Back to top Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

nagatocci

nagatocci

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ace117.deviantart.com/
I came upon them as I watched the second season of the Darker than Black anime.
As I really liked the opening song (Tsukiakari no Michishirube - Stereopony),
I watched it on youtube and there were a few people in the comments ranting how SCANDAL would be better than Stereopony.
So I decided to check them out....clicked the Space Ranger PV...
...and fell for them in just a few seconds (especially Timo ) :D

⅓ 純情な
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

TOTAE

TOTAE

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
on music station scandal show shoujo s and i like this song becuase i listen this song from bleach ending.I saw tomomi , she was very cute.

Sawasdee Tomomi

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 E420E170E420E210E210E340E020E2D0E1A0E040E380E130E230E270E210_zps724c58bd
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

axlmillia

axlmillia

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sunburstyellow.tumblr.com
I like shounen animes OSTs because most have good songs. Then I became fond of FMA Brotherhood's first opening, Again by YUI. Then when it's about in 30+ episode [forgot the exact episode number], I heard os SCANDAL's Shunkan Sentimental. I'm very fond of it, searched for PVs, etc... then I continued on searching about SCANDAL and listen to their other songs until I got addicted. I even watch and listen to their songs almost everyday. :D

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 Scandalblacknwhite
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 am

arcanum

arcanum

Caless Student
Caless Student
for me it was after my friend sang Shoujo S at karaoke, and the pv for it was played. And then I watched some more pv's on youtube and well, here i am :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 am

jim

Banned
Banned
I saw them on papers when they were in sg last month . That night i went home and check them out in youtube. Wah fall in love with their live performance on youtube . Speciall Haruna's singing and their tight band rythms thanks to Rina's simple yet tight dumming . Not forgetting their catchy melodies .

Great band to follow .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am

Vivio

Vivio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/vivio_takamachi/
10/10/2010 at 3:00pm
I and my friend watched "Namida no regret" on Animax while we were making newspaper reports.
Then,SCANDAL becomes my idol
LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 am

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
I don't know when I first heard about SCANDAL. It's one of many names I often see on forums and websites, and I've seen some videos in the past but not very good ones, like cellphone quality.

But I realized that people talk very highly of them, and that I didn't really know much about them and their music, so I started looking up videos of them on youtube to get an idea. You never know, there might be a great band out there that I didn't know! Well, a whole bunch of videos later...
Onion Love SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Mahaha

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well i got to know SCANDAL when watching the ANIMAX channel. When i saw and heard their PV for the first time , i totally fell in love with their song.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 Rsz_1s11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Just wanna say thanks to Animax cuz I realised many of us came across Scandal through Animax. Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm

gabe_majere

gabe_majere

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I found SCANDAL when i was looking trough videos of bleach op's and endings, when i looked the pv of shoujo S i was shocked. Started to look for more of their music, then joined SH

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 am

da_matte0924

International Performer
International Performer
I remember watching K-On online. I was at the 2nd season and wanted to listen to "Don't Say Lazy", cause, well, it's an awesome song. LOL! Anyways, I searched for it on Youtube and started to listen, when I noticed that there were covers for the song. So after listening to it, I somehow clicked on SCANDAL's cover of it. And guess what, "Hellooooo SCANDAL!". I started searching for their videos and got acquainted with some, like Shoujo S, Yumemiru Tsubasa, Shunkan Sentimental and Taiyo to Kimi ga Egaku Story. It was like falling in love for the first time, again. Another LOL! To this day I have become quite, dare I say it, obsessed, with the band. But not crazy obsessed, just "wanting to listen to their music everyday" kind of obsessed. The first time I bought their CD, I didn't even open it until after a week because I was too happy to remember that I bought one. .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 am

billyboy

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i saw scandal, through ANIMAX, but was not yet curious about them yet.... then,, one day i tried to search them on youtube (to know what kind of music they have), unlucky, i typed scandal on youtube,, and WEIRD STUFFS appear .nosebleed.

then i try SCANDAL JAPANESE BAND, then,, i stumbled upon their song PLAYBOY, that really stunned me,,, with high school out fit, and rockin song like that,, these words came immediately out of my mouth.."WOAH! THEY'RE COOL" .hora.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 63034914
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 Gootalove
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Let's see, I met them around April/May of 2010. I first heard them in the Bleach opening(Shoujo S)I instantly fell in love with the song and made a note to memorize the name. Weeks later my sister's friend burned me a CD. In the list of songs I wanted was what I had remembered,"SCANDAL Shoujo S". So when I got it, I listened to it, and Shoujo S was the last song. This was the first time I heard it in it's entirety. I loved the song so much I replayed it like 20 times XD. Then I stopped listening and after an hour or so I went back and listened to Shoujo S some more .love.

I remember cranking it up and banging my head to the song just loving it XD I stayed up like 2 extra hours just listening to the song lol Next day I looked for the PV and it made me fall even more in love LOVE

I mean four GORGEOUS japanese girls in school uniform playing instruments with a little dancing IN THE RAIN Dead Onion it was too much. After that looked up more of their songs and with everyone of them I just loved them even more.

I have made it one my goals in life to meet all four of them personally before I die :onionrider:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Freakypandaz

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood 4th ending: Shunkan Sentimental... always loved the songs picked for FMA... but this stood out above the rest! Onion Skipping It was BOOM! Ok! So gonna listen to this! I didn't know they did Shoujo S then, since i jumped from the anime to manga for bleach.... delayed my exposure to SCANDAL.

Saw them live at AFA-X! No words can describe how I felt... but I guess you guys can guess the emotions...
Shucks on being sick and forgetting most of the concert Onion Depress

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 Rina2u
If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 pm

spaceranger

spaceranger

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hm, I was into Kpop very much from late last year early this year, then a friend suggested SCANDAL to me. I searched it up and said "Hm, the drummer is sooo cute!" Poof. I instantly became a fan (and also kinda "switched" to Jpop/Jrock haha). I'm such a biased fanboy and I love it. Hahaha kidding.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am

xcavalier10

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal was introduced to me by my friend..he showed me one of their PVs (namida no regret)..and after watching and listening to that song,,i just felt something weird,, I felt the Scandal fever in me..after that i started to search for other songs,information, and PVs of the band and started downloading..Now, i know Scandal more than my friend who introduced it to me.. I'm now a Certified Addicted Fan of Scandal. I LOVE them.. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 572615

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
Bleach!!! after hearing them i was addicted to SCANDAL without knowing it.....and then here i am!! even more of a SCANDAL fan!! Ho Onion

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:37 am

michinsa

Caless Student
Caless Student
bcause of FMA

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 pm

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mezameshi Live 2009....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:47 pm

ohmyHaruna

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
when i watched their PV shoujo S ;D
and shunkan sentimental ;D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 am

paxo

paxo

International Performer
International Performer
I watched them covering "Dont say Lazy" on anisong special.. and then i just like it Onion XD

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 9 14534_s
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:44 am

klaide-kun

klaide-kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
When someone posted about them in our philippine ragnarok online forum (a.k.a. ragnaboards). I got intrigued with their pictures together with the girly rock thing, so i checked it out. That's when it started.. Onion Wahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 am

MadOrange

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When i was searching K-on's Don't say Lazy on youtube..i saw there cover..and that's when i MEET scandal~:]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 am

CuriousSonic

CuriousSonic

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Randomly watching videos on youtube and I saw a video titled Jrock/Jpop! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.