You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Do you have any questions for Scandal? :)
Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mc~ wrote:@Shangyou:
Oh pardon for the late reply, been really busy haha. xDD Sooo, representing SH's name there eh? I say why not. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 591184

It'll be cool for one press there representing us and be able to answer questions from us as well. You have my approval. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 804545

I'll be there also on the 30th, only in the M&G queue though hahaha. Anyways hope our paths cross that day. Good luck!

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 795231
Yay! Thanks for the approval! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 572615

I will do my best and I hope that all goes well so that we'll be able to ask them some of our questions.
And yes, I hope to see you too! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 924158

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 Appledoughedit2Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 Appledoughedit2
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 pm

scratchcat

scratchcat

Caless Student
Caless Student
hope it's not too late to submit my question for SCANDAL .sweat.

What are they looking forward to here at Malaysia?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
scratchcat wrote:hope it's not too late to submit my question for SCANDAL Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 50249

What are they looking forward to here at Malaysia?
Don't worry, you made it in time! Time for me to compile all the questions hehe.
Thanks for all the contributions everybody! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 924158

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 Appledoughedit2Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 Appledoughedit2
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The press conference was a success! Thank you everybody for your contributions. We were only able to ask one question though since the session was really short as the other members of the press didn't have any questions for them.

Here are some updates to tide you guys over as I won't be able to edit and upload the press conference video until I'm back in Singapore.

1. Scandal mentioned Scandal Heaven during the press conference.
2. Scandal is going to perform in Singapore in the near future.

Stay tuned for the full press conference video! The audio may not be very good though as we were not able to set up our audio equipment in the press conference room.

Once again, First Look Productions would like to thank Scandal Heaven for collaborating with us and we look forward to hopefully be working with everyone again!

P.S. Thank you to d3nise for providing me and Yui with your fan art of Scandal. It was a true honor to be able to pass Haruna her cutout personally at the airport yesterday. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 pm

yukime213

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
congrats on the press confe guys ^_^ by the way i saw you and yui on the video ^_^ giving those fan art ^_^

again congrats ^_^ have fun there ^_^

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. .love. .love. 
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 Cover11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Lucky that you were able to give her cut-out personally to her! They're mentioning Scandal Heaven a lot now when they go to other countries!! <3 I look forward to watching the press conference!

.hail. .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:34 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
im so happy they are mentioning SCANDAL HEAVEN a lot. its so awesome. can't contain the happiness. i will be waiting patiently for the press conference. can't wait to watch it

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here is the creditless version of the press conference! I will upload the official credited version once my boss gives me the go ahead. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 924158

Once again, I apologize for the undesirable audio quality as we couldn't bring audio equipment with us. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 39871

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
OMG so cute !! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 79339
Don't finish the video yet but the
Spoiler:
is so amazing xD

@Shangyou : You ask your question to Scandal at about 8:10, don't you ?

Thank you at 9:10
Spoiler:

Last edited by babaloued on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha I know right! The press conference was indeed one of the biggest highlights of my Scandal trip because they were so cute and friendly and it was so amazing to be able to speak directly to them. I'm the one who asked her if we could see her dance again and it was so heartwarming to see her reaction. Then during the handshake session, I held Haruna's hands and asked her to dance during the concert the following night. She smiled, laughed, nodded her head, and said thank you. During the concert, she did put her guitar away and did a small dance during their performance of "Queens are trumps".
Although highly unlikely, I'd like to keep on dreaming that she meant it for me. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 911293

P.S. Thank you hapihapi for providing the only question that I was able to ask! I'll be sure to credit you and I will also put a special thanks for everyone else who has posted a question in this thread. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 628112

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
^^Oh ok, nervermind :D

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Shangyou wrote:Here is the creditless version of the press conference! I will upload the official credited version once my boss gives me the go ahead. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 924158

Once again, I apologize for the undesirable audio quality as we couldn't bring audio equipment with us. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 39871

thank for the upload Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 804545

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:40 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
wahhhhh!!

ty! .hail. i'm so happy!! .smile.

and i cant stop replaying her reaction when you asked that question XD it's like she already understood what you mean before the translator could translate it for her. hahahaha!!

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:51 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i finished watching it! that was really nice to see something new so i enjoyed watching it. Rina!!!!! LOVE "we want to have another American tour"

although i have a question, did i hear the interviewer right or am i going bonkers because i swear he said something about them performing in singapore next month.....am i imagining things? or did the interviewer get his facts wrong or something? jus wanted to ask cuz that's what i heard.

EDIT: okay either i read Rina's tweet wrong and translated it wrong or I'm losing it but i read and translated that they are doing another asia tour......and it had thailand......i saw thailand's flag on the tweet.

https://twitter.com/scair304/status/275364064216092672/photo/1/large

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
oh yea if it asia tour tt will be great

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum