Back to top Go down

Re: 5th Album - 『STANDARD』
Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 am

MamiOgawa

MamiOgawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitanuva wrote:They should show us the t-shirt design already T.T
I think they should do it too! xD I can't make my mind about which of the editions to buy xD!

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Tumblr_mrwmbn0a5W1sn1xxco2_500LOVE.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:58 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Well if you have the money buy both xD No regrets and better for the band, they sold 2 albums =P

It comes down to the t-shirt and if you really want it to wear it. The other limited version has the PV and we all know that they will be available on youtube or torrents... the t-shirt won't. So in a way the t-shirt edition is much better and special.

I took the DVD version because i'm a guy and i doubt the t-shirt would fit me anyway. Also like the cover of it and the fact that i will have the PVs on DVD.

But i guess in most cases, the t-shirt edition would be better, especially if you are a girl and will wear the t-shirt (because there is only 1 size right?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Haru
We don't know yet about the question of size, nothing has been said officially, I think that we have but to wait and see when it is revealed!^^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well I can fit small size guy T shirts so size is not an issue for me .cool.

But yeah if you are 183cm/6'0"+ and 90kg/200lb+ that might be an issue

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:33 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Whatever size the t-shirt is, I can pretty much guarantee it won't be XL Happy Meaning I'll be picking up the DVD version. If they were doing a book edition this time I might get that; I'm starting to go back now and trying to collect the previous book LE's. And the DVD this time seems to have a bit less on it than some past ones, so I might have considered a book LE if there was one instead of the t-shirt. But I know I'll never be able to wear the t-shirt that comes in the t-shirt edition, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:Well I can fit small size guy T shirts so size is not an issue for me .cool.

But yeah if you are 183cm/6'0"+ and 90kg/200lb+ that might be an issue
.omg.  I'm 1m87 !! whatever, it will be collector so even if I can't wear it, it will be cool to have it. But Maybe we will have more infos in few weeks.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:40 am

WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.waaa. Limited ed. w/T-shirt Sold out! on CD JAPAN... I DIDNT EVEN ORDERED YET!! .fustrated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:31 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well, it was to be expected no? It's basically THE collector edition to get for the collector-hardcore fans =P

You should always pre-order such items as soon as possible and never wait. I think it's great it's already sold out, means it's selling good I think.

But in my opinion, their marketing staff -or whatever its called- really did a bad job. I have no idea how it is for other bands and items like that but I think it's really bad to release the pre-orders and not give any information about the t-shirt design and size! They also didn't have the cover design at the very start. Bad work IMO. It was pretty clear to me that it would be sold out and fans waiting because of the design will not get it if they wait too long.

That being said, I hope it will be sold out everywhere soon and that fans that order it will be happy with the t-shirt!!! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Yea I agree with HRMT that it was a pretty bad job on their side. I was holding out for the design too, and was upset to know that CDJ has already sold out. On the brighter side, HMV at least is doing a pretty good job by limiting the purchase of that edition to one per customer to slow down the sales for other customers. I'm unsure how much of an impact that will have, but I think some fans might buy multiple copies for storage in mint condition, so I think it would help a lot. Not sure about the other retailers though. Ends up I got the DVD one from CDJ simply because I like the cover better. I'm still unsure if I still want to get the T shirt one from HMV, especially when the cover only has the album name

On a happier note, the official website has been updated. New pics for all to enjoy

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 R2dd.th 5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 C3in.th 5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Ijtp.th 5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Zmwo.th

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
i have to disagree. What they did limiting the details about the LE SHIRT was pretty smart and effective. They are aware that the Girls have some pretty solid fans who would spend on something worth collecting, even if they only gave details like "the Band designed it themselves" with something like that, They pretty much owned the selling part. 
Its just up to the fans if they are willing to trust what the Girls have in-store for them or be safe and go with the one they can see.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:31 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Agree with Kaitokid regarding the argument. They are now sold out which makes there marketing effective and efficient (efficient because they didn't put too much effort). 

I am sad to know that the limited edition t shirt is sold out. .shy.  
I am thinking about which one to buy but it seems that I have no choice but to buy limited edition dvd. Need to buy this week before it became sold out.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
^ you can always look at other sites. YesAsia and HMV Japan still have stock for shirt version there and they ship internationally. And HMV are limiting sales to one per customer like my previous post mentioned, so hopefully it wouldn't run out as fast as CDJ did. After 5 hours of hard consideration I ended up getting the shirt edition from HMV (my savings...... .whiteflag. ). And unless people are hardworking enough to create multiple accounts to get multiple copies, it won't run out as quickly at HMV, because apparently separate orders from the same account doesn't nab you extra copies as I found out accidentally.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:54 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
that hurts
I expected to see the design of shirt 

but I see you already exhausted .whiteflag.

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 am

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.last.fm/user/Liokt
I've been thinking... Maybe "Orange Juice" is the second part of "Bitter Chocolate"? Hm, what a weird combo, haha'

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Liokt wrote:I've been thinking... Maybe "Orange Juice" is the second part of "Bitter Chocolate"? Hm, what a weird combo, haha'
"Orange + Chocolate"? I just bought a pack of Jacob's Club Orange haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 am

MamiOgawa

MamiOgawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Liokt wrote:I've been thinking... Maybe "Orange Juice" is the second part of "Bitter Chocolate"? Hm, what a weird combo, haha'
Wow, if that's true... that'd be so cool! .clap.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Tumblr_mrwmbn0a5W1sn1xxco2_500LOVE.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:39 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Liokt. I'm thinking along the lines of Sparkling as well as Bitter Chocolate, no matter how different those two songs are LMAO. Sparkling orange juice... .lol. Tomo's got something with food Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. DLE ver from CDJapan is already out of stock. Will they restock it again if ever? .fustrated.

nevermind, i've read that it won't be restocked anymore (CDJ) i'll just try other sites. .shy.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 URT1EYY
5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
d3nise wrote:aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. DLE ver from CDJapan is already out of stock. Will they restock it again if ever? .fustrated.

nevermind, i've read that it won't be restocked anymore (CDJ) i'll just try other sites. .shy.
No they won't...I guess. It's a LE so if CDJapan restock it it's not a limited edition anymore.

You can try on HMV Japan

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:19 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
babaloued wrote:
d3nise wrote:aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. DLE ver from CDJapan is already out of stock. Will they restock it again if ever? .fustrated.

No they won't...I guess. It's a LE so if CDJapan restock it it's not a limited edition anymore.

You can try on HMV Japan
I'm planning on doing it with Play Asia since i've already bought an item from them before.
Anyways, i hope they won't sold out easily in other shops. ><

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 URT1EYY
5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 pm

FieDiT

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys~ Is it safe to assume that the 4500yen standard album(from HMV Japan) is one that comes with the T-shirt?*damn CDJapan sold out -_-*

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.last.fm/user/Liokt
ichiruki! wrote:@Liokt. I'm thinking along the lines of Sparkling as well as Bitter Chocolate, no matter how different those two songs are LMAO. Sparkling orange juice... .lol. Tomo's got something with food Tongue
Hm, maybe "Bitter sparkling orange juice"? I think it doesn't make sense...  Just joking, what am I talking about? Haha'
Anyway, TOMO was really inspired when wrote the lyrics of "Bitter Chocolate"... Let's wait, hmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
FieDiT wrote:Hi guys~ Is it safe to assume that the 4500yen standard album(from HMV Japan) is one that comes with the T-shirt?*damn CDJapan sold out -_-*
Yes, it is. If you look at the first post of this thread, you'll see that I linked directly to which edition is which on HMV's site.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:41 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Placed my order for the t shirt edition on yesasia yesterday! .cool.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum