Pokemon [Page 3 of 13]

Re: Pokemon
Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
The starter evos have been officially revealed. I'll put it under a spoiler tag for those of you who don't want to see.

Spoiler:

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, regarding the starters, I will be going with Fennekin too. Also obviously getting the Charmander (Even more after I finished watching "Pokemon: Origin", God, so much nostalgia in just 4 episodes, lol). Tongue 
I think the typing balances the starters out, fire/psychic - weak against water/dark, grass/fighting- weak against fire/psychic, water/dark - weak against grass/fighting. As for Greninja, I think its design looks kinda slick, just that the tongue scarf thing is just "eww". hahaha.
Nice to see that all the starters for this generation are dual types in the end (well mostly the grass and water types). Also nice to finally see a fire/psychic instead of another fire/fighting, lol.  
Just 1 day left till the release day, am really stoked for it!  Happy

Pokemon - Page 3 Pixela10Pokemon - Page 3 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:04 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really like the official artwork for Fennekin's final evolution. It's really made me warm up to it a lot more. I was skeptical of the final evolution at first since it didn't look very fox-like in the leaks but the official artwork and the more gameplay footage I've seen makes it look more like a fox. I think I just like foxes. c:

Still don't understand Chespin's final evolution though. It's just one of those weird evolutions that look nothing like the others in the line, kind of like Dragonair and Dragonite. xD It's just like a pretty random evolution which makes it seem kind of weird to me.

I have nothing to say on Froakie's final evolution. Never liked Froakie or its evolutions when they got released. Still don't. That's pretty much all really.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 am

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Got the Game !! xDD  ( got Y btw )
yaay !

Friend Code : 3024 - 5493 - 7829

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:16 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Added you guys! Here's mine: 0473-8172-5902
I'll be picking up my game sometime tomorrow.
As for the starters, I would agree that Greninja does look kinda weird but in my opinion it doesn't look that bad so i'll probably go with froakie and charmander as my 2 starters in order to balance out my team.

Pokemon - Page 3 QqGk0xm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:55 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I added all of you.
My friend code is:
0662-3799-9407

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Finally got my copy!
Can't wait to start .clap.

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I got my copy earlier. I've decided to take a break after a few hours of playing it. xD I love the game so much. It's a lot of fun. :3 I'm really surprised how strong Fairy-types are. I added Flabebe to my team and she's been doing really well with her Fairy Wind attack. All of her other attacks are weak but Fairy Wind is pretty powerful. I didn't expect a Fairy-type to be this useful. I'm impressed. c:

I'll add your guys' friend codes later on in the day (my 3ds is busy charging lol). But if anyone wants to add me, here's my friend code:
4596-9681-0149

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Added you guys! Love this game! Haha 
My Freind code: 0731 - 4866 - 8990

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hey, to you Y players, I was wondering if you could help me out. I want a Skrelp (a female) but it's exclusive to Y. Skrelp is the poison/water seahorse. Would anyone like to trade? You can get Skrelp by using a good rod (which you get in Coumarine City) and fish on route 8. Anyone that far yet? Coumarine City's just pass the 3rd gym battle, I believe.

So yeah plz tell me if you can. I'm not that far into the game myself (just about to battle second gym leader) but a Skrelp would be a big help haha

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:Hey, to you Y players, I was wondering if you could help me out. I want a Skrelp (a female) but it's exclusive to Y. Skrelp is the poison/water seahorse. Would anyone like to trade? You can get Skrelp by using a good rod (which you get in Coumarine City) and fish on route 8. Anyone that far yet? Coumarine City's just pass the 3rd gym battle, I believe.

So yeah plz tell me if you can. I'm not that far into the game myself (just about to battle second gym leader) but a Skrelp would be a big help haha
hm i could try catching one. ( so u can find them on route 8 right ? )
what's the exclusive for X ? cause i would like to get that in return xD

PS: where can u catch a mareep ? i really want one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Third Sun wrote:
Ono Sasazaki wrote:Hey, to you Y players, I was wondering if you could help me out. I want a Skrelp (a female) but it's exclusive to Y. Skrelp is the poison/water seahorse. Would anyone like to trade? You can get Skrelp by using a good rod (which you get in Coumarine City) and fish on route 8. Anyone that far yet? Coumarine City's just pass the 3rd gym battle, I believe.

Ah! That won't be necessary anymore haha
My friend got my one yesterday :3

Exclusive to X is Clauncher (and I think Swirlix too)
If you need one I'll help you with that Tongue

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
Third Sun wrote:

Ah! That won't be necessary anymore haha
My friend got my one yesterday :3

Exclusive to X is Clauncher (and I think Swirlix too)
If you need one I'll help you with that Tongue
oh.. okay ( I catched 2 skrelps for u .waaa.and u r telling me THIS !! )

yh it would be great if u could trade me the X exlusive xD

@topic : Has anyone defeated the champ yet? i'm still on 6 badges :/

PS : a friend of mine finished the game like 2 days after release :whip:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:13 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ Third Sun: I have some X exclusive pokemon i can trade for a skrelp just let me know which one u want. I actually finished the game 16 hours after release and caught the Z pokemon and mewtwo shortly after. 

Compared to the other pokemon games this one was easier to beat whereas B/W took me 2 days after release. Anyway, when would be the best time to hold a tournament here on SH?

Pokemon - Page 3 QqGk0xm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:22 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aw, sorry Third Sun! ><

I just beat the game earlier today.
I'm quite sad it's over ; o;
But I loved the journey.

The Elite Four and the Champion weren't hard to beat. But that was because my pokemon were OPed lol
But yeah I'll battle anyone of you guys here now .happy.

As for the tournament, we still need to know a lot of things. We might have to wait until some ppl finish the game and then we also need to decide what kind of pokemon we're gonna use. EV trained or not? Legendary or not?

EDIT: Just a heads up for those who don't know, there's a bug in the game. If you save outside in Lumiose City, your game might glitch out and erase your file.
Here's a map of where you shouldn't save (the blue)
Pokemon - Page 3 Lumiosemap

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:45 am

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
But I loved the journey.
Oh, but that's when the game actually starts and you can focus on IVs and EV training and building your team.

Pokemon - Page 3 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Reachie wrote:
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
But I loved the journey.
Oh, but that's when the game actually starts and you can focus on IVs and EV training and building your team.
Yeah but no more Gym battles, no more stopping Team Flare. The (main)story's pretty much finished :c

But I am excited to build my ev team~

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah i also just beat the game
hmm i think that the EXP-Trader is too good...
my pkmn were like lvl 75 when i battled the top4

hmmm it's a bit sad that i beat the game :/
but there should be some extras which i can do after i  beat the game right ?
like the Z thing, mewtwo, Mega stones ....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:46 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
and don't forget about completing the pokedex which is like the ultimate goal of every pokemon game! Other than that, there's really not much to do after becoming the champion. For now, I'm just building different teams for different kinds of battles.

EDIT: @Ono Sasazaki: I accidentally saved and the blue zone just recently and what do you know my save data actually got corrupted(yeah i know that was stupid of me). The save data did load but my trainer would show up in an empty space of what should be Lumiose City. Luckily, I read somewhere that repeatedly pressing the home button before the music came on would fix it and it did! Nintendo is currently working on a patch for this so i hope they release it soon!

Pokemon - Page 3 QqGk0xm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:20 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@HaruHaru omg D:
I'm glad you fixed it ><

@topic I just finished catching Mewtwo and Pokemon Z. I'll get Zapdos later.
Pokemon Z spoilers:
Spoiler:
Also, was anyone else pretty disappointed that only 69 new pokemon were introduced in this gen? It seems like such a low number for a generation :c Feels kinda incomplete. I know if you count the mega evolutions it's bigger, but I honestly don't care that much about mega evolution. I would much rather have new pokemon > o>

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I guess the tournament kind of depends on whether people want to do it with the teams we've raised in Kalos or wait until we can transfer over from past games.

I can kind of understand the low number. Game Freak was probably focusing heavily on the graphics, they did have to make new 3D models for all of the Pokemon. So it kind of makes sense why they wouldn't add too many Pokemon to the new generation since it probably took them a while just to make the models for the existing ones but it does feel kind of incomplete. :c

Zygarde's a jerk lol. He killed the Pokemon I was using to put him to sleep and wouldn't stay in the stupid ball. XD His overworld sprite creeps me out though aha. .sweat. 

I got the money for Y so I've kind of been going back and forth between X and Y, trying to complete the Dex in X while trying to complete Y. :3 I chose to add a Fletchling to my team for Y, I'm really kind of disappointed by its small movepool. At level 33, the best offensive Flying move its gotten is Peck and the best offensive Fire move is Ember, which aren't very useful anymore. I'm sort of disappointed most of the best moves for the Fletchling line have to come from TMs, most of which we don't get until very late in the game. :c I just decided to replace her with Lucario. Eh guess I'll sent Flechinder over to X eventually and train her over there for a while, maybe she'll improve. :3

Sylveon took forever to get. So much Poke-amie at once. Onion Sigh  I spent almost an hour playing with him in Amie just so he'd evolve. Worth it though, he's a strong little thing. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:13 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I get that making those models probably takes a lot of work and time, but I wouldn't have minded waiting a couple more months if that meant they could create more new pokemon. Hell, I would've waited until next year. Because come on, only 69?D:

And I also had hopes that they would make like 50 new pokemon for when Pokemon Z or w/e comes out, but if they did that the games would become incompatible :c

@Airi-chan I love my Sylveon :)She's a bulky little thing! haha
It was way worth that hour and a half I spent playing with my Eevee on Pokemon Amie lol

Plus, Pokemon Amie's really helpful. If you get your pokemon to like you enough, sometimes they'll survive an attack that would have normally killed them. And sometimes they can break out of paralysis too!

Pokemon - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:27 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
I still have yet to have a Sylveon. I had caught and trained an Eevee but I evolved it into a Vaporeon cause I needed a water pokemon in my roster badly at the time. I am almost finished with the game (Just about to get my 8th badge). Yes, I am taking my own sweet time playing. XD Will start breeding, and formulating a team (As of now, I am using random poke's I picked up on my travels) after beating da E4, and claim the title of Champion of Kalos. 
Regarding the small number of new generation pokemon, it makes me wonder if they did it on purpose, cause they seem to be promoting past gen pokemon (making some unused pokes more stronger in a way (Like Granbull being a fairy type now has the potential to counter dragons). It might just be a cover up for the lack of new pokemon but hey, all's good I guess. :)But yeah, would have been nice to see a lot more pokes. hehe. .smile. Tho sucks that some moves got nerfed, like flamethrower and even Fire Blast! Not a huge nerf I guess, but still! haha. XD
Also count me in on the tourney, would be fun! I have just been battling a friend and my cousin. I sure suck at competitive battling. But it is really fun and tense. XD Yes, we should EV train our pokes if we were to host a tourney. It is easier now with the help of Super Training. ^^

Pokemon - Page 3 Pixela10Pokemon - Page 3 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmm does anyone has a Abra with the hidden ability "magic guard " ?
cause i really need one .sweat.....
but if u need it for yourself then it's fine but if it is female could u maybe breed one for me ? ( there is a 60% chance to pass down the ability if it's female )

I have pkmn Y so if u need anything tell me

PS: I have a adamant ditto .clap. . so i can breed any pkmn with adamant for u

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I finally found the time to play pokemon again and I finally beat it.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.