Go down

SCANDAL in Malaysia [Page 11 of 19]

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Kev36

Kev36

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
May I ask... for those who are going to the concert, where do you all stay during the time at KL??
And anyone from Kelantan here??

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:59 am

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is anyone here going for the meet and greet session and is from Singapore?

I'm thinking of getting a ticket and go for the meet and greet session but looking for a few to go with me.

And will your be staying at malaysia until the end of concert meaning from 30th nov to 1dec night?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 am

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
Jericho07 wrote:hmm.. anyone in JB or SG want to go together?
I plan to drive there, looking for companion and share some traveling cost( petrol , toll etc)。。

Hey Jericho07, are you from Malaysia or Singapore? I'm planning to go too but I'm still considering. I'm from SG btw

Btw will you be going for the meet and greet session? And if yes will you be staying at the hotel that the meet and greet is held at?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:13 am

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
darksteel wrote:Any other SHSG going?

Hi darksteel, how are you going there? and are you going to for the meet and greet session?

I'm from SG btw, and will you be staying at malaysia if you go for the meet and greet session or you will head back to SG and then travel down the next day again for the concert?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
I'm planning to buy the VVIP ticket which is guaranteed a meet and greet with them and later selling it for RM300 or something since I already have the VIP ticket.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:45 am

faith_1303

faith_1303

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Anyone knows how far is saujana resort from the concert venue?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
faith_1303 wrote:Anyone knows how far is saujana resort from the concert venue?
It's very far. Could be around 30 minutes to 1 hour. It will be worse if traffic is bad, which it will because its on a Friday and Saturday evening/night.
Going there might not be much of a problem but coming back is. Don't think there's any bus or LRT there so more than 200 fans will probably have to call a taxi or something. Staying there isn't really an option because its very expensive.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:28 pm

faith_1303

faith_1303

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
masterelr wrote:
It's very far. Could be around 30 minutes to 1 hour. It will be worse if traffic is bad, which it will because its on a Friday and Saturday evening/night.
Going there might not be much of a problem but coming back is. Don't think there's any bus or LRT there so more than 200 fans will probably have to call a taxi or something. Staying there isn't really an option because its very expensive.

Oooh i see. Is it hard to catch a taxi over there?. I'm planning to go to the G&M since i got the vip ticket. But this is my first time going to malaysia, so don't know the way .nervous.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
faith_1303 wrote:
masterelr wrote:

Oooh i see. Is it hard to catch a taxi over there?. I'm planning to go to the G&M since i got the vip ticket. But this is my first time going to malaysia, so don't know the way .nervous.
I haven't really been there so I'm not too sure... Might also have to be there early because only the first 100 VIP ticket holders will get to see them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Hikage

Caless Student
Caless Student
Time to start camping Mad=

WTS: 2 VIP tickets to Scandal's Live at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, 1st December 2012. PM me, price is 50% SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 924158
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 am

xiswen

xiswen

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's a 5-star hotel. I dont think camping or queuing overnight is allowed lol
it's going to be hard for vip ticket holders. unless you stay at the hotel which is OTL
the cheapest is RM500 per night which is the same price with the vvip ticket lol

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 VL1OgSCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 Ov3TX
Tomo and Haru waving at me .love.

121129 | 121130 | 121201 | 121202 | 130318 | 130319 | 130320
Back to top Go down

Anyone going to SCANDAL's Malaysia tour??!!
Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am

rinrin97

rinrin97

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone at all going? Apparently i am going alone :/ No friend of mine is big fan of scandal and some who wanted to go cant go because we are too young but I got a OK from my family :3 Or should i say i just went and buy ticket so they cant say no ahahhaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I think most of us here are going. Some are also going alone including me.

For those who are not sure how to go to KL Live, I made a recording of the journey from the Raja Chulan LRT to KL Live. Its a bout a 5 - 10 minute walk. Another video is how to go to the KL Live main entrance once you've found the building. Its kinda shaky because..well.. I was walking. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVH8P9blNw&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUor1rkM8II&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

masterelr wrote:I think most of us here are going. Some are also going alone including me.

For those who are not sure how to go to KL Live, I made a recording of the journey from the Raja Chulan LRT to KL Live. Its a bout a 5 - 10 minute walk. Another video is how to go to the KL Live main entrance once you've found the building. Its kinda shaky because..well.. I was walking. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVH8P9blNw&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUor1rkM8II&feature=youtu.be

Woah this is extremely helpful! Thank you so much! SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 924158

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 Appledoughedit2SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 Appledoughedit2
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 am

shr3dder

shr3dder

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone got anything on the queens' flight details :D

I'd definitely want to greet them in KLIA !!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Jericho07

Caless Student
Caless Student
ken-siyao wrote:
Jericho07 wrote:hmm.. anyone in JB or SG want to go together?
I plan to drive there, looking for companion and share some traveling cost( petrol , toll etc)。。

Hey Jericho07, are you from Malaysia or Singapore? I'm planning to go too but I'm still considering. I'm from SG btw

Btw will you be going for the meet and greet session? And if yes will you be staying at the hotel that the meet and greet is held at?

Hi there, i'm not going to the meet and greet session, just go for the concert. will not stay in KL too, will drive back to JB after the concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Jericho07

Caless Student
Caless Student
Guys, I need some help. I plan to drive to KL Live from JB. Thus i need some info. Where shall I park my car??Is KL live got adequate carpark?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:44 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I'm thinking some clippage of this event will be part of the bonus DVD with their next album release.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ken-siyao wrote:Is anyone here going for the meet and greet session and is from Singapore?

I'm thinking of getting a ticket and go for the meet and greet session but looking for a few to go with me.

And will your be staying at malaysia until the end of concert meaning from 30th nov to 1dec night?

i am going for the meet and greet session and i from singapore
i am staying till 2nd dec SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 804545

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:27 pm

xiswen

xiswen

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Jericho07 wrote:Guys, I need some help. I plan to drive to KL Live from JB. Thus i need some info. Where shall I park my car??Is KL live got adequate carpark?
Parking at Life Centre is not really recommended as it's quite expensive if you stay there long. RM3 per hour. RM9 per entry after 6pm

There's a building near Life Centre that only charge RM3 per entry on the weekend and after 5pm working days. it's Menara Hapseng at Jalan P.Ramlee. this is the full parking rates of the building

http://klparking.blogspot.com/2009/02/menara-hap-seng-kl.html

it's only 3 mins walking to Life Centre
https://maps.google.com.my/maps?saddr=Life+Centre+Jalan+Sultan+Ismail+Kuala+Lumpur+Federal+Territory+of+Kuala+Lumpur&daddr=Menara+Hap+Seng+Jalan+P+Ramlee+Kuala+Lumpur+Federal+Territory+of+Kuala+Lumpur&hl=en&ll=3.15328,101.70777&spn=0.001154,0.001725&sll=3.152315,101.709625&sspn=0.004617,0.006899&geocode=FTQfMAAdhvIPBiHEUqfk5XEHJinNfXyg1TfMMTHEUqfk5XEHJg%3BFVQcMAAdqu0PBiG7PSYgpdqkfClP5nVk1TfMMTG7PSYgpdqkfA&oq=menara+hap+seng&t=h&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&z=19
just walk thru the Mercedes Benz showroom and Wisma KFC then cross the road. that's all :]

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 VL1OgSCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 Ov3TX
Tomo and Haru waving at me .love.

121129 | 121130 | 121201 | 121202 | 130318 | 130319 | 130320
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From the replies here, seems like there's not a lot going for the meet and greet. I was thinking of renting a bus/van to take us there from KL Sentral or something and later come back with the same bus/van. Will anyone be interested?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Black Jack

Black Jack

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaishun wrote:
ken-siyao wrote:Is anyone here going for the meet and greet session and is from Singapore?

Wow! staying till 2nd Dec? That's the spirit! Nice one

carpooling is a good choice, maybe some of us can plan it.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 NabmARNju
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Jericho07

Caless Student
Caless Student
xiswen wrote:
Jericho07 wrote:Guys, I need some help. I plan to drive to KL Live from JB. Thus i need some info. Where shall I park my car??Is KL live got adequate carpark?
Parking at Life Centre is not really recommended as it's quite expensive if you stay there long. RM3 per hour. RM9 per entry after 6pm

There's a building near Life Centre that only charge RM3 per entry on the weekend and after 5pm working days. it's Menara Hapseng at Jalan P.Ramlee. this is the full parking rates of the building

http://klparking.blogspot.com/2009/02/menara-hap-seng-kl.html

it's only 3 mins walking to Life Centre
https://maps.google.com.my/maps?saddr=Life+Centre+Jalan+Sultan+Ismail+Kuala+Lumpur+Federal+Territory+of+Kuala+Lumpur&daddr=Menara+Hap+Seng+Jalan+P+Ramlee+Kuala+Lumpur+Federal+Territory+of+Kuala+Lumpur&hl=en&ll=3.15328,101.70777&spn=0.001154,0.001725&sll=3.152315,101.709625&sspn=0.004617,0.006899&geocode=FTQfMAAdhvIPBiHEUqfk5XEHJinNfXyg1TfMMTHEUqfk5XEHJg%3BFVQcMAAdqu0PBiG7PSYgpdqkfClP5nVk1TfMMTG7PSYgpdqkfA&oq=menara+hap+seng&t=h&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&z=19
just walk thru the Mercedes Benz showroom and Wisma KFC then cross the road. that's all :]

Thanks a lot!!! the info is very useful! see u guys there! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Black Jack wrote:
kaishun wrote:

Wow! staying till 2nd Dec? That's the spirit! SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 11 924158

carpooling is a good choice, maybe some of us can plan it.

i not driving as i do not have license

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 pm

xinless_z

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello guys~
i will reached KL at 29 NOV morning/night
and back jb when 2DEC

any SH gathering during this few days?
i wish i can attend it =)

and SH got a team go M&G together or not ?
may i get information about it ?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum