Miho Fukuhara [Page 1 of 1]

Miho Fukuhara
Posted Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
I'm pretty sure anyone who's here because of FMA: Brotherhood (thanks to "Shunkan Sentimental") has also heard of Miho Fukuhara, as well. She sang "LET IT OUT", the anime's second ED:

Everything you need to know about Miho, you can check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But in a nutshell, she was first noticed in a karaoke contest on TV when she sang Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You", and she got further media attention when she performed for a Christian church in Los Angeles to much acclaim (and was the first Japanese person to do so). She was signed by Sony in 2006 and her debut album RAINBOW landed at #2 on the Oricon charts, behind Kumi Koda. She has since released two more studio albums, with her music featured in movies like "Akunin" and "Onigamiden", and has also appeared on television as part of the cast of "Kaeru no Ojou-sama" starring Yuki Amami.

Personally, she is one of my favorite Japanese artists (next to SCANDAL, of course). She is incredibly beautiful and insanely talented. And her voice is just powerful with a little hint of soul in it, which is on display here:

How many more fans does she have here? :)

Back to top Go down