Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 8 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Maybe I was thinking about SCANDAL yesterday too much (effects of making the banner I guess hehe) and finally I had a dream about them (Haru and Rina only) for the first time last night.

In my dream, there was a very huge TV screen in a building (for PH guys, you might be familiar with the HUGE TV SCREEN along Monumento cirlce), and I was standing at the middle of the road. The weird thing is, I am the only person in that place! No people, no cars etc. SCANDAL's PV is currently shown in the huge TV screen, and what's more weird is they're singing Avril Lavigne's song "Innocence" (LOL) and I was staring at the screen for a long time. After that, I decided to enter a mall, and I only noticed then that I was carrying two heavy plastic bags hehehe. Inside the mall, I noticed a few people were standing in front of a door. Well, I got a little curious so I joined the queue. After a while, the door opened and waaah!!! Haruna and Rina came out, smiling and waiving at us! Oh my goodness, I can see Haruna so clearly! There was like, only 2 meters distance between us!! (Kyaaa! Fangirl scream!) She looked so cheerful and young, and even though it's just a dream I can see that Haruna is shorter than me! Hehehe. I dunno how Rina looked, 'cause my attention was on Haruna. Hehehehe.

And then I woke up. That's the end of my blissful encounter with Haruna. Hehehehe. And I am 100% sure I was smiling on my sleep while dreaming about them 'cause I was smiling when I woke up. Hehe.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 pm

I finally got one rather screwed up one after a long time.
It was afa x 2011 and scandal were supposed to be there. Somehow the place I found myself in looked nothing like suntec. Anyway I was walking around waiting after having bought a VIP ticket for the concert to start. Just when the doors opened, I strolled in only to find an old lady there screaming tons of hokkien vulgarities in the air. The guards took her out and soon just as it was about to start, I woke up -.-"

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm

serdic

serdic

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
so far still no luck dreaming about them =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i dreamt about them but i've forgotten it Sad(

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Koi

Koi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just dreamed twice about SCANDAL.

In the two times I was in their live show! The first dream that I remember there were not too much people around me. I think it was the Shiroten time, because I was the only one that was in frenetic. Only me was singing and listening the girls with energy.

The other one I can remember was in another live show.
It was too much tumultuous and some people started to fight each other. I don't know how but in a moment I was in the middle of the fight and then security guards thought I was in the mess too, so I had to leave the place.
I do not even get to hear a song from the girls.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Harunalover
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:40 am

jc8721

jc8721

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TOMO finally appeared in my dream last night!

in the dream, she was a solo singer and singing in a tv show.
but, she was lip singing (yes... lip singing) a chinese song.
haha, so weird that she sang chinese.
but she was still very hyper in my dream. so cute~

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Had a dream where I was front row to SCANDAL with a friend of mine. Then I started the AX thread, the dream maybe a reality!!

Also known as: Ross Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Rossba10
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am

Dunno why but somehow out of luck I got one last night.
I don't know why but I was sorta like a host for scandal on a vacation. Not even sure if it was Singapore cuz it was sorta like a resort. I remembered talking to haruna with my really lousy jap but just can't seem to remember it. Then, Eisuke said something about farewell as he lead them up the van and then i woke up... (at least I didn't wake up half way trough)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

blitzyboyfool

Caless Student
Caless Student
damn this is so sad i never had a scandalous dream before well..... I don remember having any dreams.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
I had a dream about Haruna a couple of weeks back... I don't remember everything that happened (I wish I did), but what I do remember is that it was just the two of us hanging out somewhere. I wanna say it was a date, though in my dream I couldn't tell if it was. But she kept smiling and laughing the whole time. I could tell we were enjoying each other's company. :)

How I wish I could remember everything else that happened. I wonder how our "date" went. :P

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 am

yuukuun

yuukuun

Caless Student
Caless Student
i always forget to remember my dream. huhuhu .waaa.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

dereko92

dereko92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/squeeker92
i've yet to have my first dream about em :S

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:00 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i dreamt them again last last night

this is what i dreamt:

they were practicing their songs then suddenly someone suggests them to change position(like punk-en-ciel). and then RINA was on the bass, TOMO on the ryhthm, HARU on the lead guitar and MAMI on the drums and after someone also suggests that they'll also play the keyboards w/ RINA to play on it and look for someone to add to the band...

i didint get to finish my dream because the alarm clock woke me up Sad

i really want to know how that dream will end. .sigh.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 am

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
long time since i had a dream. but it was short this time.

actually it was on twitter where me and RINA had a short chat. the details inside i couldn't remember. all i remember is she twitted me in english. oh well. =Dp

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Rinaavatar1
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:46 am

xcavalier10

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've dreamed about me and Haruna having a date..haha. thats one of my memorable dream. I want to repeat it..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 am

alvinbeta2

alvinbeta2

Caless Student
Caless Student
dreamed about being a male member of them .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 4:19 am

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Maybe it can be fanfict (thinking to use it as fanfict hehehe)

1st dream in the night:
I dreamed about SCANDAL after AM2 concert do a live show in street .wtf.
And i am there as a substitute because RINA's finger injuried after play in AM2. When we play the tempo is messed because of me and Tomomi bass sound wrong. Even of that so many people surround us and give applause. After another song, rain coming and there is some fans being shield body of us LOL, after another song, maybe because bad performance, the people begin to leave and Eisuke scold us. Dunno why TOMOMI cry and run away with her bass in a rain. I leave my drum and run after him. In the rain i chased her. And we stopped in front of a store.
Tomomi: I can't play like this anymore. I will leave SCANDAL
Me: We are human so we can't always be perfect and mistake is part of us so don't cry
Tomomi: maybe you are right let's go back
When we go back, We heard HARUNA say to audience
Haruna: if Tomomi don't back, we don't need her. We are professional who aim to the top.
Mami: Yes I agree
Tomomi and I shocked and after that another member saw me and TOMO, they hugged each other and said sorry. Eisuke told them to do this. and after that i wake up
Wth Eisuke is antagonist LOL

2nd dream in the morning

I dreamed when RINA is still in last year of school, i am RINA in this dream
When we talk about SCANDAL go international, i said i wanna leave to study because dense schedule make i can't study well. Another going to be angry and said SCANDAL will break now... So they leave one by one until only MAMI there. I talk to Mami and say sorry to her
Mami: This is not something you can solve only with apologize
Rina: I know but i really sorry for my egoistic
Mami: you know not only you, everyone give up for many thing only for our BAND
Rina: I think i must talk to another member
RINA go to HARU's house and she don't open door. When RINA go to TOMOMI house, she speak to RINA that she will do solo because someone has offer her a contract.
RINA and MAMI thinking about idea, they do street concert in front of Osaka Palace. Because lack of member the song sound's NG, People who watch us throw bottle of us, And TOMOMI came up from that surrounding people, grab bass and say to us
Tomomi: I come back maybe because I love SCANDAL too much *Giggle
Rina: nice to hear that ^^
Mami: Welcome back to SCANDAL
And they jamming until there is full of people surround us. HARU come and grab her guitar. She smile to us and we are playing a lot of song, then i wake up

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 8:04 am

PFULMTL

PFULMTL

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/PFULMTL
Never had a dream, but visuals a plenty. I keep having this visual in my head that one day Scandal will make a metalcore song to try something different. It's mainly due to the dominant music I listen to is like metalcore. I would feel sorry for Rina as the drumming is so fast in metalcore songs. O_O

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 46365
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
I had a dream about Rina chan! a few weeks back..,...LOVE
I couldn't believe it but she was in my room,.. .love.
I don't know why but we talked about her little sister.....
The best part is,....i got to touch her bangs,..and her hands Onion Love Love so soft.... LOVE
That was the best moment of my life,....even though it was just a dream.. .dies.

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've had a dream about 4 of them a couple of days ago. I dreamt that I got myself a text message and when I checked it, was so surprised that it was from them 4 and they sent me a photo of each of them. I can't remember anything else after that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2011 3:46 am

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
i think this was my best dream so far, full of ups and downs.

it started out with the girls being able to interact with fans directly. that means a table, then sitting down, chat. i was not chosen in the 1st place. somehow, some guy had to go and i was drafted in! best is that i sit opposite of RINA and beside HARUNA. and yea, don't rmb much. just chat and chat and i got a bit bold here, making use of HARUNA's height and RINA was there laughing.

then suddenly i asked them did they receive the letters during their Sendai gig, they say no, to my surprise!

after that, i have no idea what was going on already.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Rinaavatar1
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Well, as I mentioned in another thread I dreamt I met them before a show, somewhere in Québec (Montréal, maybe ?) a couple weeks ago.

You know when you meet people in dreams and it's like you know these people like friends although you've never met them before ? It was kinda like that. Very casual and fun. They're really nice people, if you must ask. Wink

Reminds me of a dream where I met Tom Hanks. For some reason he spoke French with a Québec accent. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I had my first dream about SCANDAL last night!! .hora.

They were at my house, all 4 of them, I remember having 4 of them, but Haruna and Rina were the 2 whom I had the deepest impression that they were there. .happy.

We had a talk session, very much like the interview sessions we always watch on youtube etc. I can't remember the details of the chat, but towards the end of the session, there was something that caught their attention and kept saying "Kawaii" or something along those lines. Can't remember what was the thing that they saw though, I'm guessing something like a plush toy. Haruna, being the coolest among them, also joined in the fun. .clap.

That's when they asked me where I could recommend to have some good food, since it was already night time. I suggested some place nearby my house and not sure how it happened, we all agreed to ride the bicycles over there. So while everyone was gearing up for the activity, Rina suddenly came into the living room, cleaning the floor with this high tech vacuum cleaner which I have never seen before. I got curious and asked what she was doing and she said that she was impressed with the machine, very easy to use and cleans the floor very effectively (almost as if she was on another TV talk show about household appliances). If I remember correctly the term "sugoi" came up a few times. .lol.

That's all the details I could remember by the time I woke up. Hell, maybe some details were imagined after I woke up, but that was fun. (^w^)

Hope I did not make any of you here bored~~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2011 6:01 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
Belz... wrote:Well, as I mentioned in another thread I dreamt I met them before a show, somewhere in Québec (Montréal, maybe ?) a couple weeks ago.

You know when you meet people in dreams and it's like you know these people like friends although you've never met them before ? It was kinda like that. Very casual and fun. They're really nice people, if you must ask. Wink

i can't agree with that anymore! its so true! all my dreams of them have been like that.

so i had another couple dreams about them recently and they were all at a party i was hosting at someplace and they were my special guests and they performed. after that i took them to this really cool view where could see the ocean and stuff. i don't remember what happened after but i do remember singing Happy birthday to Mami and Tomomi and Haruna and Rina joined in. hahaha

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Rokuken

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Had my second SCANDAL dream about 3 or 4 days ago! The first thing I remember is driving them in my car, then we went to a mall and went shopping. That's all I can remember though..

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Shoutbox-sig

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 8 Untitled-1
SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum