.love. 
Back to top Go down

Re: Preparation for #SCANDALJKT
Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
I watch the live show, got Encore CD with their original signature , and shakes their hand.
Now I can die in piece Hohoho Onion ups * .peace .whistle.

Last edited by Erick M on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong peace)

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
just got back.
simply one of the best concerts i've ever been to. ever.

cried all the way during Taiyou to kimi ga egaku story... LOL LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Erick M wrote:I watch the live show, got Encore CD with their original signature , and shakes their hand.
Now I can die in piece Hohoho Onion ups * .peace .whistle.

YOU _ LUCKY _ GUY!!!! .clap.

Tell us more! More info! How was it? Setlist? MC? Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks Hasenfu .hail.
But I think many other SH members can write a lot better detail about that than me. .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^
^
the concert is really great man!!
and i got one of the members guitar pick that they used in the concert!!!!!!! (bought it from some reporter and he also sell RINA's drumstick in an unreasonable price) Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 532549
the opening band even bring SCANDAL BABY as their song..
SCANDAL bring Harukaze as their opening song and the crowd is really hyped up today..
i forgot about the order of the songs, but they sang 16 songs + 2 encore songs altogether..
there is a MC part where TOMOMI ask us all to spin around our towel and when they introduce theirselves using Bahasa Indonesia and also they promise to come back to Indonesia!! (i hope that it's true)..
and watching this concert with the IDSH member make this concert even more unforgetful for me ^^

thank you very much IDSH and SCANDAL for today!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Setlist:
Harukaze
Shunkan Sentimental
Shoujo S
Rock N' Roll
Queens Are Trumps
Doll
Pride
Kagerou
Want You
Space Ranger
Taiyou Scandalous
Love Survive
Everybody Say Yeah
Taiyou To Kimi Ga Egaku Story

Encore:
Satisfaction
Scandal Baby

Last edited by jigoku79 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 4_zpse36c3efe

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Yup right know all I can really remember is Tomomi say "Soto ayam enak" and "putel-putel" .lol.

@Jigoku79: Sorry I cannot find you bro .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i've uploaded some photos on my facebook. feel free to take a look

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151393437424775.1073741826.629924774&type=1

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 pm

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, nice setlist! Very similar to OJH live. Want you Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 688108 I'd like to see this song live so much, you guys are so damn lucky!!

@Erick
I'm so jealous!! Shake their hands, get their signatures and watch the live... wah!

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

^
No problem, bro..Actually I already there since 3 PM, but I have to meet my friend at 6 in Dukuh Atas, and I came there at almost 8 PM..Yeah, although I didn't shake their hand, they did shake my heart! Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 464571

@topic
As expected Haru didn't bring her Shinos, Rina use a metallic orange Pearl. And she hit it harrd! Haruna, Tomo, and Mami brought their usual guitars except the Maranello and Gretsch, and Tomo brought her new Yamaha.
I was surprised to see them play Harukaze in the beginning. But still, it's awesome!
The tension rise as they played Shunkan Sentimental and followed by Shoujo S..oh yeah! And the heat is getting up!...
Theyonly played Rock N'Roll & Queens Are Trumps from QAT album. I wannna hear Koe!~sigh~
But Haru gave a nice move while she's singing Queens..
And Doll is the chance to hold your towel up and spin it around. Tomomi speaks Bahasa when she usuall said 'Mawashite! mawashite!' as 'Putar Putar Putar!'..Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 464571
I cried a bit when they sang Pride, since it's one of my first favorite song from them.I even closed my eye to feel it. I'm really really glad they played it.
And then, Kagerou! Well, I'm a bit disappointed with the sound system on this song..But overall, nice!..
Next, Want You! The one thing I love on this song is Mami's solo..She's showered by the lights and looks like an angel!..An angel down from heaven!
Space Ranger! ..They really tired me out, or maybe because I'm too old? lol..
I don't like Taiyou Scandalous too much, but after heard it live by myself..Priceless!
Love Survive couldn't be much more awesome than this..Too freakin awesome!!
I didn't move too much on Everybody Say Yeah, but at least I shouted 'Yeah!' as loud as I could..
And last but not least, Taiyou To Kimi Ga Egaku Story..Mami put herself on the spotlight again for the solo. Though I heard some missed notes,but no problem..
On the encore, the crowd looks really worn out by the girls..After the up and down encore shouts, the girls came out and played the encore.
And Mami did a good solo on Satisfaction without whammy/pitch shifter..Yeah, I love it that way!
I really tired, but I moved my body as I could on the last song, Scandal Baby.

Haru said that they'll come again, and they're happy to have a chance to perform in Jakarta..But mostly, they tried to speak in Bahasa and English. And I'd love to give Haru four thumbs up! She nailed all of the songs! Yeah, she's in a perfect condition!
And if they come again, I hope they won't use the same promoter again. I'm a bit disappointed with them..Aaargh!
Well, the show really cure my disappointment when they performed in Dahsyat..(why? why they didn't perform in Metro TV..? ough!)
The sounds not quite good in few songs though, but I'm glad I could experienced the unnamed feelings, the happiness, the love..I'm gonna be there if they perform again! Surely!..
I amazed when Rina was showered by the lights, she looks ... Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 450165
Ah,I'm reeaaalllly tired..They tired me out!..gotta get some sleep now..Oyasumi!

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 4_zpse36c3efe

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
@FreeFall
I'm also jealous! lol

@Jigoku79
I'm impatient to see that show...

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
any info on when exactly they'll leave Jakarta? I just read the twitter this morning, and roughly 10 or 9 hours ago, Tomomi tweeted about going to Singapore tomorrow. I don't know whether she meant 14March "tomorrow" or 15March "tomorrow" (since it was tweeted at late night... Sometimes when someone tweeted at late night, they forgot that it's already tomorrow lol)

Maybe any of you guys have any info? Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 50249

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:57 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
it should be today though...
Mami seemed to really enjoy the show last night. she was kinda shocked when the crowd sang along to taiyou kimi ga egaku story hahahahah

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Finally got back home. I stayed at my aunt's house.

The concert was awesome and too bad I came a little bit too late, so I couldn't introduce myself and it felt honestly lonely. LOL.

As a fan of Rina, the place where I stood was "painful" LOL I was exactly in the middle and most of the time Haruna blocked my view to Rina.Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 654914Not that I dislike Haruna, I just wanted to see Rina much more.Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 463253 LOL. There was a "bule" in front of me and was also alone , but he got hyped up as soon as SCANDAL started to perform.

The funniest part was actually when SCANDAL played Scandal Baby, when Haruna asked the audience to sing no one really singed. That was lame, LOL, and I thought I was the only one who can't remember the lyrics Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 56458

My biggest regret is definitely not buying the Meet and Greet ticket and the cancelling of my plan to make an audio recording of the concert. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 954167 It was so easy to bring things inside the venue. Someone even brought a DSLR inside, but it doesn't really matter anymore cause someone already uploaded some songs on Youtube ( but the bass is cracking)

My complaint is basically the duration of the concert, when they become bigger I hope they can perform at least 2 hours on "regular" concerts and 2.5-3 hours on big one-man live shows so they could play more songs. No Burn ( I know they rarely play this song live), Aitai, Koshi-tantan. However, it's nice that they played Want You which is one of my favorite songs. The heaviness of the song just hypes me up.

This concert was my first concert in a long time but my first ever professional artist concert. Surprisingly (to me), the audio was ear-friendly. The bass drum did "kick" my chest but it didn't cause ringing ears. The arena itseld was much smaller than I expected. The arena near myhouse is even bigger and it has a dedicated stage.

Without realizing my post became so long
@Erick M: Are you allowed to give gifts to the members?

Last edited by raynsity on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 O0480010
source: http://ameblo.jp/scandalblog-4/entry-11489937542.html :cheer:

@raynsity: I don't know, I didn't give them anything, I'm already prepared edited photo Tomomi and Flea RHCP just to make her laugh but I'm too nervous and scared so it's was failure mission for me .sweat.
I didn't saw others give them anything too since I kinda late and the last in meet and greet.
Maybe IDSH members give them gift again, but I really don't know.

Last edited by Erick M on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : answer Raynsity question)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jigoku79 wrote:

Haru said that they'll come again, and they're happy to have a chance to perform in Jakarta..But mostly, they tried to speak in Bahasa and English. And I'd love to give Haru four thumbs up! She nailed all of the songs! Yeah, she's in a perfect condition!
And if they come again, I hope they won't use the same promoter again. I'm a bit disappointed with them..Aaargh!

Haruna was indeed in good condition. She sounded better than Osaka Jo-Hall (IMO) she was sometines pitchy but whatever. The durian juice seemed to help her. LOL.JK. Yeah the promotor was a huge disappointment. Changing things once in a while, especially the meet and greet. I bought the ticket on Monday and the next day they said that Meet and Greet was still available. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 50249

BTW, Putar- putar (she actually said putal putal putal)Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 56458 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy89qC2x4BU

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:12 am

trojan01

trojan01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.kaskus.co.id/member.php?u=1677182
waaaaaahhhh

really awesome Concert "MANTAP" TOJ Onion
this is my first time see SCANDAL's concert live ...
really" thank you they come to Indonesia

perform 16 songs just 1hours 20minutes ?? .waaa.

n yeah its totally lame LOL , when Haruna ask the audience singing SCANDAL Baby together , I forget the lyrics too Onion Depress .. I often hear SCANDAL Baby but I forget the lyrics, but when Harukaze and taiyou scandalous which rarely I hear,, I know the lyrics LOL Onion Wahaha

Promotor Uwah! ... when I already have a ticket they come with announcement will sell ticket with meet n greet :freeze:

T-Shirt from Official Merchandise
made in Indonesia??:
got from kaskus ( I dont know this true or not coz I dont buy the T-shirts .hmmm. )

Last edited by trojan01 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 Sekandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
the Meet and Greet tickets were sold outside the venue by the calo dudes for 600k. oh well ...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:08 am

atpsiam

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I checked out a few videos of the concert, and even with the okay quality of the video, they sounded great. Then i saw a video of them performing Scandal Baby...it was kinda awkward but still good lol. I laughed and felt bad a bit seeing Rina cracking up at the back and Tomomi going "anyone?anyone? okay ill sing" .sweat.

Last edited by atpsiam on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:44 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
if only I knew they still had an agenda today I wouldn't have returned back home.Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 954167

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/312090244562432000/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 am

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Well, actually i was at Dahsyat on RCTI. I'm gonna sharing my experience..

Around 6.30 AM, My friend (Her ID here is Rinrin151091) and I arrived exactly when SCANDAL arrived. They was on 2 luxury cars. The most comfy and luxury cars in Indonesia. Kinda expensive around here as well.
On studio, it was kinda small, maybe 8m x 8m.

As usual, they was checking sound with 'Satisfaction'. And they went inside, and then came back at 5th segment. 1st - 4th segment, well, nothing to share. XD

At 5th segment, they came out into the studio. Their walkpath was so narrow, so, the distance between me an them was might be less than 50cm. Their bodyguard did the job very well in narrow place.

As them saying the list of top ten hits of songs, well this part might be hated by lot of person, they were saying stuff that they didn't the meaning. There were 3 hosts. The GOOD PART is.. well usually there is a host that he is a.. uhmm. kinda doublegender. And really flirty about girls. I don't know and never imagine if SCANDAL is being hosted by him.

And then, the performed 'Satisfaction'. Before performing I was calling RINA, because everybody just calling the others, so, because she is so kind, she looked at me and waved at me. So happy .love.

After they perfomed, my friend wanted to give her fanart to TOMOMI, because TOMOMI was so close. But, she was kinda busy with her bass. And suddenly RINA came nearby, so my friend gave the fanrart to RINA (the one that RINA tweet _-_ http://t.co/NYDCq6LaI1 )

And then, they went inside, so we and others (the other SCANDAL fans from Indonesia) waited them near their cars to waving goodbye. haha XD

and after a while, they showed up and into cars directly. I really tell you that their cars was very very nice. Well, we waved at them, and they waved us back.

Yaph, that's it. I tell you about the dahsyat. and about LIVE, i believe everybody can guess.

SH really made it, many media interviewed Koide, the banner, the stuffs, really a great succeed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:17 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ oooh, how lucky your friend is :D

And regarding the live, I actually like it. It was a sensation like none other before. Although I must say, I think I turned into a sandwich for the first few songs LOL. I was in the fifth row, and I got pushed into various places (and I ended up one row behind Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 314811).
During the SCANDAL Baby part, I did sing along. I was slightly confused when nobody sang along lol
But it was worth it in the end :D
This definitely gave me an insight on how a SCANDAL live would look like. I would definitely be ready if given the chance to attend their live again.
And, for being the first live I've attended (not counting school/campus lives) it really gives a good impression.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
I'm gonna sharing my other experience too...
I had little talk with some of SIF members in Senayan, I don't know if it's true or not but as even though not as active poster or just lurking around, some of them claimed to be already long time member in our SH forum family Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 am

donkdoronkdonk

donkdoronkdonk

International Performer
International Performer
I STILL WANT MOREE!!! It,s a very very great concert. even after the concert i still feel excited..

I hope they will keep their promises to come again.. but maybe not with the same promotor again.

Ahh~~ Rina's voice still stuck inside my head when i gave a dino doll at the meet n greet and then she said "Ahhh~~ kawaiiiii.... blablabla (my mind suddenly blank can't remember again what she said" hahahaha

i hope next year they will back again and more people will come!

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 15 Rina_s14

.dance. RINA .dance.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.