Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL's official YouTube channel
Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The channel has been updated with two new vids by the way...
Awanaitsumorino, Genki de ne:
Kagen no Tsuki:
Let's hope they'll continue uploading more vids Rock on

EDIT: Ouch, I didn't realize Leyh already uploaded it on the Media section. Sorry folks Facepalm

Last edited by skywing-SM on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:57 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
They uploaded "Awanai Tsumori No, Genki De Ne" and "Kagen No Tsuki" PVs! .love.

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Minipinki

Minipinki

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wish they could upload all their pvs :/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mitchan~ wrote:They uploaded "Awanai Tsumori No, Genki De Ne" and "Kagen No Tsuki" PVs! .love.
Not available in US, rofl

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:49 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Their official SMEJ channel is officially unblocked worldwide! Sony (where there pvs are occasionally updated) is also officially unblocked. Hello World really is starting to look like a greeting to the world, haha. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonymusicnetwork/search?query=scandal 

https://www.youtube.com/user/scandalSMEJ

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:10 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yesterday (November 18) they also uploaded all of their PVs to their scandalSMEJ channel! (in awesome 360p "quality"!, it looks like AwaTsumo's/Over Drive's/Yoake's PV is still blocked outside Japan)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Since it looks like the SMEJ channel is getting more active and more attention, I've updated the first post of this thread. For visibility!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 am

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
although it is an official Youtube Channel, in Germany you can't see it because of the S**** called GEMA.
All unblockers don't work on my PC (maybe it is to old)

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:15 am

Daren

Daren

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for the information guys !

TOMO lol sure  Tomomi TOMO omg

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:45 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Some stats about SCANDAL on YouTube since September 2014:
SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Us2CrDc

Yeah, that's necroposting :|

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:24 am

Lexian

Lexian

Pretty cool to see the overall climb in hits once the HELLO WORLD tour started.
Data is indeed beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:50 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Their SMEJ channel reached 10 million views, the most watched video is the PV of "Pin Heel Surfer" with ~1.95 million views (VEVO channel is at ~18.5 million, the most watched video is "Shunkan Sentimental" with ~5.2 million views) "Stamp!" is watched more than 10,000 times every day since its upload in July 8 (606,000 views/50 days=12,000+)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Lexian

Lexian

The SCANDAL4VEVO youtube channel was feeling like a little slowpoke and uploaded the PVs for Yumemiru Tsubasa and Shoujo S today.
What?

Back to top Go down

All SCANDAL MVs Now Available on VEVO
Posted Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:49 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 BZHqNUd

Recently, all of the music videos available on SCANDAL's VEVO channel were opened up for worldwide viewing! Most of them were uploaded a year ago but were region-blocked until now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SCANDAL4VEVO

#front-page

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Recently, all of the music videos available on SCANDAL's VEVO channel were opened up for worldwide viewing! Most of them were uploaded a year ago but were region-blocked until now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SCANDAL4VEVO
The floodgates to wider international popularity have finally been opened.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I was both happy and surprised when i saw the Stamp! mv in my recommended feed .hora. . I thought it was some joke than it actually played and other Scandal music videos were popping up. I'm very happy, but my only complaint is that I wish they had every single mv  they made, like their B side videos : SCANDAL in the House, pokemon ieru kana, your song, koshi tan tan , kimi to mirai to kanzen douki, etc. But i guess they didn't upload those music videos for that channel in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Anyone know what's happened to SCANDAL on YouTube? This morning all MVs except Shunkan are gone from S4Vevo and S official channel (USA anyway). (Hope this is the right place to ask)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 12:15 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
etwee wrote:Anyone know what's happened to SCANDAL on YouTube? This morning all MVs except Shunkan are gone from S4Vevo and S official channel (USA anyway). (Hope this is the right place to ask)

Moved to the correct thread.

If you go to one of SCANDAL4VEVO's (AKA the YouTube channel for international fans) video pages like the one for "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne," you'll see that it looks like they removed the rest of the videos for whatever reason:

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 DQzXFe2

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Maybe because of this

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Wapmov14

.love. SCANDAL IN MANILA 2018 .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 4:42 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
rikitasu wrote:Maybe because of this

That doesn't really seem likely since it's not like they have several accounts for international fans. Also, I don't think they would have deleted all their videos with hundreds of thousands of views if they were simply moving/combining channels. Their SMEJ channel (AKA the channel aimed primarily towards fans located in Japan) has already been labeled an Official Artist Channel.

But yeah, we'll just have to wait and see if they give a reason why, if ever.

All videos except for ShunSen (and ones from the 80's band lol) have been deleted from their VEVO page as well.

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 8t2mpim

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Even their albums disappeared on the music app Deezer. Only Scandal Show and Temptation Box we're left. I did check spotify and seems like all albums are still there.

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Lexian

Lexian

Looking at the SCANDAL Official YT Channel currently I'm seeing that the videos for ShunSen, Departure, Awanai, Freedom Fighters (Studio Live), and the short version of SUKI-SUKI are the only ones still up as of writing.

The album trailer for HONEY, digest vid for "SCANDAL" (the best album), and two vids about the 10th Anniversary festival that happened in 2016 are also still up as well for now. So strange...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Lexian wrote:Looking at the SCANDAL Official YT Channel currently I'm seeing that the videos for ShunSen, Departure, Awanai, Freedom Fighters (Studio Live), and the short version of SUKI-SUKI are the only ones still up as of writing.

The album trailer for HONEY, digest vid for "SCANDAL" (the best album), and two vids about the 10th Anniversary festival that happened in 2016 are also still up as well for now. So strange...

All of the videos on their Official Channel (scandalSMEJ; AKA the channel aimed primarily towards fans located in Japan) are still 100% up and available to view in Japan only. They just seem to seriously be restricting other countries from watching them even more than before.

Most of their PVs, for example, can only be watched in Japan. Example for "Platform Syndrome":

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 3 Nl8gnw4

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 8:12 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
My guess is that it has something to do with YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, which were announced today. I don't know what the issue could be, but having been involved with these sorts of things, there are often weird legal or bureaucratic things that apply in certain cases that result in stuff like this, at least temporarily. For example, sometimes companies aren't sure where a piece of content is actually going to appear and are afraid they're going to run afoul of clearances, so to be safe they'll just restrict the content until they can see what's going on, or get additional clearances.

I suppose there's also the unfortunate possibility that these will end up Premium-only videos. But we'll have to see, I guess.

The timing just seems strangely coincidental.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
spacecadet wrote:My guess is that it has something to do with YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, which were announced today.

The timing just seems strangely coincidental.
Yes, this could be true until things shake out. Google has been struggling with moderating user generated, brand safe content for advertisers and moving more to "preferred" content and subs.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.