kurumi9606

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL MANIA members might just receive the email to notify that MANIA Tickets application will start on 21st. When I checked more information, however, I found that ID check will be performed randomly this time. 

I'm not sure if 47 tour had the same rule, but I know a lot of SCANDAL Heaven members have good tickets consistently. Just curious, did they hold re-sale tickets? If they did, anyone is going to buy re-sale tickets again? How will you resolve the ID problem? (Actually I just came up a few resolutions)

It's true that I can apply tickets on my own and ask people I know to apply together so that I can increase the chance to get in, but I definitely want to stand at the front. so...

Back to top Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
A little late, but I just noticed this thread.

For shows with ID checks, it's straight-up impossible for people who buy resale tickets to be able to get in. It's also hard for overseas fans to get tickets legitimately too. I have one friend here in the US who goes to a lot of SCANDAL shows in Japan, and how he gets tickets is from our friends in Japan. They consistently get good tickets via MANIA, but even they said that it was impossible for them to get tickets for my US friend to shows like BEST Xmas due to the ID checks and the ticket limit of 2 per person/membership.

They did not do ID checks for the 47 Prefecture Tour. They seem to only be doing ID checks at one-off SCANDAL shows and not tours. For example, they did mandatory ID checks for every ticket at the 11th anniversary show this past August (pretty sure this was the first time doing it for a SCANDAL show). I heard of one guy who bought a resale ticket (non-MANIA) for this show, and since his actual name was obviously not on the ticket, he was denied entry. He even tried pleading with them, mentioning how he came from overseas, to no avail. SCANDAL is also opposed the reselling of tickets, so best thing would be for no one to try and buy resale tickets from this point onwards.

Honestly, the only viable way I can see of getting past this is to sign up for your own MANIA membership by having an online shopping service like Rinkya sign up for you via MANIA's website. At least this way they'll be able to sign up for the membership using your name and can enter you into MANIA ticket lotteries, so if you do happen to win a ticket, at least your own name will safely be printed onto it.

Also, as an FYI to those wondering why they're doing things like ID checks, it's explained in this thread under the "Buying from auctions + ticket resale sites" section.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down