Re: Pokemon
Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
^Nice!

Have you guys tried super training yet? At first, I didn't really get it, but after messing with it some more, I figured it out. It's quite easy to use and really useful! You can EV train a pokemon in like an hour or less ^o^

I just wish the stats and movepools of all the Kalos pokemon where out though. It's tough trying to EV train a pokemon when you don't really know what exactly it can do and how to use it @.@
If it wasn't for that, I think I'd have my EV team by now

I also caught my first shiny today .clap. 
I chained fish. It only took like a chain of 90 until I got a shiny Alomomola Nice one

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I maxed out the affection in 2 of my party pokemon so they're more likely to recover from status effects, dodge oppenent's moves, and more critical hits. It's also kinda cool how they keep looking back at you. 
Also, did you guys noticed that after defeating a pokemon, you can use your stylus and do a circle motion and you can pet your pokemon?
Also, if you guys haven't seen them yet, there are some pretty cool fight screen backgrounds if you go to your options and go down to Battle BG.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
@Ono: I have been Super Training since I started playing, I have this OCD with maxing their stats. (I won't further train until I max out their EV's. Nice that they made EV training more accessible to everyone and that tracker too. It takes me about half an hour to max one stat (or less depending on the type). Hehe. I really hate the Sp.Atk one, Mangezone's tracking balls are so annoying (that sounded kinda wrong but yeah.) It is fun but gets kinda repetitive after a while. Also, congrats on the shiny catch. XD
@yoshi: Eh, I never noticed that, lol. Will try that out, sounds neat! I wanna pet my Delphox. Happy Yeah, I am currently using the "Eevee" background, it is so cute. :3
Speaking of shiny's I still have yet to hatch a shiny Fennekin (My female Delphox with a Japanese Ditto I got from Wonder Trading). I want one so badly, I already have like 2 boxes of Fennekins, am Wonder Trading most of it, but I get silly pokes in return, haha. My luck I guess. My cousin hatched a shiny Chespin on his third try, lol. Lucky bugger! XD
Oh yeah, good news guys, for those who still don't know, or yet to know, the patch is finally out (The one about the Lumiose City glitch). It can be downloaded on the eshop or you can scan the QR code in the link! QR Code Happy 

Pokemon - Page 4 Pixela10Pokemon - Page 4 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^Thanks!

I didn't know you could change the background of the battle menu O:
That's really cool! I set mine to monochrome^^
I'm a big fan of the black and white look lol

Also, today I chained fished like crazy. I managed to get a shiny Clawitzer, a shiny Quilfish, a shiny Poliwhirl, and 2 shiny Gyarados Happy
I also could've gotten a shiny Basculin, but it used Final Gambit and killed itself before I could catch it :c

I wish finding shiny pokemon with the poke radar wasn't so hard/annoying though :/

EDIT: Just caught more shiny pokemon. Two shiny Goldeen and a shiny Octillery. Anyone want a shiny Goldeen?xD

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:^Thanks!

Also, today I chained fished like crazy. I managed to get a shiny Clawitzer, a shiny Quilfish, a shiny Poliwhirl, and 2 shiny Gyarados Happy
I also could've gotten a shiny Basculin, but it used Final Gambit and killed itself before I could catch it :c

I wish finding shiny pokemon with the poke radar wasn't so hard/annoying though :/

EDIT: Just caught more shiny pokemon. Two shiny Goldeen and a shiny Octillery. Anyone want a shiny Goldeen?xD
Hey, could u tell me the spot where u fished shiny gyarados ? 
Cause i'm a bit confused with all that " perfect" fishing spot ( it has to be between rocks or something Confused Onion)
poke radar only works on tall grass right ? Onion Tsk  what a shame.....

PS: please stop challenging me to a fight Onion XD  it will take ages for me to complete my dream team..... Well i have a team with which i beated the top 4 and stuff, but that team is no good at cometetive play....:smoke:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Third Sun wrote:
Ono Sasazaki wrote:^Thanks!

Hey, could u tell me the spot where u fished shiny gyarados ? 
Cause i'm a bit confused with all that " perfect" fishing spot ( it has to be between rocks or something Confused Onion)
poke radar only works on tall grass right ? Onion Tsk  what a shame.....

PS: please stop challenging me to a fight Onion XD  it will take ages for me to complete my dream team..... Well i have a team with which i beated the top 4 and stuff, but that team is no good at cometetive play....:smoke:
Aw, I'm sorry!LOL
I don't have my ev team either, but I thought it would be fun to just battle for fun ^^;

You find Gyarados where the pokedex says it is. Like for me, I think I caught in on route 3? The route right after Santalune Forest. 

And chain fishing isn't about finding the right spot. It's about picking a spot and not moving from it. At all. Just keep fishing and fishing until you land a shiny. I recommend having a pokemon with Suction Cups as your lead because that increases your chances of getting a bite. If you don't get a bite, then your chain is broken.

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 pm

PlayerX

PlayerX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey, looks like I'm kinda late for this but what they always say 'Late is better than never'. ._.

My friend code is:
0061 - 0779 - 7530.

Any good Kalos's Pokemon to recommend? My Kalos team is kinda screwed up and I don't know how to form a team with all new Pokemon.

Pokemon - Page 4 Rina_211
RINA <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
PlayerX wrote:Hey, looks like I'm kinda late for this but what they always say 'Late is better than never'. ._.

My friend code is:
0061 - 0779 - 7530.

Any good Kalos's Pokemon to recommend? My Kalos team is kinda screwed up and I don't know how to form a team with all new Pokemon.
maybe a Goodra... ( god this thing is overpowered xD i fought a friend of mine the other day and his goodra deafeted 4 pkn of mine -.- )

well where r u right now ( how many badges ) ?
u can also only use pkmn from previous generations

oh and here's mine btw : 3024-5493-7829

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 am

PlayerX

PlayerX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I cleared the game one day after it released, which means I have 8 badges (and one title ribbon for defeating E4?).

RINA <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:19 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
My team so far on X:

Aegislash: 252 HP 128 Def 128 Sp. Def

King's shield
Toxic
Pursuit
Gyro ball

Sylveon: 252 HP 252 Speed 4 Sp. Atk
@Leftovers
Calm mind
Moonblast
Draining Kiss
Substitute

Arcanine: 252 Attack 252 Speed
@Life Orb
Extremespeed
Flare Blitz
Sunny Day
Morning Sun

Still need 3 more for a full team

Pokemon - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@PlayerX added you!

I've been doing nothing but hatching eggs for like the past week and I still can't get my shiny Eevee @n@
Over 500 eggs and nada :c

I found a shiny Eevee at the friend safari but it was the wrong nature .whiteflag. 

Hopefully I'll get it soon then I can continue with the rest of my ev team .wew.

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:12 pm

PlayerX

PlayerX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't even have a Shiny Pokemon, not lucky as you guys. ):

Currently breeding Pancham with Hidden Ability and certain nature, had been breeding for days and still can't find the nature I want. -.-'''

RINA <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
My FC is 3926 - 4945 - 7340 and I have Electric Friend safari, feel free to add me! The shiny I got is Growlithe! Happy

Pokemon - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:30 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I finally got my shiny modest Eevee! Nice one
Pokemon - Page 4 Tumblr_mwby5bqAt51r9kut3o1_500

Now I just have to EV train it and my first XY EV team will be done! .clap.

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:I finally got my shiny modest Eevee! Nice one

.... how long did u search for that ?
i'll never gonna get a shiny .waaa.

@ Noodles  i really want a shiny Growlithe .wew.
did u found it by chance or were u breeding ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:24 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Third Sun wrote:

I actually took count and it took me 78 Eevee encounters until I got this shiny one.

Using the masuda method, I hatched AT LEAST 700 eggs and nothing. So I recommend the friend safari lol
In that normal type friend safari alone I managed to catch 5 shiny pokemon .happy.

Also, I finished ev training that Eevee and thus my EV team is complete! Ho Onion

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
Third Sun wrote:

I actually took count and it took me 78 Eevee encounters until I got this shiny one.

Using the masuda method, I hatched AT LEAST 700 eggs and nothing. So I recommend the friend safari lol
In that normal type friend safari alone I managed to catch 5 shiny pokemon .happy.

Also, I finished ev training that Eevee and thus my EV team is complete! Ho Onion
aha,
is the chance for shiny higher in friend safari ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:26 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Third Sun wrote:
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
Third Sun wrote:

aha,
I haven't seen any precise numbers, but seeing as how a lot of ppl have been finding shiny pokemon at the friend safari, I'd say it's safe to say yes Happy

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
Third Sun wrote:
Ono Sasazaki wrote:
Third Sun wrote:

aha,
I haven't seen any precise numbers, but seeing as how a lot of ppl have been finding shiny pokemon at the friend safari, I'd say it's safe to say yes Happy
ah thanks !
I'll try getting some shinys for my team then .love.
hope that they'll also have some good IVs .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^pokemon caught in the friend safari are guaranteed two perfect IVs :)Sometimes even three!

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:08 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Everyone keeps finding shiny Pokemon.
I haven't found any. Onion Cry 
Then again, I don't really have any patience. xD I was breeding for a shiny Dedenne a bit ago. Using a Japanese Dedenne with an American one. I got up to around 126 eggs before I got bored and decided to go back to training. I haven't had much luck with the Friend Safari either. I think I should spend more time there though. :< Generally, I just catch all the Pokemon and get a second set with their Hidden Ability and then not go back. OxO I just have no patience to shiny hunt, I get bored with it too easily. XD

Would any of you happen to have an Icysnow, Savannah, or Jungle Vivillon you'd be willing to trade? They're the last three I need and everyone whose got them on the GTS is being ridiculous. :< I must complete my collection of beautiful bugs. D: Help me? OvO

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:41 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^Sorry, I don't even have a Vivillion and I never knew they came in different colours... LOL

I've been playing Pokemon X for about two weeks now... and I beat it. Currently I'm trying to look a suitable partner for Tyranitar. I was thinking along the lines of either Garchomp, Metagross, Starmie or Flygon.

Oh and how do you guys get Sylveon? I have a great team in mind and Sylveon is required.

By the way, if you guys would like to add me, the FC is 4468 - 2421 - 8894. My sister and I share a 3ds, so the avatar displayed is not the real me ahaha! If you see any random friend adds, it's probably going to be me (looking for more safari friends hehe...)

Pokemon - Page 4 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:39 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^added you!

To get Sylveon you have to have max affection (on pokemon amie) and level it up to level 29, I believe. While also knowing the move charm o 3o

Pokemon - Page 4 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:22 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
somechineseguy wrote:^Sorry, I don't even have a Vivillion and I never knew they came in different colours... LOL
Lol yeah, there's 18 different wing patterns for Vivillon. What pattern your game has depends on what region your 3DS was marked in when your game was started. The only one I need now is the Savanna pattern, which apparently comes from Brazil. And I can't find anyone from Brazil. xD

I recommend Metagross for Tyranitar's partner. Metagross withstands Fairy-type attacks which Tyranitar is weak to, so he'd probably be a good partner. OwO

For Sylveon, you've just got to max its happiness (the hearts) in Pokemon Amie and have Eevee have a Fairy-type move before leveling it up. Eevee's first Fairy move comes at level 9. If you catch a level 19 Eevee on Route 10 (I think that's where they're at?) it should come with Baby Doll Eyes which is a Fairy move. Just don't catch a level 20 one though because Baby Doll Eyes will be gone and you'll have to wait until level 29 for the next Fairy move. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
somechineseguy wrote:Currently I'm trying to look a suitable partner for Tyranitar. I was thinking along the lines of either Garchomp, Metagross, Starmie or Flygon.
Yeah, I agree with Airi-chan's opinion, a Metagross would be a good partner but both are weak to Earthquake. Although I know this mon I am recommending is not in your line of mons but I think maybe a Mega Scizor with technician would be a better partner since it can take an Earthquake and has STAB Bullet Punch which murders pokes after setting up. 

Also, I added you. Here's my code: 2036-7027-2621.

Pokemon - Page 4 Pixela10Pokemon - Page 4 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.