Go down

SCANDAL in Malaysia [Page 15 of 19]

Re: SCANDAL in Malaysia
Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
when you guys get a chance, let's get a run down of how the concert went. what did they say during the MC parts? thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:47 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Hi

KL Live Setlist as provided by the admin of Scandal Malaysia FB page (https://www.facebook.com/ScandalMalaysia):

The setlist tonight at KL Live 2012 :
Rock N Roll
Shunkan Sentimental
Queens are trumps
(MC 1)
Shojo S
Rising Star
(MC 2)
Bitter Chocolate
Koe

(MC 3)
Happy Collector (new song full ver)
HARUKAZE
Love Survive
Taiyou scandalous
(MC 4 short)
SCANDAL Baby
Encore :
Satisfaction
Doll

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:50 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
damn.. and here i am still studying for exams... wish i could have been there too, although it's impossible my mother would allow me to travel to KL alone... it sounded awesome. i wanna hear happy collector too!!! pity they didn't play bright though

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is a special show, so it has to be on a DVD sooner or later!!
I can't wait to see all these new songs live.

And to all of you who went to the show, you've earned my jealousy!

Previously known as HugoDisastersSCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Muz

Muz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello, I went there, it was great, when they flying to Japan? If anyone recognized me, black hair, just see my picture on Facebook, VIP stage, 4 o'clock of Sasazaki's position, 3 meters away, went alone, hahaha, and bought a glowing stick too, costed RM10.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^
They are supposed to be back in Japan by the 3rd for the opening of Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, I think.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Muz

Muz

Caless Student
Caless Student
owh okay

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 am

kikifish

kikifish

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just came back from the airport sending SCANDAL back to Japan, they were there so early and so nice.. hahaha

Made a crown shape card for Tomomi. I will never forget the part she read it and then "wore" it and saying thank you... Ahhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
^^^ aww lucky you.. oh well, safe trip for the girls .uhuh.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 am

Elrinz

Caless Student
Caless Student
The live was indeed awesome!
And im feel honored they decided to play happy collector here!!
Doubt itll come out in dvds cause i dint see any big camera man doing recordings
But i gotta admit the mic could have been better and the goods sold was miserable @@

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:07 am

sandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Doubt itll come out in dvds cause i dint see any big camera man doing recordings

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 924158 I have good news, I did see a big camera at the back of VIP zone...let's hope for the best

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 am

xinless_z

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah wish got DVD soon!
but last night i feel fans sound louder than scandal sometime=="
is it malaysia's fans tooooooo powerful ? XD

Last edited by xinless_z on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:00 am

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Just my view from the concert.

Start of SCANDAL Live will always comes with high tempo rocking songs, and this time it ain't different.

1. Rock N' Roll
2. 瞬間センチメンタル (Shunkan Sentimental)
3. Queens are trumps

Rock N' Roll lifts up the tempo immediately. HARU's voice was superb at the start, and getting back her voice to max best. Shunkan Sentimental is an old time favourite for all Fullmetal fans, one of the best SCANDAL rock songs i have ever hear till date, and to perform it live, it just wouldn't get any better. The solos, and vocal and bass. what else i can ask more? Queens are trumps up next and HARU for the first time, takes off her guitar and just sing purely. truly awesome, totally like a boss!

MC break - HARU welcomes us for the live and hope that we can enjoy our max for this period. Round 2 begins.

4. 少女S (Shoujo S)
5. Rising Star

the high tempo carries on! the song that captures me into them is played. all time favourite Shoujo S! the cheeky little dance and the easy to hear rhythm, addictive. after this comes Rising Star. once they started playing, the whole spotlight focuses on HARU! and the whole song is truly making us reaching the climax.

another break, this time RINA as the MC. RINA just want to hear guys scream and girls scream, and said she loves us all and enjoyed the concert. Round 3!

6. ビターチョコレート(Bitter Chocolate)
7. 声 (Koe)

every album since TEMPTAION BOX starts has given both TOMOMI and MAMI the chance to have their own solo songs. TOMOMI started it with 'Bitter Chocolate' . high pitch may be her voice as people always say, they don't like it, but that's what makes TOMO unique. despite the high pitch, but so far, every song she sang is still wonderful. slow tempo song from Bitter Chocolate and TOMO sangs it very well! MAMI comes next with 'Koe'. totally different from the album itself! MAMI sang this full of emotions. i totally just look at her singing it, playing her guitar, while ignoring the rest 3! just shows how good she has been as compared to the past!

another break, and HARU said more about Malaysia and mentioned about coming back again. after that, she said they will be performing the new song and yep! the whole full song!

8. ハッピーコレクター (Happy Collector)
9. HARUKAZE
10. LOVE SURVIVE
11. 太陽スキャンダラス (Taiyou SCANDALous)
12. SCANDAL BABY

whole, brand new song for a movie theme, Happy Collector is a TOMO-ish song. with stop-start breaks for the song, i kind of like it the way they sing it live! truly wonderful when you are able to get to hear a new song 1st!
HARUKAZE is another hot song, if you people know Bleach. and the song is back to the HARU vocal point!
LOVE SURVIVE is the next and it does seem they are going to end this on a high! especially the solo part, we just headbang all the way!
Taiyou SCANDALous comes next and the often na-na-na is the main point. cheeky summer song!
SCANDAL BABY. last song as HARU gives a short MC! if you are watching a live, what's there to not to hear this? SCANDAL always like to play the extended version of this song. and i really, really like it!

MAMI throws her pick after this, and the girls went backstage. but as always, the encore-desu as ever, lives in us! after constant encore shouts, the girls came out again to perform the last 2 songs!

13. サティスファクション (Satisfaction)
14. DOLL

Satisfaction is not a B-side song from their single - Pride. but this song raise to its popularity due to the fact it is used for the commerical song for Windows 8 in Japan. so yea, SCANDAL decided to perform and it is rather unique. a different style as compared to most of the songs i heard so far.

the girls decided to end with their very 1st single - DOLL. get ready your towels, as we are ready to swing the towel and clap our hands! yep, this song still lives up to its best when it comes to interacting with fans!

the girls ended with introduction of themselves (and yes, MAMI throws another guitar pick again. LOL)

overall, i totally love this concert as they have step way ahead as compared to the one 2 years back. more rock songs, more unique styles for each member, not to mention RINA that she always do so well in the drumming part.

the only bad point from me is only half of QaT are played. oh well, hope i got the chance to hear their concert live again!

-BB

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 Rinaavatar1
SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 am

tori-chan

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Waaahhh! Thanks for the review!!!

"HARU's voice was superb at the start, and getting back her voice to max best."
WOW that's good to hear!!!!! LOVE

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 Mamisig
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
nice review!~ .wow.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 am

Gaiachong

Gaiachong

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
cool BB write down the cool moment of the live!!!!!!! but i hope next time this crowd learn how to respect the singer not cover they voice. this call super rude in this kind of live. plus Haru need shhh...... before she talk!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the review, BB! SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 81283..What a great show! SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 907478
May I ask, the guitar doodles/solo on Queens Are Trumps were they pre-recorded? I saw video posted by Alrick and I didn't hear any solo guitar looping around.

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 am

Muz

Muz

Caless Student
Caless Student
kikifish wrote:Just came back from the airport sending SCANDAL back to Japan, they were there so early and so nice.. hahaha

What time was they flight?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 am

Hitaka

Hitaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
you are lucky guys ^^

and what about card project?

SCANDAL in Malaysia - Page 15 Tumblr_ojh50uhWXL1uv1ipoo2_400
SCANDAL RUSSIAN FC ADMIN 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
It's really good to hear that Haru's voice is in a very good condition! .clap. Thank you for the review, BB!

I'm really worried about her lately (well, ever since I knew about her voice problem, and although she's recovering nicely, I can't really help it. All the girls have nice voices, but she's my No. 1 when it comes to the vocals). And because of that (and also because they had such epic performances), I want a DVD of this live or of their QAT tour, or both!

And, yeah, what about the trumps card project? Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 am

kikifish

kikifish

Caless Student
Caless Student
Muz wrote:
kikifish wrote:Just came back from the airport sending SCANDAL back to Japan, they were there so early and so nice.. hahaha

What time was they flight?

Their flight is at 11.00am, but they were there since 8 i think. I got there at 9 and all four of them were just sitting there. They entered the gate at 9+

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 am

Muz

Muz

Caless Student
Caless Student
kikifish wrote:Their flight is at 11.00am, but they were there since 8 i think. I got there at 9 and all four of them were just sitting there. They entered the gate at 9+

How did you know about this? Did you searched for them whole of KLIA? or did you just asked about this from the orang putih guy bodyguard, the one I saw him from a pic of him from Facebook at KLIA. Hahaha. I thought of congratulate him for guarding the girls, hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 am

AteOneZero

AteOneZero

Caless Student
Caless Student
This was my first SCANDAL live, and it's really different from many of the other Japanese concerts I've seen. I'll just run through my experience and thoughts briefly. I won't talk too much about songs because someone already a did a great writeup on it.

Warning: my review might be a little too negative for some of you to take. It's mostly people-oriented negativity. No negativity towards the four queens.

Arrived in KL at around 9am and took a taxi down straight. Reached at about 10am. My spot in the queue wasn't so bad, though I got pushed back quite a bit. If you went up to the goods queue and just cut your way into the main queue after that, screw you.

Kudos to the woman near the front of the queue who screamed at the other lady trying to cut in. I really respect her. Everyone around clapped and cheered when she shouted too. Awesome.

I don't really know the story of the lady trying to cut in, but she said she didn't know where the queue was. Well, the layout was a little confusing I'll admit, but it's still nice to see the scolding lady take a stand.

Bought a T-shirt and had to wait another hour for the towels due to a delay.

Something cool about the tee I noticed was that the Japanese version didn't include Kuala Lumpur in the list of venues for QAT tour, but the one they were selling did. The tee is of pretty good quality too! Definitely a worthy buy.

When the towels arrived, I think just about everyone was disappointed. They were pretty much just plain coloured towels with a tiny Queens are trumps logo at the edge. Real disappointing. Heard many people saying it looked like a waste of money, lol.

Security was freaking lax. Most of the time they were huddled in one area just chatting with each other despite the obvious queue-cutting going on. The queue up there was a freaking mess. Security could have tried to do something about it, really. Would reflect better on them instead of sticking cigars in their mouths.

The girls really rocked the stage well, my eyes were glued on Tomo for the most part. :3

It was really upsetting that everyone was singing along to just about every single song, drowning out the vocals. I mean, it's cool and all if you just sing along to some bits and pieces (like MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO in LOVE SURVIVE), but why are you all turning the concert into a mass karaoke session? I'm very confused by this.

A lot of the people who came late tried to shove their way towards the front. Almost started a fight with someone because of that. VIP zone felt like a mosh pit, lol.

The MC was an absolute mess. I get that you're all thrilled to see SCANDAL live, but when they're talking you all should probably shut your mouths and have a listen. Shouting over them is nothing but rude.

The encore call was messy too. Before the members fully left the stage, the call had already begun. Seriously? The encore break is a period for everyone to rest. Give them a minute or two, you can start the call after that. It's always like this for the other concerts I've been to, with one guy leading. Not sure if this applies to SCANDAL too, but I'm guessing most Japanese concerts should be the same in this regard.

Another thing about the encore call I don't understand is why do you all have to stop shouting and start cheering every time the staff comes out to put down an instrument? Am I missing an inside joke here...? I don't watch DVDs of their lives, only PVs for the most part, so I don't know too much here.

I'll just end things here with a slightly more positive note: Tomo was the queen of fan service here. She waved a lot and blew kisses. Not to me (sadly), but she paid exceptional attention towards the left side. If I ever attend another SCANDAL live, I know where to be.

Anyway, that about sums it up for me.

I didn't go to the after party, headed straight down to the airport to wait for my flight back home. For those who went, how was it?

Last edited by AteOneZero on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing my shitty english)

誰かを好きに成りたい
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:13 am

maruku_093

maruku_093

Caless Student
Caless Student
@AteOneZero

good review... quite detailed too.. .uhuh. you're so lucky to be there.. me on the other hand... .silence.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Great review BB and AteOneZero. It's a shame the crowd was so rowdy from the line outside to the excessive shouting inside. I can understand AteOneZero's frustrations. Still, I wish I could've been there! Thanks for the insights!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.