Re: Games you are currently addicted to.
Posted on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 pm

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's hard to have time between Overwatch and Hearthstone, but recently I'm making my way through Pokemon HeartGold again. I plan on getting the new Spiderman and Dragon Quest XI asap too, but money is currently short Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 am

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Probably Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. I've played most of the series, and this was the only one I missed out on(minus the japan-only releases)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:24 am

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
I never thought I'd say this because I'm not a fan of FPS games but recently I've really gotten into PUBG. It's so addictive. I'm the guy hiding in the tree with the Intervention long range sniper rifle waiting to blow your head off.

SCANDAL:

Sexy
Cute
Adorable
Noble
Dynamic
Amazing
Lovely.

Praise Haruna, Tomomi, Mami and Rina. Everyday is bright because of you ladies. Thank you.  Praise
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:54 am

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm actually not playing OW that much anymore, usually log in once or twice per week. Having so much free time actually made me less interested in playing games, somehow. I bought and finished Spider-Man in two days, and I'm still sluggish going through Dragon Quest XI (it's been over a week since I've played it, though).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 am

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Since a few weeks, I play Persona 5 on PS4, it's really an amazing j-rpg ... but I have to use a "step by step guide" to be sure not to forget to do important things in the game, sometimes it's very complicated!
Workhard Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 pm

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@kopenguin how's Ace Attorney these days? It's been years since I played one.

@topic
Rimworld and Mount and Blade Warband. I discovered both just last month. 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:47 am

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ace Attorney? So far, I think Apollo Justice isn't as great as the others, but I just replayed the trilogy, and it's still good. Kinda wish I could just remove all the plot twists from my mind though.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:10 am

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They recently released a remastered edition of Mark of the Ninja. If someone didn't play this game yet, I highly recommend! It's really good, the stealth in it is amazing.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:21 am

matcha_tea

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
App MOBA game called #コンパス (#Compass)

ばなにゃあああああ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:19 pm

joameba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Dragalia lost, a free to play game for smartphones by nintendo, it's really good

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Aiess

Caless Student
Caless Student
Azur Lane I'm very addicted to, as well as Rainbow 6 Siege.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:18 am

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
Right now I'm thoroughly enjoying GTAV single player. I got myself a moped (scooter) that I tricked out and I'm having hours of fun trying to lose the cops on three and four star wanted levels. It's almost impossible, but the challenge makes it much more entertaining.

SCANDAL:

Sexy
Cute
Adorable
Noble
Dynamic
Amazing
Lovely.

Praise Haruna, Tomomi, Mami and Rina. Everyday is bright because of you ladies. Thank you.  Praise
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 pm

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Speaking of GTAV, Read Dead Redemption 2 is so dope! I'm not actually playing it but just watching a walkthrough on YT tho.  

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:23 am

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
LK wrote:Speaking of GTAV, Read Dead Redemption 2 is so dope! I'm not actually playing it but just watching a walkthrough on YT tho.  

I'm actually looking forward to this too. I'd prefer to play RDR2 then that Fallout 76.

SCANDAL:

Sexy
Cute
Adorable
Noble
Dynamic
Amazing
Lovely.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:38 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I have to admit RDR2 looks amazing !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:42 am

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Started Fire Emblem Echoes a few days ago. I've always been a fan of Tactical RPGs (Though I've only ever played Fire Emblem and Advance Wars), so I'm looking forward to playing more of it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:25 pm

joameba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kopenguin wrote:Started Fire Emblem Echoes a few days ago. I've always been a fan of Tactical RPGs (Though I've only ever played Fire Emblem and Advance Wars), so I'm looking forward to playing more of it.
It's a beautiful game! Which other FE have you played? It's a bit different than the others

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:13 pm

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I need to get back to Echoes, I was loving it but then I fell off a bit when I reached a point where I had to play with Alm. I was so invested in Celica's story Sad

I'm not the biggest fan of Tactics RPGs, but I enjoyed FE Awakening and was enjoying Echoes quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:28 pm

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
joameba wrote:
kopenguin wrote:Started Fire Emblem Echoes a few days ago. I've always been a fan of Tactical RPGs (Though I've only ever played Fire Emblem and Advance Wars), so I'm looking forward to playing more of it.
It's a beautiful game! Which other FE have you played? It's a bit different than the others
I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem (Probably my 3rd or 4th favorite game series), so I've played quite a lot of them. I've played FE4, FE5, FE6, FE7, FE8, FE10, FE11, FE12, FE13, and FE14. That would be Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia, Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, and Fates.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:30 pm

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
hohenheim wrote:I need to get back to Echoes, I was loving it but then I fell off a bit when I reached a point where I had to play with Alm. I was so invested in Celica's story Sad

I'm not the biggest fan of Tactics RPGs, but I enjoyed FE Awakening and was enjoying Echoes quite a bit.
Yeah, Celica's story was definitely the best of the two. I will say though, definitely too many Dread Fighters.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 am

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I love Celica so much. Actually bought the game for her design alone, fell in love at first glance lol.

@topic For some reason that I'll never understand, I downloaded League of Legends. I'm enjoying playing Soraka so far, I miss playing support since they changed Mercy in Overwatch and I didn't like the changes.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:02 pm

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
nobody plays on PS4?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:28 pm

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My PS4 is off since I beat Spider-Man... before that it was off for over a year lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:06 am

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
@izzy I do, some overwatch and then I bought the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 thing so I've been playing those games

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:06 am

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm still playing Persona 5, I feel that I will soon finish the story

My next game will be Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Back to top Go down