Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 am

ShizukaSakura

ShizukaSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://one-thousand-photographs.blogspot.com.au
I first heard their song Shunkan Sentimental through Fullmetal, but the song never caught my attention. How shameful of me. ^^; But around a month ago, I started to watch their PVs through port87 and got into their songs. I would start to download their songs and constantly listen to Haruka and then Pride and then when I heard Shunkan, I went 8DDDD I know this song~ And then I decided to buy their CDs. So far, only albums and not Japan version, unfortunately. But as long as I can support them in anyway, I'm happy. :D

instagram: shizukachuu
one-thousand-photographs.blogspot.com.au
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:35 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
i was watching bleach, wen they had new opening which was shojo S so wen i checked it on youtube 4 the full song thats wen i started 2 like scandal but wen i listen 2 Nanka Buttobase thats wen i really liked there song and started 2 listen 2 there songs. really it was tnxs 2 bleach thats im a fan of scandal.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 pm

NX48

Caless Student
Caless Student
It started when I got into Jap music after being bored with the music that I listen to the radio. Since I watched animes, I took a liking opening and ending songs. One anime strangely led me to AKB where it led to a picture of a few AKB members with SCANDAL. I was curious to find out who they were and I found a music video of Shoujo S. I quickly took a liking to them and it felt kind of nostalgic to listen to because before I listened to Japanese music, I would listen to rock on the radio. However what set them apart from the music that I used to listen on the radio and their songs were their vocals, which were clearly unique. After that I've been into SCANDAL ever since (as well as other Jpop and Jrock group that I encounter, but SCANDAL being one of the few that I would continuously follow).

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 am

Xeon16

Caless Student
Caless Student
well, I got got curious of Scandal when the first time I saw the ending theme of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Shunkan Sentimental. then iI search for their official Pv for it. And the rest is history. I almost got in to Jpop by looking on the artist of openings and endings of anime. but with Scandal i got hooked by their style and originally on how they perform and express their songs in concerts and PV. I kinda wanna to follow their example when I form a band.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 am

HaRinax

HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well I meet them through Anime,because of fulmetal alchemist I really like their shunkan sentimental song thats why I search about who sang it and boom I finally meet them .happy. I'm so hapy that I'm able to meet them .dies.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Wow so it's so cool reading how all these ppl became fans

And reading how some became fans because of Bleach, some because of FMA, some because of Star Ocean, and even some because of Star Driver 8D

In all the things SCANDAL has been a part of, they got some wonderful fans .happy.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It was a few years ago when I first heard them. I was listening to another Japanese band on youtube, though I honestly can't remember who it was anymore. .sweat. SCANDAL's song Doll was linked on the recommendation sidebar and I decided to give them a try. This was back when they were first starting out. I fell in love with them after hearing Doll and started following their music from then on. Me finding out about was simply a chance encounter.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 am

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
well.... years ago... 2, i think... the Sakura Goodbye MV is always played on Animax... and whenever it is shown, i always switch channels.. even saying things like, "blah, it's an ugly band anyway." or some sort. and i was always telling that haruna's ugly. -shot- (i still can't forgive myself for saying that.) But still, i dun really know them. XD

i became interested in them because of shunkan sentimental.. i love FMAB. and from that, i became one of their super avid fans.. and everytime Sakura Goodbye's playing on my playlist, i can't help but feel guilty. Onion Depress

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
absolutly random found around youtube XDD I watched the pv of DOLL. when I found it doll was release not much time before and I had to download it and know more about scandal.
the rest is history Nice one

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about SCANDAL?
Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Well, as for me, my friend was the one who told me about them. She showed the the PV for Shunkan Sentimental and I instantly fell in love LOVE
Then I searched for more of their songs on the internet, which I then I discovered songs like Shoujo S, Doll, Beauteen, and the story goes on ~~~~~~
Tomomi even inspired me to play the bass, which I am still continuing to learn today \^o^/
So what's your story?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 pm

cyberdoll

cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i saw their performance for "Don't Say Lazy"

wondered who's the gal with a chipmunk voice

and yeah, here i am Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TomomixOgawa wrote:Well, as for me, my friend was the one who told me about them. She showed the the PV for Shunkan Sentimental and I instantly fell in love LOVE
Then I searched for more of their songs on the internet, which I then I discovered songs like Shoujo S, Doll, Beauteen, and the story goes on ~~~~~~
Tomomi even inspired me to play the bass, which I am still continuing to learn today \^o^/
So what's your story?

woo~ fellow bassist!!

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:16 pm

kagami

kagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Was intro-d by my friend through Haruka's PV.
then Rina pull me into the world of SCANDAL. 8D

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 Untitled-1_zps8866f6fb
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 pm

matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
I found SCANDAL through my japanese friend. First song i listened was DOLL :D.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:07 am

assassingirl

assassingirl

International Performer
International Performer
I found them in animax i think., and also in Alodia Gosiengfao facebook, the first song I listened is their ballad song "namida no regret". They are totally cute there Happy

a~chan >.<
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:27 am

mojie

mojie

Caless Student
Caless Student
when i first watched Haruka pv via my friend, i absolutely hook up with the song!! haha then started to find SCANDAL other songs.. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
get to know about SCANDAL songs about a year ago when i asked my friend to pass me some jap songs(which he did, giving me about 8gb worth of it..) Really got to know SCANDAL recently when i suddenly have the urge to buy SCANDAL baby action magazine and go for autograph session... so, im like a new fan but not-so-new fan... .whistle.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:40 am

darksteel

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
My friend was telling me how hot HARUNA was and show me a BA poster.
I saw RINA ask my friend about her. Her said RINA was the drummer and i was like "Such a cute lady playing the drum" , so i youtube them and then saw the "Pride".
It was such a beautiful video. I just can't get enough so i youtubed some other of their song.Since then i was addicted to SCANDAL.

Sleeping to Rock Music.
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 11kft4x
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:16 am

LotusofEternity

Caless Student
Caless Student
My friend was watching the Shunkan Sentimental PV and I instantly loved that song, so I went to check their other songs and they became my favourite band! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:07 am

yurisaku

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
one of my friends (who is a friend of yuu from sh XD) showed me SCANDAL PVs.. particularly the Shoujo S one.. and then she introduced me to yuu.. and then i decided to join SH.. and then poof! XD i became a fan :D

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 Siggyresize
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 Stalkercopy
userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm

CasRayb

Caless Student
Caless Student
Listening to Shoujo S from BLEACH. The song really stuck in my head and finally got around to looking up the artist online. Then was completely blown away by their other songs I found. I became an instant fan!

Asking me to pick my favorite SCANDAL member is like asking me to pick my favorite star on a clear night... CANTA Hmmm Credit crimeson for CANTA
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 am

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't really remember that well, but honestly, I think it was Google lol, and I wasn't even looking for bands, I just ran into them, tried their songs and well it actually grew on me, I wasn't that big of a fan before, but now... well this is the first time I actually went out of my way to research about a band, or even join a fan club for a band, and here I am.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Ronrinesu

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
My favorite Bleach opening is Shoujo S. I was so happy when I found them and still kinda sad cause back then they only had few songs.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 40-3

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒️ DeviantART ♒️ Tumblr ♒️ MyAnimeList ♒️ Last.fm 

♒️ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:54 pm

sasazakira

sasazakira

Caless Student
Caless Student
well, is my friend showed me BEAUTeen PV about 2 years ago and started to love them more. hahahaaaa

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm

iHeartMami

iHeartMami

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think I was looking for something to listen to that day so I went on jpopasia.com and I found 'em there, with Shunkan Sentimental. I was amazed at how well they each played their instruments and even more since they were an all-girl band. For me it was hard to come by an all-girl band who play well so i was intrigued to hear more of them. I fell in love with them soon after and became a big fan of them! Now I have Scandal pictures hung on my bedroom walls. Mami inspired me to go for it and learn guitar! They also encouraged me to learn Japanese as well How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 628112

Last edited by iHeartMami on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 3002-c
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 13 1202068
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.