You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Zangekii97

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was searching for YUI's Again on YouTube. You know youtube once you clicked a video, on the right side, there's the list of related videos and I just randomly clicked. At that moment, saw SCANDAL's shojo S. Strange name for a band..not just a band but an all girls band so I thought "Seriously, SCANDAL?" Out of curiosity I clicked it and of course, watched the video. And I got attracted to the middle man which appeared to be Haruna.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 pm

nysuke

nysuke

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
2008-9 ish. at seattle sakura kon
so.. I believe when sakura goodbye came out ^_^

Scandal what are you doing? Scandal Stahp! How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 21831
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Yuki011
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:35 am

thisguy2011

Caless Student
Caless Student
Failed trying to watch Nmb48 Genin! episodes on Dailymotion.How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 463253

Saw thumb of Beeuteen Clicked. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 591571

Thought WHOLLY CRAP. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 450165

Went to Youtube found Shunkan SentimentalHow did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 532549

HookedHow did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 911293

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:33 am

Ceat

Ceat

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was watching Bleach and when I heard Shojo S for the first I instantly fell in love with that song LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:56 am

nataku

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think I was randomly watching Animax lives and came across their performance there. In the past, I used to listen to ZONE, so seeing another girl band perform so well was great.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:02 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
I was on TinierMe that time. I joined a group there of Vocaloid fans. There was a thread there about other J-Rock/J-Pop bands/artists and people were posting their favorites there. I saw numerous posts about SCANDAL. I got intrigued by the band name. I looked them up on YouTube. I braced myself for what I am about to see because it was SCANDAL. I thought they were some kind of band who does X-Rated stuff. xD

So the first video I saw of them was Haruka and I instantly became a fan.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 am

Caless Student
Caless Student
Me and my sister were always watching Animax, especially the bands they show. And at one point, they showed SCANDAL (I forgot the song) and I didn't care at the time. Few months later, My sister was addicted to The GazettE and she wanted to watch Animax Musix Fall 2010. The first band was SCANDAL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQJgr0PRjE) and I thought "Hey, that vocalist's cute." So I searched them up and instantly fell in love with Haruna. I spent the whole night researching Birthdays, PVs, Lives, etc. I've been a fan ever since.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Sig10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 am

RinaChu

RinaChu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I try to download every single opening and ending song from bleach + find out about the artists who made them, saw their beautiful faces and started liking them more and more .smile. was kinda hard making a account here since i tried it about 100 times and it says "Email not available" and finally ended up here .hora.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 am

J-musicfan128

J-musicfan128

Caless Student
Caless Student
i know this might be over said but i found them out on the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ending theme song. i thought that the lead singer (meaning Haruna) who sang captured my attention and plus the song was AMAZING BEST ENDING SONG and then i decided to look up who sang it and well you guys know the rest i was blown away by them! Onion Love Love

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HARUKAZE! The first song i heard from them was Shoujo S as one of the Bleach openings but i didnt really care back then. Then i saw a video of them performing Harukaze in a studio on animax. and Haruna actually caught my attention too plus the song was really nice. like instantly i was interested so i looked for random songs of theirs on youtube and i was like WOW! how did i not know of them before.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Kaitodoraemon

Kaitodoraemon

Caless Student
Caless Student
me? i knew them since their Kagerou days..

but only got into them since they came to Msia about the last 30 days ago

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 pm

HelloMavii

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm a fan of Morning musume's Tanaka Reina and I found that Reina and Haruna are really good friends. I did some research on youtube and now I totally love Scandal. They're amazing .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 pm

bulldogs5

Caless Student
Caless Student
Saw a vid clip of their performance of "Don't Say Lazy" about two years ago and thought they were alright then promptly forgot about them. Randomly came across said video earlier this year in January. Kind of kept them on the radar then bought a truck load of their stuff in May and have taken a liking to them...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 am

Lathiifaa

Lathiifaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Accidentally change my youtube home page to Youtube Japan, The First Suggested video was beauteen pv .. And I fell in love in the first sight with Mami-Chan How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 12776

Suddenly the day after the video was gone How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 21831 and i started to look for other scandal video, And it's continue until now..

Waaa.. Scandal is so Great How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 532549

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 am

Makoto00

Makoto00

Caless Student
Caless Student
I still remember the day when I watching Bleach... suddenly a very funky style of music which is the OP song Shojo S... than know a girl's band called Scandal.... but song that really make me falling love with them is 瞬間センチメンタル... since then they keep driving me crazy with their hit.. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 4084580553

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 am

nekopi028

nekopi028

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
well it's funny how I meet them. I'm downloading some random videos for my cellphone and Shoujo S PV slip in. I watched it and really got impressed by the girls. You see, they can rock even in school uniforms \m/ ^_^ since then, I started searching them How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 641818

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Vlcsna10 How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Vlcsna11

SCANDAL.MAMI  .smile. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Ganguro143

Ganguro143

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm looking for a SCANDAL when I saw SCANDAL... .nani.

LOL, I really don't remember...

But as far as I know, I was searching for Yui and Ellegarden videos in YouTube.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

solariumigel

solariumigel

Caless Student
Caless Student
a friend from another forum shown me some japanese bands....one of them was SCANDAL .clap.

i love them from the beginning of the song LOVE

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Wnu9iyoc
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
On my trip to Japan one Year ago Harukaze was just everywhere we went to. One evening we spent in Nagoya in our hostel watching japanese TV ant then we saw the mv. About half a year later, this song came back into my mind and I started searching for them Happy

@ Igel: Which song was it? Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
Kaze wrote:I was searching for a good J-rock band and I saw them. How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 976811

yeah ^^
I was in a music site downloading X-Japan, then played on the radio of site How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 73197(Shoujo S)
I thought, this is good How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 450165.....then I got addicted on their music How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 867634

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 15859RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Back_o12How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 772750
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 am

Uselessx3

Uselessx3

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
bleach opening 15 LOVE

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 Tumblr_mltizuGgON1r482jao4_400
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 955107Hi Hi Hi How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 18 955107
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:27 am

egalab

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was randomly clicking on youtube back then. We could say it was accidentally but the song was kinda emotional (Sayonara my friend) even if I don't really understand japanese or just words, so I spent some time and searched for more. That's how it was.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:46 pm

weichen94

weichen94

Caless Student
Caless Student
From psp game "Star Ocean: Second Evolution" theme song - "start"

Aww the memories~ .smile.

Totally fell in love with Haruna's voice since tat moment .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Eazzer77

Caless Student
Caless Student
my friends talk about SCANDAL all the time Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Leyh

Leyh