You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN?

Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le112%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 2% [ 2 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le110%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le118%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 8% [ 8 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le111%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 1% [ 1 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le110%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le111%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 1% [ 1 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le1114%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 14% [ 15 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le1115%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 15% [ 16 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le113%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 3% [ 3 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le1120%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 20% [ 21 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le113%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 3% [ 3 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le1110%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 10% [ 11 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le1111%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 11% [ 12 ]
Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-le116%Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN Bar-ri11 6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 106

Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN
Posted Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 22:58

mizu hikari

mizu hikari

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://jasmeans.tumblr.com
What is the best or your favorite performance in SCANDAL Japan Title Match 2012 - SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN?

.happy.

Sorry if I was unable to include カゲロウ (Kagerou) and DOLL in the choices because the maximum number of poll options is 20. Sad Just post it if you like that performance. Happy

------

Well, for me, it's Hi-Hi-Hi. I love how they played their instruments in that song. Especially the bass solo of Tomomi. .love.

Back to top Go down

Re: Best performance in SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN
Posted Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 23:22

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
voted for the Aitai performance. It sounds so good that with that Aitai actually snagged a place in my top 5 Fave SCANDAL Song. Although, I must say this is quite a tough poll [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I actually love many of them

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 16:46

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was struggling between Haruka or Rina's Drum Solo. I ended up voting for Haruka. The drum solo was quite awesome, but I just love Haruka and I always love it when they play it live no matter how many times I see it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 18:08

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Rina Drum Solo, the music was just beautiful, she was so cute, I stayed like that : O_O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 1:34

entreprende

entreprende

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi-Hi-Hi because i love the instrumental from the start, Timo bass solo, and the way they end the song!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 1:43

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
u left out kagerou and doll didnt read 1st post Onion XD

voted for rinari's solo .love.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 11:16

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
As a musician, my faves were Kargerou and Space Ranger as it shows how good they have become being able to play it raw livehouse style.
This encore set really showed me Scandal has come of age now as a real rock band. Seeing these clips makes this DVD a "must buy". gonna order tomorrow : )....and then play it real loud , with no jerky you tube spots : ) YAY Scandal.....You DID IT !!!!! You rocked the Budokan Yeeeeeeeaah !!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 15:13

Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well for me its Aitai! Gotta say i love this song so much and it inspires me a LOT too! like it when they change the tune at the end part! wow! .love.

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:22

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I voted for Aitai because It's so hard to pick the best performance, I just picked based on what I remembered most and Aitai tops them all.

All of the performances were superb....

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 5:00

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
I vote for "Hi-Hi-Hi". The sick intro they did caught me off-guard a little bit, and I thought, Hey, that's new. Which song is that again? And when the girls all sing "Hi-Hi-Hi" at that first line, I was floored. I was immediately hooked! And of course, there was still Tomomi's bass solo and Haruna's "chotto dake" like in the first one at Zepp Tokyo. All these moments combined made for quite a standout performance in Budokan. And IMO, this "Hi-Hi-Hi" is easily better than the Zepp Tokyo one. \m/

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 7:03

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
Finally I had the opportunity to watch the whole concert, and... wow... wow... It was freaking awesome!!
All the perfomances were great, it was hard to pick up one. But I ended up choosing Space Ranger.

The encore... it was more than awesome. It was EPIC. The girls were so energetic and played so well Space Ranger, Kagerou and DOLL. They totally beat Budoukan!!

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 8:07

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
just saw Burn. easily the best performance hands down. i'm inclined to say it was even better than the studio version

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:32

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL BABY for me. It was so awesome hearing and seeing that live and in person, especially when the silver streamers rained down and everyone in the crowd was jumping together at the same time. I actually also really liked Scandal Nanka Buttobase; it was cool seeing them do the entire dance up close, since I was literally like 5 feet away from them during that.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:06

Riichan48

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I voted for Rina's drum solo..
seriously, it gave me goosebumps...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:17

AyneLG

AyneLG

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi-Hi-Hi just because its my favourite .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:54

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I had to choose between Burn and Sakura Goodbye, but since Sakura goodbye is my favorite song and the performance was just touching, I voted for it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:16

AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
It was hard choosing between Pride, Harukaze, and Aitai. But I made my decision. And I chose Pride. =D

Mamitasu! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:02

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If I could change my vote, it would go to BURN.

I saw it the other day and it gave me goosebumps, it just seemed like they put so much emotion in to it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 13:18

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
I have a more than one favorite performance but... Rina's Drum Solo hit me hard..

More power, RINAX .wow.

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 17:09

Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Well Harukaze and SWITCH! but my decision is for Shunkan Sentimental. well it's just .. aahhh ... well because Shunkan really rocks \m/

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 0:08

champi101

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Voted Hi-Hi-Hi, because it is so Kawaii

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 23:07

LiamJorge

LiamJorge

Caless Student
Caless Student
voted for Hi-Hi-Hi ,i really like when they played their instruments before the song...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 0:59

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
RINA-solo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:30

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nanka buttobase for me my favorite

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 0:14

nashaa

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's between Hi-Hi-Hi and Burn for me. I really really love the instrumental parts. Since I can only choose one, I voted for Burn.

Their encore rocks too. I keep replaying that part XD

Recently Listened Tracks
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.