You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you Scandal Media. I already received the invitation :)I AM SO HAPPY!

SCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 <a href=SCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 Tumblr11" />

[url=SCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
HugoDisasters wrote:
tukangsate05 wrote:i hv sent it , u can check it now..thank you so much Happy
An invitation was sent to your email quite some time ago, make sure to check your spam folders too. I've re sent the code incase the old mail is lost.
yhanika wrote:why can't i register ? Sad
An invitation is required to register, read my first post on how to get one.

i followed your steps ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
SCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 <a href=
Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yhanika wrote:
 i followed your steps ..

If you've followed all the steps correctly then I have to know what goes wrong when you register. Is there an error of some sort?

Previously known as HugoDisastersSCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 St95ChL
Back to top Go down
TimmyBT

TimmyBT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/Telmenator9
I want to register

Back to top Go down
kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is it unable to send request if it's under maintenance ? ... I got timed out so I don't know if my request went through or not .... ):

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TimmyBT wrote:I want to register
Follow the steps in the first post and do it soon because invites are being sent out directly after this update Happy
kozaru wrote:Is it unable to send request if it's under maintenance ? ... I got timed out so I don't know if my request went through or not .... ):
No, you can still send requests. If you're not sure your request has been sent you can send me the first 4 characters of your email and I can check if it has been stored Happy

Previously known as HugoDisastersSCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 St95ChL
Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
@Hugo .. i followed the steps but i'm still not registered

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
SCANDALMEDIA - A chance you don't want to miss! - Page 2 <a href=
Back to top Go down
TimmyBT

TimmyBT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/Telmenator9
HugoDisasters wrote:
TimmyBT wrote:I want to register
Follow the steps in the first post and do it soon because invites are being sent out directly after this update Happy
 Thanks...

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yhanika wrote:@Hugo .. i followed the steps but i'm still not registered
I answered your post earlier quite some time ago.
Please read it.

yhanika wrote:
 i followed your steps ..

If you've followed all the steps correctly then I have to know what goes wrong when you register. Is there an error of some sort?

Back to top Go down
kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm having problem with the videos on SCANDALMedia ... I cannot play any of the videos... It's giving me error. Something about this video is not uploaded yet ....

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kozaru wrote:I'm having problem with the videos on SCANDALMedia ... I cannot play any of the videos... It's giving me error. Something about this video is not uploaded yet ....

That problem can usually be solved by the following things:

1) Test an alternative browser
2) Download the latest Adobe Flash Player
3) Reload the page of the video, usually if the video was uploaded recently it may take up to 15 minutes until it will load properly (extreme cases)
4) Checking you are on a stable internet connection that has at least 200 kbps continuous download speed available.

If the problem still persists, please PM me the link of the video and the details of your system.

Back to top Go down
kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
HugoDisasters wrote:
kozaru wrote:I'm having problem with the videos on SCANDALMedia ... I cannot play any of the videos... It's giving me error. Something about this video is not uploaded yet ....

That problem can usually be solved by the following things:

1) Test an alternative browser
2) Download the latest Adobe Flash Player
3) Reload the page of the video, usually if the video was uploaded recently it may take up to 15 minutes until it will load properly (extreme cases)
4) Checking you are on a stable internet connection that has at least 200 kbps available.

If the problem still persists, please PM me the link of the video and the details of your system.

I figured out the problem ... I have to proxy to watch the videos ? I can't watch them on my Singtel IP address ... Orz

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kozaru wrote: I figured out the problem ... I have to proxy to watch the videos ? I can't watch them on my Singtel IP address ... Orz

I do not know any cases where a proxy is required to watch any content on SM. But I'm glad you found a solution. If you find new information be sure to post it Happy

Back to top Go down
kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Apparently my Singapore ISP gives a lot of problem so I have to use a proxy to watch it ... As long as it works :3

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kozaru wrote:Apparently my Singapore ISP gives a lot of problem so I have to use a proxy to watch it ... As long as it works :3
 Ah. Thanks for giving me information about your problem though, it may help others who have the same issue Nice one

Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I registered and it okayed me but I didn't get the email verification. Is the verification the invitation that I have to wait about a day for? 
I also don't get how to use the codes. Do I use the one that you email me?

Sorry, I've never done this kind of thing before and I'm so confused haha. If anyone could answer me, I'd be really grateful :)

Edit: Wow, never mind, I got the email verification! Thanks a lot :D

Last edited by Racheiru on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Racheiru wrote:I registered and it okayed me but I didn't get the email verification. Is the verification the invitation that I have to wait about a day for? 
I also don't get how to use the codes. Do I use the one that you email me?

Sorry, I've never done this kind of thing before and I'm so confused haha. If anyone could answer me, I'd be really grateful Happy

Edit: Wow, never mind, I got the email verification! Thanks a lot :D Still need help with the above questions tho >.<
I'm glad everything worked out for you.

Stay scandalous will you .love.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.