Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Finally got a chance to hear the new song. Great punk-pop sound, always love hearing unison guitar-bass riffs. Haruna's voice sounding strong, love how confident she sounds including her vocal ad-libs. Definitely seems they are staying with one lead vocal for a song like they talked about in an earlier interview. My appetite is whetted; give me more!

Back to top Go down

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Qberto wrote:Finally got a chance to hear the new song. Great punk-pop sound, always love hearing unison guitar-bass riffs. Haruna's voice sounding strong, love how confident she sounds including her vocal ad-libs.  Definitely seems they are staying with one lead vocal for a song like they talked about in an earlier interview. My appetite is whetted; give me more!
This is a troubleshooting thread. Stuff about YELLOW and SUKI-SUKI are here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

MICHIO87

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the link, Scandalsuki!

I tried a similar site which didn't work too well, so I pretty much gave up hope until people started uploading copies on other sites.

This site works so much better, and you have my thanks! Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm a mobile user entirely, so what I did was look up IP addresses for Proxy servers in Japan. I changed my server from a United States server to a Japaneses one and now I can watch all videos form Japanese artists. That includes all videos on the Scandal Official Youtube Channel. I don"t know how it works for your Wi-Fi at home, but maybe this idea is a start. So all my internet stuff is Japanese now by the way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stay Standard My Friends   Cool
Back to top Go down

MICHIO87

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm...that's an interesting solution....
Since I'm mostly a mobile user, I'll look into that....

Back to top Go down

Don Dio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The removal of their PVs on YouTube is frustrating, but there are still a lot of good live fan videos and TV show postings to enjoy (although I'd love it if someone could subtitle the interview videos into English).

I'm not sure if this link works for all countries, but in the US you can view all of their official videos on Vimeo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is also an alternate live channel, but all of these are available on YouTube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down