Donation System [Page 7 of 7]

Re: Donation System
Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 am

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Donated at Anaheim with cash.
PayPal Japan doesn't allow money transfers.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 am

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Good for you! Just like the "red kettles" of the Salvation Army, none of us are asking for "proof" of your generosity. Just inspiring to see your heart in the right place!

Back to top Go down

Glad to help
Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:47 pm

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mc~ wrote:Help the SCANDAL HEAVEN community for its expenses and project funds by donating through Paypal.

Here's the link for the donation page: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/h1-donation

So what are the premium forum features that will be bought with the SH fund?

Premium Forum Features:

Domain Name

The domain don't have a screenshot since it cannot be renewed yet. But as of last year the domain renewal costs $20 for a year.

--------------

Web Hosting

As of now the web hosting cost per year is around $15. If needed I'll avail a much higher costing(and so are the available features) one in the future.

--------------

Copyrights

It allows us to remove Forumotion copyrights that are located in the forum footer. If you don't know what the footer is, it's the one located at the bottom most part of the forum.

It allows us to remove the Forumotion links and ads in the footer, and we could also add our own in it!

Rates~

--------------

Ads Removal

The Ads in the forum.

Rates~

These are the Ads I'm talking about...

--------------

ShoutBox Payment

The annual fee for the ShoutBox is $25.

*The Credits Status will now be turned into SH Fund Status. It won't just revolve into 3 statuses, but I will now change it depending on the stuff that needs to be funded (e.g if there's a project that needs to be funded then I will state it there).

All Donors will receive a special donor badge that will be place in their profile.

Once you have donated, post here so that I can verify and place a Donor badge on your profile. The badges will be reset once the fund status turns low.

So that's about it. If there are any questions just ask in this thread.

Thanks in advance to those who will be donating! All donations will be put to good use. Onion Tea
Donated today through Paypal. Love the work you guys do, FOR THE LOVE OF SCANDAL!! As long as I have two nickels to rub together, you can always have one!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:22 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
USAadoresU wrote:Donated today through Paypal. Love the work you guys do, FOR THE LOVE OF SCANDAL!! As long as I have two nickels to rub together, you can always have one!

Thank you so much!
Thanks

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down