Re: SCANDAL's official YouTube channels
Posted on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:11 am

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
etwee wrote:Looks like Scandal Turkey has been taken down
another door shut...
(I realize this wasn't an band's official channel)

Only just saw this, heh I took "Scandal Turkey" down.

They didn't credit back / link back and ignored my messages.

They took my live videos from London etc and were monetizing with it. Claiming afterwards they had to fix the audio. After they were copystriked they tried to ask for copyright of my videos.

Back to top Go down

Thanks!
Posted on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Kris1Otaku

Kris1Otaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Kris1Otaku wrote:Does anyone have information regarding the music that was pulled from iTunes, Google, etc.., and if there are any plans to restore their availability in those affected regions?   US for me, or other regions for applicable fans.

Affected regions = every country in the world except for Japan lol

It's probably very likely that their music will also be up on iTunes/etc. at the same time it goes back up again on Spotify/Apple Music, which they said is coming soon.

As for the reason(s) why they had to take them down in the first place, there are obviously plenty of fan speculations about that. Officially, the band has never addressed the problem, so it's unlikely they'll ever say what the real reason(s) was/were.
Thanks so much for your knowledge and assistance as always!  I’ll be anxiously awaiting the return on iTunes.    Apple’s made it difficult to manage US and JP accounts.  I need to use 2 devices due to the 90 day rule 😖. I know this may wishing for too much but I can only hope they will add the videos too when they make the music available in the US again.

Please, Just a few more minutes away from the Real World.   CANTA Clap
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:34 am

etwee

etwee

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL's YouTube channel just made most of the band's albums available, "provided to YouTube by SONY" no less. The channel is rapidly adding new subscribers too. What's up? Happiness!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 am

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
etwee wrote:SCANDAL's YouTube channel just made most of the band's albums available, "provided to YouTube by SONY" no less. The channel is rapidly adding new subscribers too. What's up? Happiness!
Here in Europe we still have to wait (like for Spotify), on Scandal's Youtube channel only Honey and Masterpiece are available in the albums playlist.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:19 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
etwee wrote:SCANDAL's YouTube channel just made most of the band's albums available, "provided to YouTube by SONY" no less. The channel is rapidly adding new subscribers too. What's up? Happiness!

Just came here to post about this. Don't know if I'm late or if they just got available in my country.

Just like with Spotify, Best Scandal and Baby Action are missing.

Back to top Go down