mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (14 votes)

So we all know there was a lot of things that happened in the Malaysia live of SCANDAL, including the awesome success of SCANDAL HEAVEN! I'm very happy that I was able to be personally a part of this success and be a witness to everything. I'll be compiling and stating in detail as much as I can all the SH things that happened in the 3 days that SCANDAL was in Malaysia.

------------- Day 1 -------------

The day that SCANDAL arrived in Malaysia. According to yuiseven, they arrived at around 6pm. yuiseven and shangyou was there and gave out cut-outs of the chibi artwork of d3nise to the girls, in which they liked it so much and said "kawaiiiiiii". And then hours later TOMOMI tweeted something that became SCANDAL HEAVEN's first win on the MY live!

Tweet link: http://p.twipple.jp/6epRa
Translation:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:"Our overseas unofficial fan club...no, coming this far, I wonder if they could be official...I received this from SCANDAL HEAVEN. Who is whoー. Does it look like us?"

Words cannot describe how happy I was when I first heard about this. The day ended with everyone preparing for the meet & greet event the following day.

------------- Day 2 -------------

Day 2 started with us starting the queue at 7am in the morning. The banners and gifts were all ready and everyone just waited for the event to start at 5pm.

While waiting in queue, an official video staff of the event asked for an interview with SCANDAL HEAVEN. So we unrolled the banners and got ready. Flare was the one who represented us and gave a short speech about us, which I think he did an awesome job!

Spoiler:

Before the m&g event, there was a press conference. After the press conference, shangyou, the one who represented SH in the prescon said yet another awesome news! The second time caught on video HARUNA mentioning SCANDAL HEAVEN!

Watch this video of the press conference for details. HARUNA mentioned us at 9:10.
Spoiler:

Then the clock hits 5pm! It was the start of the meet and greet event! This was the time we planned on giving them gifts, giving it to them personally. We thought the organizers might not allow it but in the end it was okay with them.

So then it starts! (I can only share what I can remember, so if I forgot or didn't knew about a great SH moment in the m&g please do post it in this thread)

So first one that entered the hall was the VVIP line, after which was us the VIP in which I was the second in line. There was two awesome SH moment during my handshake turn.

One of them is RINA pointing out to my shirt and said "sugoi shirt!". The shirt I was wearing was the new SH shirt that I posted in this thread.

The other one was with TOMO pointing out to the pins I was wearing and said in a loud energetic voice "kawaii! kawaii! kawaii!". The pins I was wearing was these SH pins in this thread.

Then there was the handing of the gifts, yuiseven was the one holding the gifts and be the one to hand it to them. I didn't saw her handed out the gift to MAMI because the security was already pushing me out, lol. But according to her it was a success and MAMI was really happy to receive it. The gifts given was the trumps card project and SH shirts we printed out for them.

Then last one is about the SH interview I mentioned above, after the m&g event, Flare told me an awesome news! That the girls was able to watch that short interview we made! A great news to end day 2!

After that we got some rest and prepared for the big day, the live concert!

------------- Day 3 -------------

3rd day, the day of the live concert! We arrived there and started queuing at 8am, but some SH peeps were also already there as early as 6am.

Preparations for the concert was done while waiting. Flowers ordered by Flare arrived and was placed besides the live room door..

Spoiler:

Then the banners was also prepared, everyone was asked to write their message for the girls. The banners was planned to be given to the girls after the concert.

Spoiler:

Then after queuing for more than 12 hours the live finally started! The banners were taped in the front barricade for them to clearly see.

The live ended and it was awesome! After that we removed the taped banner and gave it to and organizer of the concert, where we asked them to give it to SCANDAL.

After that all of us went down 7-11 to buy some water. While we were drinking water and taking a break there, another tweet came out. It was TOMO's tweet about the banners!

Tweet link: http://p.twipple.jp/xi0C6

After that we were so happy that we expressed it so loudly! Haha.

Then along taking a break again, shangyou came down as well and said that there might be some posters being given out upstairs. After hearing that some of us rushed to go upstairs to get some posters.

BUT something unexpected happened instead. There was no more posters upstairs, but what we saw was the flower just lying besides the door, that it was forgotten to be given to the girls.

I rushed downstairs again so other SH peeps was left there. They asked a camera man to let them talk to the organizer captain Allan about the flowers. Good thing he was very accommodating to SH and he said he'll give the flowers right away.

Then when everyone went down again to take a break, another tweet came out! It was TOMO's tweet about the flowers where she took a picture with it and thanked SCANDAL HEAVEN!

Tweet link: http://p.twipple.jp/oZynQ

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live OZynQ

Nothing can get more awesome than these sequence of events! Then another unexpected happening is while still taking a break, the bus that they were riding on passed in front of us! We were waving at the bus and HARUNA was waving as well. An great way to end the night.

--------------------------------------------

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 556750_567424579939644_567034508_n

The MY live was indeed a success not only to SCANDAL but also to us. SCANDAL HEAVEN has reached a long way and we're not stopping here. Thank you to everyone who has given efforts in proving to the girls the love and support of SCANDAL HEAVEN. Like what Jade said, it started with them in America and now with us in Asia, now we've proven that whenever they perform outside of Japan, they can expect SCANDAL HEAVEN to be there!

Again thank you to everyone. And like I said we're not stopping here, let's show them our love and support once again in the upcoming Asia tour 2013!

CANTA Thumbs

Last edited by mc~ on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live
Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
aww.. Congratulations and More Power to SCANDAL HEAVEN!! Great job SH peepz!~ .wow. .balloon.

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
Thanks to all the people i met there. Its been a wonderful experience. 1st to yuiseven and the MY peepz. 2nd to the SG peepz with the epic closing on our room wahahha and 3rd to the PH peepz thats been with me. It was truly worth it.

This is all the pics i took during the trip, before and post concert, meet and greet. You might recognize someone coz i randomly took other ppls photo =Dp

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3957229454655.2142659.1397798441&type=1

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Gaiachong

Gaiachong

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MC you so cool man. on this next singapore tour for the girls I shall meet you there hope this time you wont panic.

And Congratulation to you seem like SH will become the official fanclub soon!!!!!!!! Gambateh MC!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Indeed it has been a big success for SH, becoming more and more known to the girls.
i can't stop smiling while reading this, the overwhelming feeling that they've finally noticed us >c< .These happenings made me squeal, hop, shout, and made me teary eyed, especially when they appreciated the chibis. (Thanks again yuiseven~! XD) Even if i wasn't there. hehe

OMEDETOU ONCE AGAIN SH~! .dance.
LONG LIVE SCANDALous PEOPLE~! Onion XD

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live URT1EYY
SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:36 pm

ShinsukeIto

ShinsukeIto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Whoo! Go SH!

Congratulations, and thanks for the good read!
I wish I could've been there ><

Long live SCANDAL and SH Tongue

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Thinking Demon

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
Well posted there, mc~. As the founder, your words are definitely the most heartfelt. Maybe you should try describing how the handshake felt eh?

Nonetheless, I would like to express my gratitude for the umpteenth time for your efforts. Thank you, mc~!

Really glad that I made a trip down to M'sia this time. Its my first time attending a SCANDAL event outside of S'pore, and damn the trip reaped hell lot of rewards. SH's presence recognized one way or the other and I got to meet up with some of the coolest peeps...

It was a fruitful trip, and may more of such gatherings take place...and with each gathering, we bring more success. Cheers! Ooh YEAH~ DIG IT!

Spoiler:

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Scandalchromesmall

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Undertaker2079

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm

keiyabear

keiyabear

Caless Student
Caless Student
our mission was a success!congrats! :D

i also thank all the people ived met really i had a great time bonding w/ you guys!

oh btw,here are the other pics
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.4185753930351.2159743.1479609989/

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 572615
I wish I could've been there

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 15859RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Back_o12SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 772750
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
This is too cool SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 12776
I'm so happy for SH! And so proud to be a part of it SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 438254
A dream come true for you, huh mc~ haha

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That was a great write-up, mc~!
It was great to meet all you guys and represent SCANDAL HEAVEN at the press conference. If my media company gets invited to a SCANDAL press conference again, I'll try to see if I can bring any of you guys in (I wanted to sneak Yui in for the Malaysia Press Conference but she declined lol).

P.S. I think I'll take this opportunity to mention a funny thing that happened when yuiseven and I passed the cut-outs of d3nise's work to SCANDAL haha.
As Yui knew that I liked Haruna the most, she passed me Haruna's cut-out so that I could pass it to Haruna myself. When we saw SCANDAL walking into the departure area at the airport, we headed straight for them. However, Yui was in front of me so she went ahead and passed the 3 cut-outs (Rina's, Mami's, and Tomomi's) that she was holding to Rina first. Rina then passed the cut-outs to Haruna who flipped through the cut-outs and looked disappointed when she couldn't find hers. At that moment, I was already right in front of Haruna and I passed her cut-out to her. Then her face completely lit-up and she said it was very "kawaiiii". I feel guilty for making Haruna disappointed for a couple of seconds but thanks to that, I was able to see her great reaction hahaha. SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 477790

Last edited by Shangyou on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Appledoughedit2SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Appledoughedit2
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 pm

aYukai13

aYukai13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal Heaven United!!! What you guys did was awesome!!! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 pm

yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
Thanks for the good read! I am sure the girls got our message. Kudos to everyone who contributed to make this all possible.

Last edited by yatsushiro on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
I really enjoyed this trip, first time meeting fellow fans from other countries was a really fun and great experience. I'd really love to see all of you guys again soon.

@TD: daymmmm haha! I admit I was really nervous and was thinking a lot. Good thing I was able to calm down in the last minute and didn't gave the girls a sweaty hand. Onion XD

@shangyou: wooooooow haha didn't knew that. I wish I could have seen that reaction haha. But anyways great job to you and yui for that! .clap.

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Success!!! haha

i can't top mc~'s write-up and im no good in writing one either.

So ill just say that the whole experience was wonderful. The m&g and the performance of SCANDAL is a given, but through this trip, I met a lot of awesome people, made new friends and to be able to witness SCANDAL HEAVEN's success after all this years.

Thank you everyone. let's continue to love and support them CANTA Love

@TD: you guys are crazy XDD really had fun sharing the guesthouse with you guys, especially the bed issue SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Rwi00177
@Shangyou: great job on the presscon and for making HARUNA worry cause of the cut-out Onion XD

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:05 pm

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow!..That's a great experience guys!..Congratulation to SH and thank you to all who contributed and your hardwork...
Even though I wasn't there, somehow I feel like I've seen them too through your stories.. .clap.

Thank you so much!. Reading this is a treasure..And I hope someday, I could contribute something to SH too..Happy

LONG LIVE SCANDAL AND SCANDAL HEAVEN!!.. Ho Onion

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Depart10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
@shang you luckyyyyyyyy...! gahhh i iwsh our flight didnt got delayed D:

@thinkingdemon well, we escaped lol =Dp

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 am

Dex

Dex

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thank you everyone for your hard works, as I'm just reading your stories, I feel the excitement, enjoy, and the cuteness of the girls, thank you for sharing your experiences and I've become more proud being a member of SH... .clap.

and as sir mc~ said, we're not stopping here, and I'm thinking stopping is not on our vocabularies... Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:30 am

Thinking Demon

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
@Shangyou I'd be lying if I said I'm not jealous. But as a fellow SH-er and a HARU fan, I say nice goin' man! .clap.

@mc~ And for that, you deserve a cyber pat on the back. =D When the 2nd M&G arrives, I'm sure you'd be able to handle it just fine.

@kaitoKid HAH! Ooh YEAH we're crazy, so are you guys. XD Indeed, a great experience staying together...and I will never forget about the exclamation point of the night before we went off. Everybody's reaction was epic. .lol.

@haruhiyuu GWAHAHA NAISE! I can imagine that uncle's face when he's cleaning up the room.

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Scandalchromesmall

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Undertaker2079

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 am

Rudo

Rudo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wooot congrats guys ..... Just by reading this i also feel like i was experiencing it

Hope when they come to indonesia we can also prepare a good welcome for them

Anyway go forth SH :D

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Unled1wt

~you can see me yet you can't see me~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 am

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Woooo... Congrats SH!! SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 839664

Nice writing, mc.. I can imagine how it feels there...

SCANDAL got mentioned SH more and more and meaning that they're more and more recognize us..
SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 922879

I kinda regret for not going for this one...
But well, let's continue our support to SCANDAL in the Asia tour!!

thanks kaito for the userbar SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
i want to see HARU-sama's expression~ Uwah!
anyways Good job on handing them~! Hehee

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live URT1EYY
SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:49 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The vids i took there ~ i made it public so that everyone could see even if they're not my friend.

After concert
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3961536482328

Unloading of instruments
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3961459400401

Flare and mc for the vid that was shown to SCANDAL
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3961443319999

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@haruhiyuu

Thanks a bunch for posting those, it really gives you a sense of being there ( but without getting sweaty...hehe )
I really enjoyed seeing other SH members many of whom I know !

SCANDAL HEAVEN at SCANDAL MY Live Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
Its really cool! The feeling on where you could talk to other fans as well then.

Before we entered there's a malaysian guy that talked to me and asked me if this is my 1st time watching em too. then he asked me on where did we came from. really good experience!

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.