GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
J-MELO came to my university to film about American students who like Japanese music. I went and mentioned SCANDAL, and they played a bit of the Runners high PV.

You can watch it for free on the NHK World home page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a bit of a late notification, but there are 3 airings left at 3:30, 7:30, and 11:30 UTC (Monday 3/17). It's just a brief cameo, really, but if you like to watch anything and everything with SCANDAL, here's one more thing to add to your list.

I'd say it's worth watching the episode just for Zeebra alone. He's a popular Japanese rapper and was pretty awesome on the show.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
wow that's awesome 
and gj at mentioning the girls xd

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Here's the famous part :D If you want the full show PM me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Video is private =(

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@babaloued
thank you for the link  Nice One 

Hey, yeah good job GeoFreak for mentioning Scandal.

Back to top Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nicely done  Nice One Nice One 

This is how slowly SCANDAL's world domination is starting  Onion Whistle 

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down