Lale & Co. [Page 1 of 1]

Lale & Co.
Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:40 am

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just wanting to show some appreciation for what you do.

I've only been here a short while, and still feeling my way around. I know most of what the people who run this site do is, by nature, fairly invisible. But I want you to at least hear from me that the work you do here is admirable, helpful and worthwhile.

I was adrift without a paddle or rudder until I found Scandal Heaven. I saw a few videos, but nothing to help me (besides the usual Wiki-type stuff) truly explore and discover so much cool and fun stuff about the band and the wonderful young ladies of SCANDAL.

I have no clue about how SCANDAL's domestic fan site is handled but, I swear, there can be no doubt that Jade @thoseguiltyeyes is the "Fifth Beatle" of SCANDAL's international fandom! She is a blessing to us all!

And the same goes for you and your crew. The more I explore, I see how much work you put into this place to help people understand SCANDAL even better!

Thank you so very much!

Back to top Go down

Re: Lale & Co.
Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:43 am

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
All praises must go to Jade as she is the sole reason this website is still going strong, we dont deserve her and we are all forever in her debt.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:14 am

USAadoresU

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks, Lale!

Your humility does you justice, as I knew it would. Never doubted it for one second. It was all part of the plan.

In fact, while I honestly wanted to convey my thanks to you, I felt inside that you would give honor and respect to Jade! The very reason I didn't do this as a PM!

I want everyone who comes here to see how fortunate we are to have JADE!!

EVERYONE WHO LOVES SCANDAL OWES A HUGE DEBT OF GRATITUDE TO JADE @thoseguiltyeyes AND I WANT YOU ALL TO JOIN ME IN SAYING SO!!

WE LOVE YOU, JADE!

Last edited by USAadoresU on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:52 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes Jade has always been a very important part of Scandal-Heaven and I have always been grateful for her hard work here Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:15 am

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes, thank you very much to Scandal-Heaven, because without you, it would be almost impossible to follow the band news in English.
Scandal is not the best-known band in the world, so it's great to have an international website where we can share our passion for our Japanese band.
Tell us if you ever need help to run the site or if we can help you in one way or another.

Back to top Go down