
I also would like to take this time to thank those who've supported or even just tried the game.

That would be all.

We all knew that this would happen.

~Leach//.
Even passion isn't enough to finish one project.


P.S.
I won't be taking down the link for the teaser, and I'd also love to hear some of your comments and/or feedback regarding the game.

nah fam, it wasnt unnecessary, it wasnt marketed properly that all, all u need is ppl that will promote it 2 but yea school work comes first,

everyone was lookin forward 2 the finished game, if i wer u i wouldnt stop, i would keep goin, u got such a great idea, give it time SCANDAL will no about ur game, i say u shouldnt stop



tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 954167Nooooooooo! I was actually looking forward to trying out the beta...

Still, props to you for all the effort you've put into the project till now...
I really wish it wouldn't end but I understand what you're saying and I wish you the best in your future work!



FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Appledoughedit2FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Appledoughedit2
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:Let's stop doing things that're unnecessary.

As of now; 1/12/13, I'm dropping Project S permanently this time. It didn't meet the projected number of feedback and downloads.

I'll be focusing on more important things from now on.
I also would like to take this time to thank those who've supported or even just tried the game.

That would be all.

We all knew that this would happen.

~Leach//.
Even passion isn't enough to finish one project.


P.S.
I won't be taking down the link for the teaser, and I'd also love to hear some of your comments and/or feedback regarding the game.

Oh dear.. Well nothing that we can really do about it but I do wish you best of luck with the other things that you must do..
It was fun while it lasted.. Deep down I know its secretly not over yet.. This project shall continue to live on.




FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Fri May 03, 2013 3:48 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tektekk wrote:It was fun while it lasted.. Deep down I know its secretly not over yet.. This project shall continue to live on.
And you are right, my friend. UHUH!
Even though I stopped doing it for a while, I didn't really stop thinking about it.


I intended to prepare some screenshots first before announcing this, but..

I would like to announce that I will remake this game on a new game engine, RPG Maker VX Ace, to be precise. It'll cater the same story, and characters, but the graphics will be improved a little.

That said, I'll be removing every reference to Pokemon (I'm still considering retaining the Pokemon references though, but it really depends on what you guys and gals want, I'm firmly neutral about this issue.), but Canta can still be recruited to your party.

That's all for now, keep an eye out for updates. Nice One

This remake is for those who've constantly supported me, and the project, as my way of saying thanks. Plus, I don't want to end this project in a dreadful manner.

If you think you can help me in any way, just leave me a VM or a PM.

~Leach//.


EDIT:

Here's a playtest featuring the new game engine I'm talking about.
Spoiler:
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 428540_10200664496569181_89883729_n
..and yes, I'm an FF fan.
*Another Fantasy is just something I created while tinkering with RPG Maker VX Ace.
Of course, a lot will be changed. This picture is just to give you an overview of what's to come.


Lastly, I need spriters.. LOTS OF 'EM.
*You know, people that are good in editing pictures in Photoshop or wherever.

---

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."



Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Sat May 04, 2013 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update!)



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 4:18 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
UPDATE!

A little sneak peek on the Overworld Map.
Spoiler:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zpsceabfafc

New and improved Heiwana Town.
Spoiler:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps06315a09

Everything is still subject to change.


EDIT:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps8c8cc899
As you can see, changes are still occuring. Meaning, nothing is final yet until I release a demo or beta of some sort.



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 11:48 am

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:UPDATE!

A little sneak peek on the Overworld Map.
Spoiler:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zpsceabfafc

New and improved Heiwana Town.
Spoiler:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps06315a09

Everything is still subject to change.


EDIT:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps8c8cc899
As you can see, changes are still occuring. Meaning, nothing is final yet until I release a demo or beta of some sort.
Wow that is amazing. I cant wait for a beta to come out :D Wish I could help but I am swamped with lots of University work.. But yeah I knew the project would continue XD




FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 3:38 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tektekk wrote:Wow that is amazing. I cant wait for a beta to come out :D Wish I could help but I am swamped with lots of University work.. But yeah I knew the project would continue XD
Thank you for looking forward to it, I'll do my best not to disappoint you.
It's the thought that counts, everybody's busy in some way.
Thank you for your never-ending support. Praise


UPDATE!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps7bc1f9e5
(Hopefully, the)Final Version of Heiwana Town


I'm currently inserting some more sprites, and mapping the interiors.

I'll update the main post after I release a demo.


EDIT!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps3eb37687
Now you have the option to choose your gender! Nice One
(Previously, this was not available so...)



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Thu May 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
Tektekk wrote:Wow that is amazing. I cant wait for a beta to come out :D Wish I could help but I am swamped with lots of University work.. But yeah I knew the project would continue XD
Thank you for looking forward to it, I'll do my best not to disappoint you.
It's the thought that counts, everybody's busy in some way.
Thank you for your never-ending support. Praise


UPDATE!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps7bc1f9e5
(Hopefully, the)Final Version of Heiwana Town


I'm currently inserting some more sprites, and mapping the interiors.

I'll update the main post after I release a demo.


EDIT!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps3eb37687
Now you have the option to choose your gender! Nice One
(Previously, this was not available so...)

Nice One looking good. I cant wait to play the demo :D
Keep up the good work.




FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tektekk wrote:
Nice One looking good. I cant wait to play the demo :D
Keep up the good work.
Thanks!


UPDATE!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps110e834b
Man, it's a pain searching for, adjusting, and making tiles!
But I really love what I do, so yeah.

Here's a preview of the main character's house.
I'm not yet done inserting tiles, which explains why it still seems to lack a thing or two.

And the girl.. She's the main character's onee-san.

That's all for now.


EDIT!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps919b540bFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps0584c3e6
Some battle footage.
Of course, you won't be facing giant spiders in the game, I just haven't sprited the enemies yet, so...


I might need some Beta Testers in the future to test out the game if it's well-balanced.


Anyway, just a question guys.. Do you think I should include some Pokemon in the game?
Tell me your thoughts.



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sun May 12, 2013 10:10 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
NOTICE!
Let's welcome the team's newest member, Reuiem.Sonores!
Clap
He'll be helping me create some awesome sprites, so watch out for those!


I'll post some updates soon!


EDIT!

UPDATE!

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps49462359FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps5ae45ab7
Haruna's sprites are done, thanks to Reuiem.Sonores!


EDIT!
More screenshots!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zpsa7a1261fFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps2d4fe755FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_3_zps00b66e03



"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:NOTICE!
Let's welcome the team's newest member, Reuiem.Sonores!
Clap
He'll be helping me create some awesome sprites, so watch out for those!


I'll post some updates soon!


EDIT!

UPDATE!

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zps49462359FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps5ae45ab7
Haruna's sprites are done, thanks to Reuiem.Sonores!


EDIT!
More screenshots!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_zpsa7a1261fFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_2_zps2d4fe755FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Untitled_3_zps00b66e03

Welcome to the Team Reuiem.Sonores Happy

Looking better and better with every post my man.. This is keeping me on my toes XD




FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 14 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted on Mon May 13, 2013 1:22 am


woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
just downloaded and it's awesome Clap

waiting for updates

Back to top Go down