Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Fullmetal Alchemist. I wished they had kept the screeching opening to Shunkan Sentimental like in the FMA ending song. It made the song that much more awesome Onion Depress

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i got into SCANDAL's music about 2-3 months ago, started when i got the news that theyre going to do a concert here in my city on 13th March (9 days from now). Ive heard about the band here and there before, but never really pay attention to their music. So i did some research on youtube, and i became a fan, a big one..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 pm

frenchtime

frenchtime

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was watching TV and I saw Love Survive MV and I tought it's very good, and the Mv come again on TV. So I search who they are Wink

.hora. SCANDAL IN FRANCE !! .hail.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 19774110
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Thierry

Thierry

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I watch there live at the "japan expo convention" in Paris in 2008, out of curiosity realy. .clap.
And I fell in love. LOVE
Scandal was my first japaness group I saw live.
CANTA Peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:33 am

ariellemika15

ariellemika15

Caless Student
Caless Student
when my friend told me i resemble Tomomi..

At first i kinda disagree with it and ignored it when i searched them.
But I saw SCANDAL again in ANIMAX, I don't remember much of what song their playing, but i am pretty much impressed by it. Especially the bass guitarist because of her cute voice. Till i found out that is Tomomi my friend told me about.

And who wouldn't want to hear that a cute japanese girl like that looks like you. Oh Tomomi, I love you the most!

I've only been a fan for almost two years, I feel like the years that passed by, is a waste for not being a fan earlier. But then again, being a true fan is not measured by how long you know them. still...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 am

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I was just surfing round the net and found an interesting all girls band..
the name SCANDAL caught my attention and I start listening to their songs.
After watching Shoujo S and Shunkan Sentimental PV, I immediately became a huge fan of them.. .love.
then I started searching everything I could find about them.
That's when RINA' became my first favorite member.. LOVE she's so cool on the drums with her sweet smile.. though now I mostly admire all of them equally as much.
After dreaming to meet them live for years.. .toj. it came true when they had their first live at Malaysia few months ago.. I got to see them in person, it was as an unforgettable and awesome night of my life..

Last edited by ahxiian on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 Scanda15
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am

ShibuyaBoy

Caless Student
Caless Student
I saw them in Osaka before they became big. I knew with their look and talent they would make it big. I have all 3 of their independent singles and used to talk to Mami a lot when they performed at Osaka castle.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:07 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@ShibuyaBoy

Used to talk to Mami a lot !!!
Excuse me while I go green with jealousy How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 621340

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 pm

animefan01

animefan01

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When I was scrolling my wall in facebook, I saw a picture of Scandal and I used google to search. Then I saw a video of them and listened to it. And I taught it's familiar and it really is because it is the ending song of Full metal alchemist. After that, I followed them!
>c<

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 Tumblr_mysmzpe8JO1rjiodyo1_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 am

Eduwat_ed

Eduwat_ed

Caless Student
Caless Student
Its funny when i met Scandal, I start liking them when i watched k-on , then they have a "dont say lazy" song , i liked it and search for it in youtube, i found Scandal and nakagawa shouko live using that song, i stared at those girls except nakagawa, first i only like k-on not scandal, but now theres not even 5% inmy brain about k-on and 90% inmy brain is SCANDAL !

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 Bdf9996e-a0ac-4c99-bff7-7addae4b4641

.love.

"The Girl That Makes Me Fall To The World Of Drums and Scandal"

LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:58 pm

atpsiam

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
3 years ago
Friend: Yo, dude, watch this.
Me: Hmm? Scandal...Shojou S? What is it?
Friend: Super cute and sexy japanese school girls playing music.
Me: Alright *clicks link* ...WOAH, shes very cute (Rina) and so is she (Tomomi). .nosebleed.
The other two aren't bad either. Eh??! They sound pretty good. *replays video* They sound Amazing!! .hail.

Next day
Friend: Yo, dude, what you think...of...huh??
Me: "I'm sorry toriaezu sayonara
Anata ga inai to iya iya tte ieru wagamama!!"
Friend: .wtf.

yea...thats pretty much how it went down.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Andri Dwi Cahyadi

Andri Dwi Cahyadi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Come Indonesia Again Next Year Please.. .happy. .happy. LOVE LOVE .love. .wow. .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:16 am

kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Went to AFAX with friend but that time was more of on Cosplay community ...
Never did went for the concert at all cause that time was still poor ):

Heard about SCANDAL from then on but 2011 was the very first time I actually took more notice of them ... but still wasn't so crazy over them until I saw their PV of Namida no Regret on youtube last time before it was removed :<

After watching that I started following them more and more especially Rina since Namida no Regret is probably the only PV where she got the most screentime(since drummers seldom get much screentime on stage/set/PVs) ><

Went to Asia Tour 2013 and met with some SH members and really the rest is .... LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Seratoph

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was watching bleach and fell in love with opening 10 - Shoujo S.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:39 pm

lesphantom

lesphantom

Caless Student
Caless Student
Was finding the live performance of K-On's Don't Say Lazy on youtube and then this Scandal group came up. Attended their concert at Anime Festival Asia 2010 and the rest, is history .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Ire Hisagi

Ire Hisagi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
as I wrote before I found out about them thorugh Bleach, I was really curious to know who was singing the 10th opening, I saw their PV and .wow.

thanks to them I've started learing japanese .cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:27 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer

my 4th year classmate introduced it to me , at first i didn't care about it but when i heard the opening of bleach the harukaze i searched it then after i got so addicted to them ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 am

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Itroduced to them by Bleach Opening 10, because I like to hear the full song of any anime OP/ED....

Can't believe my eyes what I saw....4 young girls playing instruments...!!!!!

Then that is pretty much how I go on and got addicted.....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
It's funny to read that you guys found out about Scandal while watching anime endings or surfing the internet and such.

My friends and I first saw Scandal while we were studying. At one time we had a small break and turned on TV and surf the channels as nothing was interesting at the moment. One time we got to Animax while they're playing Namida No Regret PV and I thought the song's cool enough for a ballad and that the girls are cute. How often do you see cute girls who play musical instrument and form a band?

From then on, our lives have changed...

.omg.How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I saw their livehouse poster when I was in Japan

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hehe I thought I already shared my experience on how I met SCANDAL but I can't see my post I probably post it on a different forum.. .lol.

Last 2010, I accidentaly downloaded an AVI file of Beauteen by Scandal (I'm searching that time for a different type of scandal .whistle. ). I thought it was a video but everytime I play it on my phone, I only hear the song but the video is not registring in the screen of my phone. Althought I can't see the video, I still love the song because its very catchy.

When I bought my laptop last year, I downloaded cHangE by miwa because I like it when I heard it on OP of Bleach. While I'm listening to it and looking at the video, I remember the Beauteen by Scandal and transfer it into my Laptop. I am very happy that time because the video plays. Then I saw the cuteness of the girls especially Tomomi and Rina (my first love). LOVE

I immediately search for their videos on youtube. I saw the video of their performance at animax of "Don't Say Lazy" and I was impressed. (I also like the energy of the audience) Nice one

The next video I saw was the Harukaze also performed by Scandal on animax. I was a little confused because there is beautiful blonde in the group. I fell in love with the blonde member but I don't know who she is. After extensive research, I found out that she is Mami Sasazaki. I found out that she also loves anime and manga (like me) and her solo videos shows that she is very badass on her guitar while performing LOVE Eversince, my love for Mami grows more and more each day... I also grow to love Haruna more and more too because I like her type of beauty and her voice is amazing specially on Shunkan Sentimental and Doll! Nice one

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:53 am

eeto

Caless Student
Caless Student
Long story,

Youtubing anime OP> Had a sudden craze for Japanese songs> Friend heard of my craze > Introduced me SCANDAL > I only remembered the name but didn't try listening cause couldn't find source(somehow I didn't think of using youtube)~

Last year AFA, saw a store selling CDs> bought LiSA's [LOVER"S"SMILE] and saw 4 albums of SCANDAL. Bought without thinking. > Listened >Became a FAN! .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 am

Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
Like many others here, I first heard about SCANDAL from the BLEACH opening, 'Shoujo S'. I then browsed around the web for more of their videos but they didn't really grab my attention I'm afraid to say. .shy.

The next time I saw them was when I went on holiday to Hong Kong and I saw their 'Secret base' PV on TV. That song really grabbed my attention and I became more interested. My interest in them grew further when I then heard 'Shunkan Sentimental' from 'Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood'.
.clap.

Funny enough though, I still wasn't what you would call a 'fan'. I was 'on' and 'off'. I didn't keep myself updated about them everyday. However, every few months, I'll see what they were up to. It was only when 'Harukaze' was released and I came across their ANIMAX performance of it and 'Shunkan Sentimental' did I really become a fan. I was astonished with how awesome they were and regretted that I didn't pay more attention to them earlier.
LOVE

It was a bumpy ride but I am glad that I finally arrived to my destination. Onion Skipping

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 am

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Kind of funny.

Like most of anime fans, because of Bleach, but, at the same time, it wasn't, because I don't like bleach, (Bleach lovers you can call me sinner .wew. ) but a friend of mine like it, so, one day I went to his house, and he was listening Harukaze, so I asked him about the name of the song, the band, and he told me about.

I have a bad habit: when I like a new band, I forget to search about it, so, I kind of forgot about Scandal for one or two weeks. .whistle.

After that, I was bored at home, when I remembered: Oh God, what was the name of that band? I just remember the drummer was pretty. .hmmm.

Then I remembered about Bleach.

I searched in Internet, I listened to more of their songs, I got in love of Mami, and now they're essential part of my music. LOVE

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 19 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 am

jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I first heard Shoujo S while watching Bleach with my dad. Didn't really care about it at first cuz we had been in the middle of watching all the fights and stuff in the anime and we just wanted to watch our episode and go on to the next one. This was roughly 2009 cuz i remember being in 4th grade. Two years later i found the full version of the song and thought it was hot. It became the only song i listened to for two days, then the video of it on YT i found got taken down, so i found the live version and saw the girls for the first time. I thought the song was even better, and listened to only that song for 3 days and nights straight. Afterwards i spread out into their other songs and im here a year and a half later, completely converted and on Scandal Heaven .happy.

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.