FEEDBACK's new logo
Posted on Fri May 01, 2020 5:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Here's FEEDBACK's new logo, and it looks like they changed the styling from "Feedback!" to "FEEDBACK":

front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 SA1oAGa

New items will be added to the online store today at 8 pm JST.

#front-page

front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2020.9.4 KFTD @Paris 9.6 London 9.9 Berlin 9.17 Anaheim 9.19 Dallas 9.21 Atlanta 9.23 Toronto
Back to top Go down

Re: FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE
Posted on Fri May 08, 2020 4:54 am

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya closed for the time being.

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/feedback-6/

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 08, 2020 5:48 am

2many2no

2many2no

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya closed for the time being.
This has to be really bad for the band and all the staff. 😷
Scandal is their own industry and all the sources of income are being cut off. How long can they keep going on just internet sales?
It's time to start ordering more stuff. Thumbs Onion❤

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 08, 2020 11:33 am

Andy666

Andy666

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have seen couple things that I like, but trying to work out sizes.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 08, 2020 11:46 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.setlist.fm/concerts/Meph
Ordered a couple of items from the kftd tour in early April. But due to the virus, they were not shipped and returned to the sender. Now I am waiting for a new shipment, possibly through FedEx, which continues to work now.
front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 Kkfdg10

front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 Noh0VdI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 17, 2020 2:21 am

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Meph1766 wrote:Ordered a couple of items from the kftd tour in early April. But due to the virus, they were not shipped and returned to the sender. Now I am waiting for a new shipment, possibly through FedEx, which continues to work now.

I assume you are in Russia, EMS service has been suspended by Japan post.

So if you are trying to use EMS, see this announcement belowL

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2020/0401_02_01_en.pdf

(Above may change, so check for updates)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 17, 2020 11:59 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wildthing wrote:
Meph1766 wrote:Ordered a couple of items from the kftd tour in early April. But due to the virus, they were not shipped and returned to the sender. Now I am waiting for a new shipment, possibly through FedEx, which continues to work now.

I assume you are in Russia, EMS service has been suspended by Japan post.

So if you are trying to use EMS, see this announcement belowL

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2020/0401_02_01_en.pdf

(Above may change, so check for updates)
Yes, thank you.

At the moment, only option it is possible to deliver via FedEx. Now I sent these items 2 time. It's fast, it will be delivered soon, next week I think. But unfortunately it is expensive.

May 21:

Recieved yesterday. So  FedEx working good at this moment.
front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 Img_2019 front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 Img_2020

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 31, 2020 1:38 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tomomi's pick were released earlier today at 8pm are now SOLD OUT.

front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 EZVG3fnVAAMOOsa?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 31, 2020 7:33 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wildthing wrote:Tomomi's pick were released earlier today at 8pm are now SOLD OUT.
Already sold out. Why do they release such a small amount of some items?

I remember the case that I really wanted to buy one jacket, which was sold out within 1 or 2 days. While I was trying to place an order from abroad, everything was sold.
As a result, I could buy it only thanks to a fortunate occasion when I was in Tokyo and the jacket appeared on sale again at that time. As soon as they announced this again, I went to the store opening in the morning and was able to buy it.

I mean, I hope they can provide more quantity for some items.

front-page - FEEDBACK Shop in Shibuya + ROOFTOP ONLINE STORE - Page 10 Img_9010

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:32 am

wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think its hard to gauge how much inventory they have, for fans like myself who live in Tokyo, we usually purchase at the store to avoid the shipping charge and maybe get some mania freebie (with >¥10,000 purchase) or to chat to the staff, or sometimes pickup at the live venues. 

But because of the coronavirus, I think most people ordered this round of picks online, since we have no ETA when the shop in Shibuya will reopen. *

They have had incidents where they have overstocked on various items and they were not selling, generally they would keep some stock for Feedback! store, but the picks always sell out on the first day and they usually come back in stock later, but as you can see, right now Haruna/Mami picks are available.

Previously they did some order to buy items, but in the end they gave up on the idea I think. (Jackets/Shorts), they don't have much storage space at Feedback! shop in Shibuya and the online shop inventory is stored off site. Right now they must be piled high with KFTD tour goods.

* Update, FEEDBACK will re-open this Thursday June 4th
https://www.scandal-4.com/news/feedback-7/
They will be practising various safety measures/social distancing.
Shorter opening hours 12:00-18:00.

Last edited by wildthing on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wildthing wrote:I think its hard to gauge how much inventory they have, for fans like myself who live in Tokyo, we usually purchase at the store to avoid the shipping charge and maybe get some mania freebie (with >¥10,000 purchase) or to chat to the staff, or sometimes pickup at the live venues. 

But because of the coronavirus, I think most people ordered this round of picks online, since we have no ETA when the shop in Shibuya will reopen. *

They have had incidents where they have overstocked on various items and they were not selling, generally they would keep some stock for Feedback! store, but the picks always sell out on the first day and they usually come back in stock later, but as you can see, right now Haruna/Mami picks are available.

Previously they did some order to buy items, but in the end they gave up on the idea I think. (Jackets/Shorts), they don't have much storage space at Feedback! shop in Shibuya and the online shop inventory is stored off site. Right now they must be piled high with KFTD tour goods.

* Update, FEEDBACK will re-open this Thursday June 4th
https://www.scandal-4.com/news/feedback-7/
They will be practising various safety measures/social distancing.
Shorter opening hours 9:00-18:00.
Thank you for the answer, and maybe some items just more popular. And edit the post. They open at 12, not at 9.

Back to top Go down