WWE [Page 4 of 9]

Re: WWE
Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Out of all the shitty new PPV the 'E made,i still prefer the Big Four(Survivor Series,Royal Rumble,Summerslam and Wrestlemania)

I do like Night of Champions but...what's with the sudden increase of PPV with weird names.I bet the next is one is gonna called WWE: Tag Team

A PPV filled with only tag matches

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.lol.

Same, too bad they're changing Survivor Series? or did they take that back?

lol it's really funny how they'd name PPVs after matches, it's like they can't think of anything creative

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:06 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't think the 'E will be that stupid to change any of the big 4.I guess maybe dates will be different only. The Big 4 is usually the best PPV with great matches,not some silly 2 hour show just to have a DQ loss or run-in from people. Fatal 4 Way was the worst ppv i ever watched. Everything seemed so rushed.The only match i could watch is Kofi Kingston versus Drew, that's a good match

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I certainly hope not as well.
I remember the worst ppv i watched was The Bash 2009 LOL

I just wish they'd bring back chairshots, i miss seeing Edge do a con-chair-to XD

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks to Linda doing the senate run,WWE is being turned into PG.

It appears that Linda's opponents appear at live shows to see if WWE did anything bad and harmful for the kids and will use it on her.

Seriously,if she had to run a senate,don't drag a wonderful company like WWE used to be.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Which totally bombs.

BTW, got anything on Vince's injuries a few weeks back? (the scars and bruises on his face)

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Looks like Vince was really tight lipped.There were no insider news about it.But i hope when he returns,he returns with reinforcements to handle the NXT rookies.No one messes with the boss and get away.

Just imagine him returning and suddenly Triple H's music played.The Game will come and clear house of the rookies.

On a second note...money in the bank match is 8 man.Why do i get the feelign the 7 rookies will get 7 spots and the last spot will be someone clearing them off?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That would be horrible imo >.<

Well, i have no prob on second thought if david otunga takes the brunt of the beat up XD

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If David gets the belt in future, we can see a super nice angle. He's very proud and arrogant...if he's like that without the belt, imagine him WITH the belt .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm a big fan of the bad guys, but David Otunga is the only heel that makes me actually hate him LOL

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I heard that Wade Barrett is deported for expired visa problems,same with McIntyre.I'm amazed at WWE's handling of their talents.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've read this is also the case for McIntyre as well (lol cant believe they actually made a storyline from it) XD

Well i just finished this week's RAW and I gotta say these are my picks for MITB:
1 = I want to win the most
8 = I want to win the least

1 = Miz (awwwwwweeesommme XD)
2 = John Morrison (I'm hoping this will lead to a monster heel turn for him)
3 = Chris Jericho (This will put him back in the main event picture)
4 = Edge (The Ultimate Opportunist, 'nuff said)
5/6 = Randy Orton (Big fan, prolly the favorite to win but IMO the briefcase doesn't look good on him) / Evan Bourne (Give it to him so when he's had enough credible matches he can suddenly soar to the main event)
7/8 = R-Truth/Dibiase (I don't see how these guys can win in their current states)

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm betting on either the miz,john or evan getting the briefcase.

I hope WWE pushes them rather than Chris Jericho,Randy Orton,etc.Jericho have established his stand in the company,he can return anytime.Same for Randy and Edge.They're more or less main event talents. I hope to see the following three get pushed up too.

RAW was nice because John Cena didn't wrestle,WHEEE .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
agreed lol~

I wanted Eli Cottonwood out first lol, titus was ok, he looked like he had comedy potential XD

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was shocked Percy Watson got second,how did that guy with fits get second!? .wtf.

But Kaval being number 1 was expected.He's a wrestler with lots of talent.I hope WWE won't pull a Daniel Bryan on him.

Hmmm lately the wrestlers are all getting injured as such...i hope nothing happens to them man.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:03 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When I first saw lucky, he reminded me of Heath Slater, and then he reminded me even more of Heath when he won the keg and was ranked 5th (close to slater i think slater was 4th during that time).

Ya i agree Kaval being num 1 was to be expected. Although what NXT season 2 doesn't have, is a David Otunga LOL

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Husky Harris is the bad guy of this season.But you can't blame him, his pro is a jerk to start with. LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, at least Husky can wrestle, unlike David "A-List" Otunga XD

Too bad I'm gonna be deprived of Zack Ryder lolz now that he and his rookie are gone... that new host chick's not that good with the hosting thing... I think they should let Matt do it alone...

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Zack Ryder will probably hang around for the Pro's poll.Now i really want to see Kaval VS Husky Harris.I would love to see Kaval's kicks to make Husky's fats shake!!

Imagine warrior way to husky,he won't feel pain, its all fats cushioning him .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That'd be a good match though, Husky's a good wrestler despite his size XD Man you could see Husky's fat bulges go up and down when he does a running splash lol

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:45 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
But if it's effective,i'm cool with it.

Now if only the next Pro vs Rookie is Kaval VS John Morrison or Kingston.

We will get an awesome high flying match

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yea, Kaval's definitely got in-ring skill, but he just sounds weird IMO when he's on the mic XD I've only watched him like, once or twice in TNA coz i rarely watch TNA so I'm still tryin to get used to him talk XD

Alex Riley needs to start a storyline with another pro/rookie real quick... I don't want him to get dull like Eli Cottonwood XD

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
His voice is as deep as his discipline to himself.

But i have to be honest,Alex got the looks to be the breakout star.In fact,i find that season two rookies look more like stars.

Since season 1 all went to RAW,i hope season two will place them in Smackdown.Smackdown is getting dull too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
True, Alex is my fave to win S2... But his talent would go to waste if doesn't have anyone to feud with.. XD

Right now without bias I think Husky's the only one that's got something good rolling so far storyline-wise (his pro sucker punched matt striker, he himself attacked matt striker, plus he has a decent feud with MVP/Percy). I honestly dunno why he's 7th XD

WWE - Page 4 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:24 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I guess it must be a bunch of 11 year old who did the voting.All they want is awesome good guys to stay.

Back to top Go down