Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words)
Posted Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

borghie

borghie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://distortedmind.binhoster.com/
Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words) Gardenofwords

has anyone already watched Kotonoha no Niwa? as expected from the creator of 5cm per second, Makoto Shinkai. This movie excelled in the visual department with superb animation and stunning scenery. The soundtrack was nice it really matches the mood of the movie, I recommend watching this movie for those who loves bittersweet love story!

Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words) DltVrr0
Back to top Go down

Re: Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words)
Posted Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 am

Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
I did! It was great; amazingly beautiful details in the drawings, a lot of subtleties conveyed in the relative absence of dialogue and a lovely ending theme that I had on replay for days after watching the movie. A little bit on the short side in terms of length, and I felt that a little more could have been done to develop the characters and their relationship, but it was a sweet, refreshing story! Would also recommend it^^

Back to top Go down

Re: Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words)
Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 pm

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
I watched this too.. It was beautiful. I love how Makoto Shinkai's work always leaves you that happy but hollow feeling,  you know? It's happy but not that happy... and you're right it's perfect for those, like me, who love bittersweet love stories... The scenery was also magnificent, too beautiful to be put in words. Ahhhh this movie made me want to wish for rain too.... really made me wonder what it would be like to have that "reason to wish for rain... "  (I have my crush to thank for this wonderful find... .evilgrin. ) Made watching this even more bittersweet.. haha

Anyways, I highly recommend this movie too.

Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words) Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.