Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

okay i managed to bypass the sony block. ( dats right sony! hahaha)

i used this bypass and got to see the full vid.

so here's the link to the bypassed vid and enjoy.

just take the link ganstream provided (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WafxfzP3P-w&feature=player_embedded) and put it into the surf box. make sure before pressing surf you disable the check in the box for javascript. otherwise the vid will come up but you can't play it.

http://guardtunnel.info/index.php?q=cDovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS93YXRjaD92PVdhZnhmelAzUC13JmZlYXR1cmU9cGxheWVyX2VtYmVkZGVkaHR0&hl=2cc

so my opinion of the whole pv. its really a fun pv. haha interesting and fresh and new for me. well that's my opinion, now if only they did it in Hawaii...haha come on were the summer here in the islands. haha jkjk

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Re: 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」
Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nice! Thanks Hawaii fan!

Rivalry between Almond Crush and DobonDobon is HOT!!!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 am

guueen

guueen

Caless Student
Caless Student
uwaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you!

LOVE i always go "kyaaaaaaaaaa~" for SCANDAL LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 am

harukazeharuhara

harukazeharuhara

International Performer
International Performer
@Hawaii fan
Thanks a lot! I appreciate it. However, is there a way for us to rip the video?

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 X0uHW
Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 am

rusti3

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
doesn't work, same message...but in japanese

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
@harukaze hm im not sure. im usually not the person who rips vids, my friend usually does it for me, maybe some here on SCANDAL HEAVEN may be able to, im not sure though. but if you have a jpopsuki account, no doubt the pv will be uploaded soon, and i mean real soon. hm which i think i'll jus keep on checking.

@rusti3 really? hm that's strange, did you pause it or kept it open for long period of time? if it was that then jus refresh. usually with the link i provided earlier once you have it bypassed as long as you refresh it it should work. hmmm did you uncheck the javascript box?

hmmm now that i watched the whole pv without having to pause it.....WATER GUNS!!! IT"S ON! I"ll challenge any time. haha jk jk jk

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:55 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha I like how someone tweeted the scandal_band Twitter with that musicman article (the title is "SCANDAL finally undresses?") and Eisuke replies, "What do they mean by 'finally'? lol" 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Oie_2510

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
@Hawaii fan youre amazing :D

i thought there would be more to the ending from the way you guys were hyping it haha!
but i agree, still very .nosebleed.

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Quite different for a change thats all I have to say... I don't think I'll call it my favourite... when tomo does her solo and their sitting in a group you don't just sing in a subtle tone its a frinking race you suppose to cheer!!

and hmm topless boys and the end scene ahhhhh kyahhhhh nearly caught scandal in bikinis just nearly damn.... (I'm a girl its ok)
I love how its dobondobondo against Almond Crush ahaha inband rivalry

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 am

Anemayfan

Anemayfan

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Hawaii fan Thanks for the link!
Now that I've seen the full video, it does fit the summer theme and song.
Lots of cute scenes and the ending was just WOW 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 79339

Following SCANDAL isn't just fandom, it's a way of life. /common
Back to top Go down

Taiyou SCANDALOUS PV
Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 am

kneght

kneght

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
lol at the ending! who would've thought they are going for a bikini but it just leaves it as a cliff-hanging. lololol!!! well, it's better that way :D
Rina really looks cute there <3<3 and timo is blooming in that pv

that pool is nice .clap. me wants to go there... hehehe!!

Last edited by hapihapi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:07 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Just had some time to listen to the full version and watch the PV..

mc~ wrote:As for the other songs, well since it's still just the preview I won't
give final judgements for now, maybe in the end it'll grow on me like
some of their songs.

So my feeling of possibly liking the song when I hear the full version is right!! When I heard the full version it was instant like!

And the PV......... .hot.

My opinion, overall the PV is awesome! I like how this time they are the one who's in the story unlike in the HARUKAZE PV. Love how it's Almond Crush versus Dobondondo, hahaha.

And I really love the pool-with-platforms- stage, much much better and a more creative summer stage than the one in TaiKimi.

And the last part is definitely SCANDALOUS! :whip:

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 am

Yumi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

There is a upload on YouTube ~

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 am

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Alright, I'll be the first to spill blood.

I don't like this PV. ...Well, not the idea. Yes, it's a summer feel. But to me, it felt like it was going down the lines of "fanservice" feel. And not like nice shot fanservice, but to put it bluntly (and probably a bit exaggerated and wrong) perverted fanservice. I mean, water gun fights? With girls in bikinis as well? What's going on? Yes, I do know SCANDAL is trying new things, and I'm not against that unless they go into a completely different path which I don't like. HARUKAZE (if you call that an experiment) was good, I liked that, but this one just doesn't do it for me. I mean, yeah it did seem like they were having fun in that PV, but I just didn't like the almost fanservice-y feel I got. And the end with the "leak" of SCANDAL taking their tops off, that to me definitely seemed like perverted fanservice to get fans' imaginations going. Though I will say I thought they looked nice with the hats. The outfit... Both my friend and I agreed that they started looking like they were going more towards AKB Idol type of look, which we didn't like.

The song... Overall needs to grow on me a bit more. The style is really different, but I expected that when what's his name from ORANGE RANGE was composing this. Though I really really like Tomo's parts in Taiyou SCANDALOUS. They sounded really nice.

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 BelphegorSig1
Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^nice said Innoveda

as for me,, im starting not to care about their image anymore... dont want to stress myself voicing my own opinion since everyone has their own and trying to be in a debate situation

as long as they dont go to the other side i will just stay silent, that's all

Edit: here's my comment on the new mv is that i like it, i enjoyed those acrobats there... and the girls are looking pretty and the set is colorful

Last edited by hapihapi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 am

holocaust

holocaust

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the link guys! You are all awesome! This vid just completed my day!!!
PV is great! Now I can say the whole song is also great! I like the rivalry of 2 teams here, their expressions were really cute!! This explains why Haruna and Mami got into heavy diet. Now that this is over, they can make up for all the food they missed and we will still love them! I personally think they need to add some weight though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

will wait for an HD on jpopsuki for this I watched the vid and the song seems nice compared to the preview .... regarding the PV .... hmmm their outfits look great the concept was cool but kinda expected more in my part. I thought the concept was like a beach party or something .... hahaha

since this is a summer song I like the concept of Taiyou to Kimi Ga Egaku Story than this ... but it's still good.

The last part ... I think that explains the upcoming battle between the Almond Crush and Dobondobondo ....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 am

holocaust

holocaust

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha, for me it's the complete opposite idea. The ending, yes, might give other people to get their imaginations going, but for me since they cut it there only suggests, "Sorry guys, you wont get what you want. We might have the name SCANDAL but we are different. We have many things to show better than this." These girls can play instruments, dance, sing, rap, compose, etc, that other girls cannot. So please, don't give up your support and faith to our gorgeous girls. Think positively as long as they dont go to the wrong path. Peace! Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 am

Valkata

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Very good PV, in fact one of my favorites. I can't wait for it to come out in HD, because i can't enjoy it completely yet ...

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Aot
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 am

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
imo TaiKimi has more fanservice scenes than Taiyou SCANDALOUS.

anyway this pv is great XD TS is a good song ~

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 am

yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
I didn't see anything wrong with their new promotional video at all. In fact, I like it. Although, I still need more time before I can digest their new song. Honestly, it didn't have the same feel when they released their other singles. Maybe it's just me.

Eventually, they will certainly try a lot of new stuff to promote their band. For me, as long as I dig their music, by all means, sign me up!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 am

rock_chick

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
honestly i like this pv more than harukaze although this pv gives more of an idol style. i still don't mind it. and tomo is 13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 150251 can't stop starring at her the whole video

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 am

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@holocaust: Yeah, I know. I was just saying what I think. I don't expect
everyone to say the same, and I'm not forcing it around. And I do know
all that, but I was just saying how that idea just didn't do it for me. And like I said, I will keep following them until they do something completely opposite of them and stay that way. If it's an experiment (kinda like this), then I'll put up with it.

@mafu_kurohime: Hmmm, I can't remember. I'll have to rewatch it. But I sure as hell can tell you that was that undershot of Mami during the solo in Taiyou to Kimi no Egaku STORY. But hey, there were plenty of undershots in Taiyou SCANDALOUS too, just she was wearing shorts so it "wasn't as bad".

13th Single - 「Taiyou Scandalous」  - Page 13 BelphegorSig1
Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Innoveda wrote:Alright, I'll be the first to spill blood.

I don't like this PV. ...Well, not the idea. Yes, it's a summer feel. But to me, it felt like it was going down the lines of "fanservice" feel. And not like nice shot fanservice, but to put it bluntly (and probably a bit exaggerated and wrong) perverted fanservice. I mean, water gun fights? With girls in bikinis as well? What's going on? Yes, I do know SCANDAL is trying new things, and I'm not against that unless they go into a completely different path which I don't like. HARUKAZE (if you call that an experiment) was good, I liked that, but this one just doesn't do it for me. I mean, yeah it did seem like they were having fun in that PV, but I just didn't like the almost fanservice-y feel I got. And the end with the "leak" of SCANDAL taking their tops off, that to me definitely seemed like perverted fanservice to get fans' imaginations going. Though I will say I thought they looked nice with the hats. The outfit... Both my friend and I agreed that they started looking like they were going more towards AKB Idol type of look, which we didn't like.

The song... Overall needs to grow on me a bit more. The style is really different, but I expected that when what's his name from ORANGE RANGE was composing this. Though I really really like Tomo's parts in Taiyou SCANDALOUS. They sounded really nice.
Come on dude.. what's wrong with water guns? Happy Uhmm.. For me I think the PV is just a simple summer themed music video that ties in the Dobon dobon do v.s. Almond Crush thing which fits not only the song but the single well. It serves as a good promotion for both. I also think Tomomi is sooo cuute in this PV! .love. I like their outfits, I like the concept (maybe except for the synchronized swimming males part Tongue) and, I also like the last part.. About the last part.. I think the girls are just teasing us. Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.