SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 [Page 13 of 21]

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@HRTM
And I'm not saying they're the same. More so what I am saying is that they are similar in the sentiment that the band probably held for the performances. It is odd that SCANDAL, or any band for that matter, would desire to keep such a very large performance private in this manner but, well, SCANDAL is also an odd band. They're made many decisions throughout their career that don't make much sense, but those decisions always have seemed to work out for the band and for the fans.

With that said...

The girls seem like big fans of soccer. :3 Can't say I see what the hype over the World Cup is but it's kind of fun to see the girls so excited over it, enough that they actually mentioned it at the performance. owo The MC sounds like it was probably definitely an interesting one haha. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Ancelot

Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's not that that the girs are big fans of soccer, is something natural for all countries except the US, Canada, Australia and a couple other. It's the most important event for sports, people talk naturally about it on the streets of those countries, even those that don't really follow the sport or clubs in particular.

Anyway, back to the topic, It semms like it went well, I'm happy for the girls, they're again at OJH, I hope they can be there more times.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Hmm.. I'll be very disappointed like all of us if this concert wasn't recorded. I just wonder.. The Wonderful Tonight must be more precious for SCANDAL because it was their first time performing there and it was recorded. than why won't 360 be recorded too? I mean if the most precious live was recorded and released than they should make the same for 360.

I also think that it's a little bit unfair that band members want to share the live with only those people who attended the concert. There is a small chance to see the DVD of 360 since i saw some huge cameras in the fan taken photos.. Well it might not be huge cameras and only i see it like this but i still believe that these were cameras that recorded the concert.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:58 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think they are soccer fans, it's just the World Cup hype everywhere in the world. Actually even in the USA it's big from what I understood. It's not like in the past, soccer is much bigger in their country now.

Anyways, I hope HARU's and everyone cheer will help Japan to win their next game!

Is there a chance to get a full translation of their MCs?

There is a small chance to see the DVD of 360 since i saw some huge cameras in the fan taken photos..

What photo? You can't say this and not provide a photo/proof haha =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
^I said it might only be me who saw it thinks like this xD

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Actually the World Cup is only just starting to be popular in America. The Japanese take pride in their team so the MC was just the girls cheering the team on. As for whether or not the girls are actually fans of soccer, I don't know. Its nice to see that, though.

@Mitchan
Was it a specific picture that it could be seen in or all of the ones that had all angles of the live?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 pm

tokyoskyscraper

tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
It was also great to hang around the SH gang before and after the show. Great to see some familiar faces again, and the new ones.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 am

Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
360° was awesome the best I saw in my life and I was on various concerts before. For the DVD discussion: I was in row 5 arena and I saw 2 smaller fixed cameras and 1 handcamera. But it is true there wäre no crane or something like that. I dont know if this equip is enough to shoot a DVD or if it is only for intern use and memory for the band. I am not an expert for such questions. Btw Tomomi looks in real even more cute than on video Happy

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:54 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
How many SH members were there in total?

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:07 am

tokyoskyscraper

tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
There was about 10-15 that I saw.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I think they have planned to shoot both 3 shows in 360 & YokoAri to choose 1 show for the DVD release later. Until the tickets for 360 sold out they make the final decision to go with the YokoAri only.
I guess that is why subsequently additional tickets for the seats originally reserved for equipment.
Those area may be originally reserved for shooting equipment/facility e.g. large camera/boom cam etc.).
For the 360 stage, they may considered the audience will be annoyed to have boom cams (arms) moving around in front of them. And the clips will not have a very good result and edit will be more difficult to avoid the boom cam in the screen. While the YokoAri is new venue and will have clips of 2 days to choose from.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:38 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

FYSB of tumblr translated excite music's report on OJH 360°. All credits goes to FYSB for the translation! 

SCANDAL 2nd Time At Osaka-Jo Hall, Wild Enthusiasm At 360 Degrees With 12,000 People! Visuals Of New Song Unveiled
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for sharing that ichiruki! Nice one 
I've had scenes running in my head (the live)
Till the next OJH LIVE!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:35 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@ichiruki: Thx

Rina is keeping an eye out for us!! .clap.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the share!

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:28 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
THEY SANG LET IT GO??!!!
ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??!! OMG THERE NEEDS TO BE A DVD OF THIS

The setlist, the stage, the outfits, everything about this live sounds so beyond amazing. I desperately wanna see T____T

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Mitchan wrote:I just wonder.. The Wonderful Tonight must be more precious for SCANDAL because it was their first time performing there and it was recorded. than why won't 360  be recorded too?

If I were them (or if I were promoting them), it would be for exactly that reason. Wonderful Tonight was like a huge culmination of everything they've been working towards; a DVD of this show might seem anti-climactic to those who weren't there. It would be constantly compared with that show, and they may not want that. And they've always tried to do new things each year, not going back to the same venue for their DVD releases.

I also think that it's a little bit unfair that band members want to share the live with only those people who attended the concert.

Well, look at it this way - there are dozens of Scandal concerts every year that are shared only with those who attended the show. This is probably just one of them. We'll get a DVD of something else instead.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 am

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tokyoskyscraper wrote:There was about 10-15 that I saw.

Very good SH rules,ps you see the Flowers from SH.
Somebody make a picture of our flowers ?

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
schiapcom wrote:you see the Flowers from SH.
 Flowers are for YokoAri

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:01 am

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
babaloued wrote:
schiapcom wrote:you see the Flowers from SH.
 Flowers are for YokoAri
Ok many thanks Nice one ,i believe it was also for OJH.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:41 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
If I were them (or if I were promoting them), it would be for exactly that reason. Wonderful Tonight was like a huge culmination of everything they've been working towards; a DVD of this show might seem anti-climactic to those who weren't there. It would be constantly compared with that show, and they may not want that. And they've always tried to do new things each year, not going back to the same venue for their DVD releases.

Hum that is sadly a good point for the no-DVD situation, didn't thought about that. Even if we leave the feelings aside, they didn't want to get another OJH DVD out just one year later, so they thought about making Budokan, OJH and now YokoAri.

To be honest I'm still really sad that we won't get a DVD out of this (well it's not official but yeah...) but I guess whatever the reasons are they (SCANDAL and/or company/staff) took a decision for what's best for the band of course. So even if I probably will never be happy about not getting a DVD, I have to respect that and know they are happy with the situation.

Thanks for putting the translation ichiruki!! Didn't know fysb was active again!

@Ono Sasazaki: About the Let it go I would love to hear that too so much but I doubt they sang the whole song, the way I understand they just sang a few words during the transition ^^ Probably HARUNA starting it or because she sang it a lot after seeing the movie =P

Well from what they said at the concert and the blogs it's clear they want to do OJH every year now. If SCANDAL keeps on getting bigger, their plan is maybe to do OJH + other arenas each year. Because after the success of this year (YokoAri is still to come but it will be amazing we all know it) I don't see how they could suddenly go back to only do tours/live house/festivals. They will surely do the same next year, maybe OJH + another arena or maybe even 2-3. Their sales are constant now and they sold out 3 arenas (well one isn't completely yet but it's probably close), their company will surely try to do arenas each year now Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:48 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Guys ! Remains goods of OJH are available on Kitty Web Shop. Hurry up :D It was available since today at midnight (JST)

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:@Ono Sasazaki: About the Let it go I would love to hear that too so much but I doubt they sang the whole song, the way I understand they just sang a few words during the transition ^^ Probably HARUNA starting it or because she sang it a lot after seeing the movie =P

Still, singing a little bit of it is better than nothing ; o;

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Indeed must have been so cute, I wanted to hear that too  LOVE 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
for me I've accepted the fact that there will be no DVD release. yes it seems unfair, I even felt betrayed and left out but I love the girls so I did not let it get the best of me.

no-Dvd is prolly the best course of action if you think about it.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 13 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.