You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 am

Mikazuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just searching on the internet Scandal album list that it is!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:50 pm

kyoharu03

kyoharu03

International Performer
International Performer
as i'm watching animax, the PV for shunkan sentimental played..
i'm a pop rock fan so the first time i heard it,i searched it in the internet
LOVE

and that's when i died XD

haru-chan wa ichiban da!boku no megami desu!

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Haru210
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:11 am

ILOVERINASUZUKI21

ILOVERINASUZUKI21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
When I played and finish the game "STAR OCEAN : second evolution", their song "Start" at first I didn't notice that they sang that song and seeing the name of their band on that year is not really familiar to me and I didn't want to know about it because of the name I thaught it was Rated-R or X and I was only fourteen years old in that year of 2008 (I think) lol.... .omg.

Thanks to my being an anime fanatic it was followed in that year too I think, by the song Shojo S the 10th opening theme of one of my fav. anime "Bleach" while watching in the internet GRAWR , that's when the SCANDAL name start to familiarize in my mind and while watching Animax in t.v they also show the bands that will perform in animax musix live and SCANDAL where there I never taught they were really Cute, Cool, Amazing Girl Rock Band!!! .wtf. ...Of course I know that they were a band because Shojo S is a good song but seeing them who really they are amazed me .wow.

And I taught to myself that, I never knew that a band can be like that so much fun and love their put into their songs that made people wow for them...There songs really makes me happy eventhough I cannot understand but I know the power of music connecting each others heart Happy

And that's the start of me being a fan of SCANDAL thanks to Animax in our cable they show pv of SCANDAL their until now lol and the other songs that makes me wow too when I'm beginning to be a true fan of SCANDAL is their cover of Don't say Lazy of K-on and Shunkan Sentimental of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (almost anime right? lol).

It's just annoying that it is so hard to find Jpop albums and other stuffs from Japan here....

~Well that's my SCANDAL STORY Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:38 pm

chisanaME

chisanaME

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got to know them through my sister when she had let me listened to their "Shunkan Sentimental." But I've fallen in love in them during their "Haruka." During the whole PV, I only focused on how they play with their instruments and not totally on their looks. And yeah! They defy the limit of being a girl. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 477790

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 ?di=013301841332
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:29 am

I was on Erza Scarlet( from Fairy Tail) facebook fan page, and they shared a pic for Scandal from an online competition which female Asian band will get more likes

The moment I saw the pic. of the band I went to YouTube and looked up for their songs, and found Shoujo S . After listening to it for 10 times I started loving the band more and more, they are talented, cute and hot.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 am

rusti3

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It was a typical rest day night for me...

I went to www.animefreak.tv to buffer the animes I watch (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto) while I was playing DotA during the buffering times. After I decided to rest from the game, and since the buffers finished, I proceeded with watching the animes. I was so used with Aqua Timez' Velonica as the opening and then I hear a different opening song that time. At first I thought to myself "Meh..."

Then I thought to myself "hmmm...I wonder how they look like." Watched the opening credits, waited for the section where it showed the Artist and the Song.

I went to Youtube, searched for them and first one I found? 4 girls walking with SWAG down a school hallway...then they ROCKED under the rain...it was during the time when Kpop was just starting to be popular here in the country, with Wonder Girls' NOBODY gone viral...and first thing that came to mind when I saw them was "Wonder Girls who?"

Then I searched for more songs...Space Ranger, DOLL and Sakura Goodbye. The rest is...falling in love with them with all of their Videos each time they are released.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Beginning of 2011:

In his car, my cousin puts a CD with all his best openings/endings from animes. Then the turn of Shunkan Sentimental comes and I was on the "Sugeeeee" mode lol.
But after that, I learnt "Shojo S" was also sung by SCANDAL and the problem with this opening, it's that the graphic side wasn't very well: in more of the half of the opening, there were only pictures. (And yes, when I watch an opening, I look the song as the graphic side x) ). So I was a bit disappointed even though I loved the song.

August 2011:

I'm waiting for "the come back of Bleach" because of the episodes off serie that I didn't watch when a friend told me that probably in Septemer or October, Bleach will back.
Very happy, I went on Wikipedia for know when Bleach will take back and I see "15th Opening: Harukaze by SCANDAL" and immediately, I told me "SCANDAL? SCANDAL...the band who sang Shunkan Sentimental?!"

September 2011:

Eh...nothing at this moment xD

October 2011:

I listened to Harukaze for the first time and immediately loved

November 2011:

All SCANDAL's song were on my Ipod and I listened to while I was running

December 2011:

I registered on SH Hehee

Today:

I want to see SCANDAL at least once in my life, not necessarily for a concert but just for tell them "Thank you" for all they did and do.

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 am

RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Well, it was a usual hectic day at school when a friend of mine asked me if I want to see a band of beautiful girls who plays instruments (she knows that I'm not a big fan of singing-dancing girl groups. :D) then she said, I should search for scandal.

The first song I found is from the SCANDAL BAby concert tour (not sure). The song is Pride. And the first time I saw and heard their song, I drop-dead fell in love with this four awesome girls who really knows their instruments well. From then on, I just can't get enough of them and did my best to find out everything about them! LOVE

Then, just recently, I found out that my friend just introduced them to me so I would search their PV's and songs so she could copy it. Haha. You know, it's sometimes awkward to search info about scandal because google may give you answers which are.... You know... SCANDALOUS. .wtf.

BUT I'm so thankful that she did told me about them, because right now, I'm a certified SCANDAL Addict!!!! .shout.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ask Kurosaki Ichigo. He brought me to them ;D

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 am

GavinD

GavinD

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.soundcloud.com/underyourbedhohoho
Saw Shoujo S PV on Animax Musix few years ago and started to look into their discography Tongue

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Images-1

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 590x520_4F3E273DCD131-1-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 am

reine0314

reine0314

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
my friend had download japanese songs in my memory card including 2 songs of scandal(shoujo S & shunkan sentimental) How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 572615

at first, i was just bothered by haruna's deep voice and when my friend had showed me their MV of shunkan sentimental, that was the time that SCANDAL started to rock my world How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 450165

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Tumblr_mjh7i0YAAW1s4pwawo1_500 How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 25165
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 am

patrishtocrat

patrishtocrat

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://thegirlwhotrips.tumblr.com/
At first i was listening to Girls DeMo of angel beats then i wondered if there were a all girl group who plays instruments aside from the oreskaband then while going trough my music library i found a Song name Shoujo S but no artist name ( I really need to fix my music library) thanks to the internet and me understanding katakana and hiragana phew i came across Scandal and their very hyper ways hahaha xD

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD5iHm3XA3SVwC83GphI03QJBBAIoEFxiEc5SKA05EEC07-UutTw
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 am

Tektekk

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
I discovered them through bleach as most other members have Happy

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Scaled.php?server=850&filename=oie3113359hjesqdxn
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 ScandalliveTOURteammember2

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

RonCortez

RonCortez

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I first heard SCANDAL after watching bleach opening Shoujo S....then Shunkan Sentimental at Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Jack_Lee

Jack_Lee

Caless Student
Caless Student
I first heard SCANDAL after i watching bleach opening Shoujo S and then i also watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was during a shopping day with my brother and a few friends in Swedens capital "Stockholm".

There were this big cd store we went into to buy some music. After awhile when I had picked up a few cds I found this particular album called Temptation Box at the far end corner of the store. At first I thought the band was called SCANDAL Temptation and that this was some sort of collection box with their music. Anyways, I wrote the name in my phone to remember to check up on them later as I didn't have money to just pick it up right there. Anyways, I forgot about the whole thing until about six months later when I went through my phone.

I decided to do a youtube search one day and I ended up spending the entire day watching videos, interviews and backstage footage and now I'm completly sold on them.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shark wrote:It was during a shopping day with my brother and a few friends in Swedens capital "Stockholm".

There were this big cd store we went into to buy some music. After awhile when I had picked up a few cds I found this particular album called Temptation Box at the far end corner of the store. At first I thought the band was called SCANDAL Temptation and that this was some sort of collection box with their music. Anyways, I wrote the name in my phone to remember to check up on them later as I didn't have money to just pick it up right there. Anyways, I forgot about the whole thing until about six months later when I went through my phone.

I decided to do a youtube search one day and I ended up spending the entire day watching videos, interviews and backstage footage and now I'm completly sold on them.

Wow!. You're lucky!. Their CDs were available on your country..Too bad there's none in our country.. Onion Depress

Hmm, how I met SCANDAL..Hehe, well I've met them due to K-On!. I was addicted to that anime and during my stay on a hotel with my batchmates for our summer affiliation, my friend who was an anime addict has their TV on the channel Animax..There was a commercial about Animax 2011 Music something..(Poor memory hehe). Well SCANDAL was featured playing Don't Say Lazy...Since it has something to do with K-On!., I checked it out in the internet..At first, I don't like their cover. I really don't know why back then..hehe, but then I've tried listening to it again when I got home and found it really good..That's when I started to look for their other songs..And found Anata Ga Mawaru..It was just the type of music that I like!. .clap.
Since then, I found myself watching their PVs, interviews and other videos..But it was due to Namida no Regret PV that made me certified addicted to them!. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:03 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

Yes I am also really jealous of Shark, you would never find a Scandal CD in the
UK !
I have seen 'The GazettE' and 'Dir en grey' but never Scandal.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I was on YouTube watching the Oricon top 30 songs, and I saw Harukaze in there, and I thought it sounded really cool. So I searched Scandal - Harukaze on youtube, and that's how it began. I'm glad I decided to watch that particular Oricon top 30 video because they were only on once. If I didn't watch that video, I probably would never have discovered SCANDAL. The same goes for One Ok Rock.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I found out about SCANDAL in a blog article, and it got me curious. I started looking in wikipedia, but I don't get much. I copied a random song name, it was actually TaiKimi. Then I found the song on youtube, and I really like it, and then start searching for more song. When I realized it, I finally became a fan of them :D (thank you for the guy who posted TaiKimi on you tube XD)

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I saw Scandal here in "Waldorf, Maryland, USA" (30 minutes south of Washington DC) in 2007-8. It was a small practice gig for the girls. There equipment had broken down and there Manager (nice guy, spoke really good english) asked me for help. They had tripped a circuit breaker, unplugged a mic and blown a fuse on there Marshall Amp.

Afterwards He offered me money for my help and I refused it. He then offered me a Music CD! I happily took it, shook his hand and said: "Arigatou". Now if I can only find that CD???

The girls were all huddled together terrified, except for Mami.
Mami asked "Can you speak Japanese?"
I said "No".

One of my girl friends named Mami "Fearless".

There show was great, but short. I hope to see them again someday!

Last edited by dpcarrico on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:50 am

OtusIII

OtusIII

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was browsing through all the bleach intros on night during a huge anime nostalgia thing, and I came across Harukaze. I listened to it and I though it was pretty sick, so I went to find the full version and their Animax performance came up. Then I suddenly fell in love with Mami and started watching other videos. Then I ended up here. lol

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Tumblr_m9gzuvel8M1qibdaao6_250
SH's resident Lax Bro.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:15 pm

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The first time I saw something SCANDAL related was on my classmate's PSP, he had Shoujo S in his music playlist. My first reaction was "SCANDAL??really??". I thought the band name was ridiculous and didn't look into them further after a while. .whistle.

And the next instance was when I saw a picture of Rina on Facebook, and I thought "Wow,she's really cute!"..and I began to research about them, and when I heard LOVE SURVIVE and Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku Story...well its pretty obvious how it turned out Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:34 pm

yukime213

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i meet scandal cause of shunkan sentimental. i saw their pv at animax then the first time i heard the song i fell inlove with rina's drumming, haru's voice, mami's lead and tomo's bass..

after this is search in the internet about them and collect their song and until now im still collecting their songs, pvs, interview live, etc...

Happy

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. .love. .love. 
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 16 Cover11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:14 am

iLoonatic

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was in browsing in HMV when they played 'love survive'. Thought it was awesome so i went to the counter to buy their baby action album. And boom a month later they came to Singapore and I got their autographs WOO :D

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.