Plastic Surgery [Page 6 of 9]

Re: Plastic Surgery
Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 am

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
They are beautiful as they are now Love

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I think reason SCANDAL didn't go for Surgery because its not as popular as it is in Korea and besides their not a idol group its not focus on looks but centralised on music (yet we nosebleed, squeal, die, etc) when we see pictures of them. I'd much rather them have make up on than see any of them under any bodily modifications just for more popularity....

We all love SCANDAL just the way they are ^_^

Though I wish SCANDAL would stop wearing those black pupil enlarging contacts... Darling your pupils are big as they can get and love them the way they are!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 am

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife
I totally agree with you Nice One

" Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife
As usual I have to agree with you.
But with regard to the contact lenses my daughter wears them for cosplay, people want their eyes to look big like anime characters.
If it makes them happy, why not !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:27 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:@bleachnlife
But with regard to the contact lenses my daughter wears them for cosplay, people want their eyes to look big like anime characters.

I just don't see the point in wearing them but I guess its better than plastic surgery...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
bleachnlife wrote:

I just don't see the point in wearing them but I guess its better than plastic surgery...

lol circle lenses make huge difference for me. it's really necessary IMO. they make you look like you actually have eyes.ya know.being asian and all

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
bleachnlife wrote:
tonymiller wrote:@bleachnlife

\

Beats rhinoplasty. And they really do make your eyes look big. I personally prefer glasses...but yeah xD

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 pm

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
them wearing lenses is a big yes for me... it adds emphasize to everyone's eyes but, everyone have their own opinions ~ and Haru really needs her lenses.

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 am

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..yup..Scandal is perfect just the way they are..they don't need any surgeries.. UHUH!

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 am

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
It's not exactly plastic surgery, but didn't Haruna get her yaeba done or was it just a rumor that I read? I know a lot of Japanese girls purposely get their teeth kinda crooked and stuff, because it makes them look more youthful or cute.

facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't think SCANDAL ever had plastic surgery.

Spoiler:
well at first I thought RINA had one.............but I was wrong. Jade answered all of my questions in my head! Thanks Jade!

True. They're all beautiful ~ LOVE

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
rock_chick wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:

lol circle lenses make huge difference for me. it's really necessary IMO. they make you look like you actually have eyes.ya know.being asian and all

I dunno I find mine ok... no need to emphasize but it'd be fun to try out contacts for halloween or something...

I might move to Japan... no one can discriminate my discolored two front teeth there Cool

Yeah Rina looks sus at first but she's looked like that since she was a kid so no plastic surgery there...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
SCANDAL is PERFECT. They don't need plastic surgery. UHUH!

as for Haruna's crooked teeth. I think that's the best asset I ever saw on her. Kawaii!~ Love

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Haruna is just the most beautiful girl in this world, she need nothing about surgery or others. Contact lenses is mainly for her view, after she can take them with colours or not, we still love her Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Suddenly, this thread has become alive again but now I dunno what to say cuz everyone's said it all <3

Even before reading through 7 pages of great comments and opinions I have to agree that Scandal does not need any plastic surgery at all. They have that great natural look.

The girls are perfect the way they are and I gotta admit that now they look even better than their shiroten days. Back then, they were gorgeous, but now they're like... eh... no words can describe how perfect they are and they didn't get to this stage by getting surgery done or anything. It was just by maturing naturally <3

On Haruna's teeth, I think that it's very kawaii on her. Let's face it, she owns those lovely pouts she does and unless it's a health issue then, they should remain untouched. LOVE

I got into Scandal by watching bleach, hence hearing Shoujo S and then later on Harukaze so I researched them and bam! I actually listened to their music more than googling up what they look like and watching their pvs etc... My point is that music is what Scandal's MOSTLY known for IMO.

Let's face it, Scandal is also popular for their godly looks. That's even why some people started to like them, because of their assets. For them, the awesome music just came in later but if Scandal do decide to go with plastic surgery (which I highly doubt) then that's fine. As long as it's THEIR decision and not because they are pressured into it by the music industry and such.

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
I've debated with myself on this. LOL xD

I don't think they had their face "done". I don't see any changed with the nose, the shape of their face, and their chins because those are what I think people wants to change. Especially the nose.

The eyes, well you could make it look bigger or smaller with make-up.

And Haru's crooked tooth. It's a cute crooked tooth. And crooked teeth are cute in Japan but here in the Philippines, if you have one, your parents would bring you to the dentist to have it fixed.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 am

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:

And Haru's crooked tooth. It's a cute crooked tooth. And crooked teeth are cute in Japan but here in the Philippines, if you have one, your parents would bring you to the dentist to have it fixed.
Yes ! Here in France, it's the same (for the majority or people who "care" about their look, I did that Happy ).
But on Japanese girls (like Haruna), I think it's cute the crooked tooth.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
My daughter suffered for years at the Orthodontist and with a brace because in England they
think you should have perfect teeth.
But in Japan crooked teeth are considered lucky and many Japanese idols have them.
I also think they are cute !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 pm

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
They definitely got plastic surgery over the years. It's no wonder they got so beautiful.

It's a very long procedure called "puberty"...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:20 pm

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
To be fair, I have crooked teeth as well.
Though no one has actually commented on that, I still feel insecure at times.

Considered getting braces, but after hearing how I couldn't eat for weeks.... Let's just say I can't stand the thought of surviving on porridge and water.

Either way, hope they won't get plastic surgery. Not now, not in the future.
Like them the way they look. Smile

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:44 pm

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
plastic surgery are for COWARDS that can't face his/herself. UHUH!

SCANDAL-mina-sama are not like THAT.

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:35 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
All this crooked tooth talk reminds me of my best friend. He has one on the front.

Look!
Spoiler:

It's his asset. A lot of girls (and gays) has a crush on him. He's handsome and very intelligent. He's our school valedictorian. He's currently taking up BS Statistics on a prestigious university here.

So I guess, having a crooked tooth really is lucky. Onion Smile

And yes, puberty can change a lot on one's appearance.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:26 am

Baracuda

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yea, Jibba stated something I never knew about! Very interesting indeed. And if this is the case, it makes much perfect sense.

In the USA however, crooked teeth or "Yaeba" is just one of those noticeable aspects of a person. And unfortunately, due to society's thinking, it is a flaw and is typically something people make fun of others for, sad I know.
Most people I know that had crooked teeth got braces when they lost all their baby teeth. So I usually don't see people with crooked teeth, but I do from to time and I tend to respect people more if they acknowledge they have a flaw and do not deny it/ doesn't let it get the best of them. Of course though, I do not look down at people that get braces and such, to be very honest, I probably would also get braces too (strangely enough my mother never told me that I required braces, so I've been going on with my life without them.)
And a lot of people have mentioned it already, but Haruna's teeth really fit her imo, it's just one of those things that make Haruna, Haruna!

Anyhow, as for the plastic surgery goes, I am quite sure they have not done anything of that sort. I am pretty sure SCANDAL's "transformation" is resulted from three main elements, magical works of puberty/maturing, make-up (contacts and such included), and greater/more concerned health care (such as lotions, shampoos, etc). As far as make-up goes, I find that they do not over do it, and for the contact lenses, I do not think they need it, but it is their decision and we need to respect that. (Though you have to admit, it does rather make an impact)
Though imo, I notice Rina has changed the most, it could be her hair, hair does greatly make your head shape look different (I know from personal experience haha). Tomomi has also changed greatly, all for the better of course!

My last thing to say (A lot I know! ) If SCANDAL did, or ever will have plastic surgery, very definitely my perspective on them would change, but I will still love them just as before! I just highly hope they do not have plastic surgery due to pressure from all that comes their way. But like I said, I highly doubt it will occur!

Oh Tomomi, making some naan.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 am

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Yes,like you said Baracuda, they grew up since their debuts, and with make-up and hairstyle, you can look very different (Before I had long hair & now short hair Happy so I speak with with full knowledge of the facts Happy )

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

So from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that HARU posted in their official blog the other day, I noticed her eyes looked a little different. I thought that they possibly could have looked different because of her makeup and glasses, so I didn't really think much of it until I watched the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Her eyes/eyelids are definitely different now; her eyes are differently shaped and look more opened up, and her eyelid creases are more pronounced and higher up. When she wore heavy eyeliner/eyeshadow before, her eyelid creases were hardly visible. Now, when she wears makeup like that, they're highly visible.

Spoiler:

I personally like her eyes the way they were before, but she must have not liked how they were before if she did get them done.

I posted the following in this topic about 2 years ago, but I think I have to say it again: For those of you that look down on plastic surgery or think of it as a negative thing, you have to understand that most people--more specifically, young women--get plastic surgery because they're typically self-conscious of and want to feel better about themselves. Other people shouldn't hate/dislike/look down on/etc. them for that.

So, if HARU likes how her eyes look now, then good for her!

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL