Caless Student
http://missmissyseven.deviantart.com/
Image please !

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
love in action~!.lovelove.onegai. haha many times i tried to play it by ear but still, a few doesn't simply match. XD
hai, arigato in advance Happy

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hon wo Yomu please! Those riffs and licks Mami does are just so urghhhhhhhh~! Onegai Navigation would be great too!

Back to top Go down
Lyrica21

Lyrica21

Caless Student
Caless Student
I seem to be a bit late in requesting but onegai navigation or love in action would be very awesome to play!!!!! by the way thank you for all your hard work!!! it must be very time consuming to do all those tabbing, we are really thankful!!!! .hail.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
bouvip wrote:They just announced they'll release the Band Score for HELLO WORLD on Dec. 8 so I want to get the other 2 done before then.

Slight off topic - yeah, I saw that date on Amazon JP too.

Scoured Ochanomizu as well as the two largest KINOKUNIYAs in Shinjuku, but none to be found.

Oh, well.

Back to top Go down
bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Transcribing SCANDAL songs isn't too time consuming!  I also tab a lot of anime songs (like love live <3) which are way worse!  They have like 15 instruments in each song.  I just get lazy D:

@maharizm 

Oh you're in Japan?! Awesome!  No idea, but my copied shipped Monday morning (Sunday Night for me) from Amazon Japan.

Back to top Go down
bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just added Koi no Gestalt Houkai.  By the way all the X's and slides in E.G.1 represent all the slide and noises just in case someone doesn't understand.  

I don't think I'll have Kimi to Mirai to Kanzen Douki done soon though since it'll take more time and I have exams soon plus I'll be getting Hello World on 12/10.  I'll finish it at a later (way later) date. Tongue

Back to top Go down
Miss7

Miss7

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you for Kimi no Gestalt no Houkai, but why ? Why don't you just finish this album before beginning with the next ???  .waaa.

If it's just a time question, I've got plenty of free time. I can help you if you want.
For example, why don't you send me the scans or photos of the pages and I will do it, send you back and you will add it. What do you think ? .shy.

Sorry if I offense you, but I'm disappointed by not getting the last song.

Once again, thank you for all your work !! Nice one

Back to top Go down
bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No offense taken! I was just feeling too lazy and overwhelmed with end of the semester school stuff, but after seeing that a lot of tabs have a surprising amount of downloads I decided I'll finish the last song of STANDARD!!  Makes me really happy to see so many Scandal fans wanting to learn their songs!  I'm alreayd 80% done Tongue

Also my copy of HELLO WORLD should be delivered today and if all goes well I'll have Departure up by tonight!

Back to top Go down
chiyai

chiyai

Caless Student
Caless Student
I hope I'm not being a bother, but the pdf file for Koi no Gestalt only show the vocal. If you don't mind will you re-uploaded again?

Back to top Go down
bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No problem, that was my bad.  Fixed and also added Kimi to Mirai to Kanzen Douki.  With that I have finished the entire album!

Look forward to HELLO WORLD soon!

Standard Album Band Score Tabs (PDF+GP5) [COMPLETE!!!] - Page 4 B4b-IHoCEAE7eQe

Back to top Go down
Miss7

Miss7

Caless Student
Caless Student
You did it !!!! Thank you very very much !!!!

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
bouvip - lemme get this right. you use the official tabs from the book and painfully transcribe them? that is dedication!

Standard Album Band Score Tabs (PDF+GP5) [COMPLETE!!!] - Page 4 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes haha.  I like learning songs by playing along via GP5 so I have a lot of band scores I transcribe for myself.  I figured since I'm doing it anyways I might as well share with everyone!

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yayy it's complete!
Domo arigato!

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
bouvip wrote:Yes haha.  I like learning songs by playing along via GP5 so I have a lot of band scores I transcribe for myself.  I figured since I'm doing it anyways I might as well share with everyone!

I can only say, wow. I don't have the software for it so I don't use it.

And quickly off topic now - last night, I ordered Hello World on amazon too. Ironic, as I was in Japan for ten days (I know - it only came out on my last day there).

Standard Album Band Score Tabs (PDF+GP5) [COMPLETE!!!] - Page 4 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's pretty easy to get GP5 (just pm me Tongue)

Nice!  Hoping to see some of your covers in the future!

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
maharizm wrote:
bouvip wrote:Yes haha.  I like learning songs by playing along via GP5 so I have a lot of band scores I transcribe for myself.  I figured since I'm doing it anyways I might as well share with everyone!

I can only say, wow. I don't have the software for it so I don't use it.

And quickly off topic now - last night, I ordered Hello World on amazon too. Ironic, as I was in Japan for ten days (I know - it only came out on my last day there).

Hi, if it helps, I use Tuxguitar to play the gp5 files.

Back to top Go down
boobooli

boobooli

Caless Student
Caless Student
thank you again
we are lucky that we have fans of scandal like you

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum