SCANDAL in Malaysia [Page 7 of 19]

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:15 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
just bought the tickets :X anyone here knows if the location of the pick up for the tickets is near the concert hall??



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 am

davect

davect

Caless Student
Caless Student
i think closest one is the Victoria Music Centre = Sg Wang. its about 5 min taxi ride away from the venue but someone from malaysia would have a better idea

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:26 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 am

davect

davect

Caless Student
Caless Student
its on the first floor, victoria music centre sungei wang plaza but the places that u could get the tickets from where posted on fb. im looking for someone to go with me so i can see the girls live

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
kaitoKid wrote:lol i dunno the place all i know is we ordered here : https://shop.ticketpro.com.my/en/Event/Detail/1199/scandal-special-live-in-malaysia-2012-concert

I think you can pick up the tickets at the venue. It's stated on their condition of sale page:

Pick-up at the venue:

Purchased tickets will be given only to the person stated in the contact address / address for delivery. Please present your ID and the Credit Card used in the transaction for verification purposes when collecting the tickets. Tickets can be collected at the venue Box Office 2 hours before the event starts.



"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 am

davect

davect

Caless Student
Caless Student
well i saw it on the scandal japanese band fanpage on fb so maybe i was wrong or who knows

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
so the venue where the tickets are is the same place where the concert will be held? or no?



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
kaitoKid wrote:so the venue where the tickets are is the same place where the concert will be held? or no?

Not sure. I think your best bet right now is to leave your question at the FB event page. Some one there might now.



"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 am

davect

davect

Caless Student
Caless Student

this was posted on thursday

Tickets counters @ Music Centre KL area:
-Victoria Music Centre = Sg Wang, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Tropicana City Mall, Ampcorp Mall

-Rock Corner = Subang Parade, One Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley, KLCC, The Curve

-The Guitar Store = Cheras, Desa Sri Hatamas, Damansara Perdana, Kepong, Puchong

(credits to Wisely Low) -yp

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
davect wrote:
this was posted on thursday

Tickets counters @ Music Centre KL area:
-Victoria Music Centre = Sg Wang, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Tropicana City Mall, Ampcorp Mall

-Rock Corner = Subang Parade, One Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley, KLCC, The Curve

-The Guitar Store = Cheras, Desa Sri Hatamas, Damansara Perdana, Kepong, Puchong

(credits to Wisely Low) -yp

so, from what i understand(correct me if im wrong) is that the pickup of tickets can be anywhere w/in those 3 shops?



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:10 am

davect

davect

Caless Student
Caless Student
Better off emailing the ticket provider to check where the ticket counters are located

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:58 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
yeah good idea haha



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Jpop Asia published a news about the concert.
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/scandal-to-perform-special-concert-in-malaysia-in-december::12353.html

Concert starts at 8pm and will have one local opening act from SONY Music Malaysia.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 am

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
masterelr wrote:Jpop Asia published a news about the concert.
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/scandal-to-perform-special-concert-in-malaysia-in-december::12353.html

Concert starts at 8pm and will have one local opening act from SONY Music Malaysia.


Local opening act..........? Hmmm upin and ipin act? hohooo~~ JK!



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Rinto_zps0e831a3a
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

gelion

gelion

Caless Student
Caless Student
officially bought the ticket.....avoid ampang point branch as the pc is down.......
i got mine at tmn segar


see u guys there....and also see SCANDAL there!!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 am

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
Victoria Music Centre = Sg Wang, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Tropicana City Mall, Ampcorp Mall

-Rock Corner = Subang Parade, One Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley, KLCC, The Curve

Sg.wang is the nearest place to KL LIVE...~~
I've been Sg.Wang Victoria Music centre few time~bought SCANDAL's album from there...
for MY members who want to drop by....the shop is next to Vincci shop at GF...... ^___^



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Rinto_zps0e831a3a
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:17 pm

tazul@Dr.ze

tazul@Dr.ze

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tazulmohd@yahoo.com
yuiseven wrote:
Victoria Music Centre = Sg Wang, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Tropicana City Mall, Ampcorp Mall

-Rock Corner = Subang Parade, One Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley, KLCC, The Curve

Sg.wang is the nearest place to KL LIVE...~~
I've been Sg.Wang Victoria Music centre few time~bought SCANDAL's album from there...
for MY members who want to drop by....the shop is next to Vincci shop at GF...... ^___^


if i can go to Sg.Wang Victoria Music on last minute can or not get the ticket?



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 450165
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm

yuiseven

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
tazul@Dr.ze wrote:
yuiseven wrote:
Victoria Music Centre = Sg Wang, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Tropicana City Mall, Ampcorp Mall

-Rock Corner = Subang Parade, One Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley, KLCC, The Curve

Sg.wang is the nearest place to KL LIVE...~~
I've been Sg.Wang Victoria Music centre few time~bought SCANDAL's album from there...
for MY members who want to drop by....the shop is next to Vincci shop at GF...... ^___^


if i can go to Sg.Wang Victoria Music on last minute can or not get the ticket?

depend lor...if selling fast then u can try at Rock corner........which one is the nearest place to you.....I've been Rock corner The garden and Klcc before...~~



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Rinto_zps0e831a3a
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:53 pm

sshinoda95

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
I SOOOOOO WANNA GO! Got the money and everything. Inside info also complete. But.... Gah! I got SPM. OMG Will it be finished by then? Or do you guys think I should just go? You guys say yes, then I'll be on my way. :D

Glad to see so many Malay fans here. Tears of Joy うれしいデス!!!



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 Sshinoda

Those eyes... I can't stop looking. LOVE
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:16 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
sshinoda95 wrote:I SOOOOOO WANNA GO! Got the money and everything. Inside info also complete. But.... Gah! I got SPM. OMG Will it be finished by then? Or do you guys think I should just go? You guys say yes, then I'll be on my way. :D

Glad to see so many Malay fans here. Tears of Joy うれしいデス!!!


SPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCANDAL



"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
RE picking up ticket from venue. FYI for those who still have doubts:-

Last year when I went to watch the show in Singapore, the ticket provider set up a pickup counter for people picking up their tickets at the venue itself (LaSalle College of Arts). To claim the tickets, I produced my passport, credit card used to make the purchase and the booking slip.

For this show at KL LIVE, the arrangement would be pretty much the same.

So don't worry! :D

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
ganstream1 wrote:
sshinoda95 wrote:I SOOOOOO WANNA GO! Got the money and everything. Inside info also complete. But.... Gah! I got SPM. OMG Will it be finished by then? Or do you guys think I should just go? You guys say yes, then I'll be on my way. :D

Glad to see so many Malay fans here. Tears of Joy うれしいデス!!!


SPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCANDAL

Have to agree. You can't screw your SPM because it might affect your future.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 am

tazul@Dr.ze

tazul@Dr.ze

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tazulmohd@yahoo.com
i got the money on next week hope still got vip ticket



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 450165
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
any news about the exact date of meet and greet so that we could adjust our flight scheds.

we can only afford to stay on MY for 4 days =Dp



SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 7 F3crb7


userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
haruhiyuu wrote:any news about the exact date of meet and greet so that we could adjust our flight scheds.

we can only afford to stay on MY for 4 days =Dp
lol 4 days is more than enough. No news on the meet and greet yet but I'm guessing its either on Friday in some music store or after the concert on Saturday.

Back to top Go down