Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
OMG it's awesome 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 12776

HARUxMAMI soooooo awesome in it 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 79339 TOMOxRINA too but it's more focused on the two other 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 976811

Ok playing it on loop now 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 12776 Thanks for the link!

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
There's something about Haruna's face... when she smiles, she still looks like the same girl from their debut times, but most of the time in these previews and in the PV, it seems like she is much more mature compared to... I don't know, every other video they released this year.

All of the girls are as awesome as it is possible to be, but Haruna... it's like she is getting prettier as time passes.

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
3:30am now in the UK yet I'm sitting here clicking on the replay button lol! Fantastic PV! LOVE

The audio quality seems a lot better than the rips I have heard so far. It's nice to hear Mami's voice blending in with Haru's.

I was also expecting something with their necks but I guess it was just the excessive 'head-banging', especially Mami lol!

Waiting for a 1080p version now! Thanks for the share.

Back to top Go down
haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
This is seriously awesome~ TT__TT
HARU naild the vox, serisouly how soothing can her voice be~♥ (TTwTT)
The PV has the feeling of them when they performing lives. I mean the way they head bang and all~XD
I also love the HARU x MAMI combo on vox.
they nailed everything. 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 688108

i shall rape the replay button.
( ಥ‿ಥ)

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 URT1EYY
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
alvin_elizalde

alvin_elizalde

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rank57 wrote:There's something about Haruna's face... when she smiles, she still looks like the same girl from their debut times, but most of the time in these previews and in the PV, it seems like she is much more mature compared to... I don't know, every other video they released this year.

All of the girls are as awesome as it is possible to be, but Haruna... it's like she is getting prettier as time passes.

i know how you feel man! .wow.

Back to top Go down
blahblah123

blahblah123

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rank57 wrote:There's something about Haruna's face... when she smiles, she still looks like the same girl from their debut times, but most of the time in these previews and in the PV, it seems like she is much more mature compared to... I don't know, every other video they released this year.

I have the same feeling! It feels so nostalgic when she suddenly look like when they just debuted that I can't help but smile .smile.

Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
uploaded on youtube. credits to the uploader.

comments later after I finish enjoying the awesomeness of the pv

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I just uploaded the HD video from JPS onto Dailymotion:

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
I hope the official youtube account "SCANDAL4VEVO" raise this new PV
in the quality it deserves 1080p

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Woke up early morning to revise for my examination, I log in to my FB and I see the new MV for Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne Happy)) .love.

I LOVE this MV till the max!!! They look really matured in here..and Haruna is simply stunning and amazing! XDD .clap. .wow.

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down

classicomiochi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Simplistic yet elegant!

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com

She is... but they all seem to be being a bit more serious than they often are in this video, and it feels a little more natural than it used to when they did that. I feel like Mami is maturing right there with Haruna - Mami used to be a big prankster but she has become more quiet and thoughtful over time too, and she's also getting much prettier. Not to take anything away from the other two either, I love them all. But we all have our favorites.

Haruna looks *super* skinny in this video, though; that's my only concern. But her face is beautiful.

Back to top Go down
モンちゃん

モンちゃん

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://Scandaloid4.blog.com
wanna watch the MV ? here it is .. i found it on youtube ! Nice one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkMNkOXKgeE

Back to top Go down
Ire Hisagi

Ire Hisagi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:
She is... but they all seem to be being a bit more serious than they often are in this video, and it feels a little more natural than it used to when they did that. I feel like Mami is maturing right there with Haruna - Mami used to be a big prankster but she has become more quiet and thoughtful over time too, and she's also getting much prettier.
they're all women now so in my opinion it's only natural that their PVs become a bit more serious, as well as the girls, as for the pv I like it, it's simple but it shows Scandal as they are and white suits them ^^

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 Tumblr_mjy292PUli1rv0mego1_500
credits to rima-harinezumi
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
spacecadet wrote:

She is... but they all seem to be being a bit more serious than they often are in this video, and it feels a little more natural than it used to when they did that. I feel like Mami is maturing right there with Haruna - Mami used to be a big prankster but she has become more quiet and thoughtful over time too, and she's also getting much prettier. Not to take anything away from the other two either, I love them all. But we all have our favorites.

Haruna looks *super* skinny in this video, though; that's my only concern. But her face is beautiful.
I totally agree with you Jeff! Just wanna add that their management finally realize what Scandal fans over the world expect from their PV!

Back to top Go down
Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
As much as it is elegant and simple, I kinda think they could have done a little better for the PV. I mean, the PV consists mainly a lot of lighting play and camera shots. WIth their current financial status right now (given their fame and all), I think it's possible to add something more to the PV, like they did in Harukaze, for example. The song has somewhat deep, meaningful story in it. And I think it's a little waste they only do the band playing in the PV without other scenes related to the song's story.

But anyway, this one wins the simplicity award, despite all that.

.omg.15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
thanks for the link ! Happy

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 <a href=
Back to top Go down
Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I love the head-banging! Mami and Tomo are doing it all the time XD but yeah, they are all head-bangers like a proper rock band should be Onion Wahaha jk
It's almost like seeing them performing like and I can't be sad or disapoited by that. They too said they're more happy on stage/performing.
Well, whatever. I like every pv of them. Even if they were to go to the crappiest place in the world to shoot. (the crappiest place in the world righ now it's my room, so feel free to come by any time .common. )

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down
fengbei

fengbei

Caless Student
Caless Student
this song's background is so rock, but has great clarity in it. i never knew such a song could exist .clap.
good job Scandal Nice one love yall~~~~ LOVE

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm going to say the same thing I did in the one in the media section. I think the simplistic approach was deliberate. It was meant to feel like that and look at this, it gets people talking.

Once again, the girls come out with something potentially polarizing. And again I say something I've said before. The girls don't do the same thing all the time, every time. With SCANDAL, expect them to try things and have an open mind about what expectations that may arise. Anyone who's followed them over the years will know this truth.

As for me, I love the song and the PV is nice as well. I am pleased.

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
I understand why people might think its too simplistic but I believe its the message they wanted to deliver.

People were questioning their 'Rock' image after the PV releases of 'Pin Heel Surfer' and 'Playboy'. The former focusing on the dance and the latter with the whole flashy/bright colours.

Therefore, they may have wanted to reaffirm their 'image' as 'Rockers', to their fans and supporters. No dancing, no storyline, no flashy outfits. Just them performing as a band with their instruments.

Just my wild guess.

Back to top Go down
rusti3

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love the song...i love the lyrics...i love the PV. but with the lyrics as painful as it is, i wonder how would it have turned out if they made the song a ballad instead... Onion huh?

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 12 Th_T_B2_zps45268de4
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Kinetic-Kaze wrote:Therefore, they may have wanted to reaffirm their 'image' as 'Rockers', to their fans and supporters. No dancing, no storyline, no flashy outfits. Just them performing as a band with their instruments.

It may be part of it, but I think the white motif kind of goes against that... that's not commonly thought of as a hard rocking color. I like the song too but I don't think of it as all that hard rocking; it's kind of pop rock, which is what I expected the way it was described initially.

I think they're trying to look and sound more grown up but not necessarily all that hardcore. Stuff like this is more the image I think they put out there when they're worried about people not thinking they're a real rock band. (I think that video was pretty recent too.)

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
spacecadet wrote:
Kinetic-Kaze wrote:Therefore, they may have wanted to reaffirm their 'image' as 'Rockers', to their fans and supporters. No dancing, no storyline, no flashy outfits. Just them performing as a band with their instruments.

It may be part of it, but I think the white motif kind of goes against that... that's not commonly thought of as a hard rocking color. I like the song too but I don't think of it as all that hard rocking; it's kind of pop rock, which is what I expected the way it was described initially.

I think they're trying to look and sound more grown up but not necessarily all that hardcore. Stuff like this is more the image I think they put out there when they're worried about people not thinking they're a real rock band. (I think that video was pretty recent too.)

I agree that the white color is not the best representative of 'Rock'. However I think its the best representative color for the lyrics and the tempo of the song.

Maybe I should have phrased my words better. Instead of reaffirming their image as 'Rockers', its more like they are reaffirming their image as a serious music artist. Nothing hardcore but just more mature which you mentioned.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm taking a guess that this song is only chosen as a single because it was selected for a movie. Therefore, the simplicity of the PV is the most they could do to represent themselves as a rock band artist. If the song wasn't chosen for a movie, I believe they may have chosen a much more 'Straight-up Rock' type of song to reestablish their image. However, as the song was selected, they had to produce a PV that would best represent the song and their image.

I'm not sure if I'm getting my message across clearly. Its hard to describe it online lol!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.