BEST SCANDAL 1st live DVD
Posted on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sorry If this topic already exists, but I couldn't find anything about it.
So, There are too moments (as far as I remember), when the girls talk to the audience (I guess these moments are after songs " Koi Moyou " and " Sakura GoodBye ".
I wonder what they are talking about. All I managed to understand is that after "Sakura..." Haruna asks "Are you still okay?!" or something like that :D
If somebody can provide a translation of these parts, I will be very gratefull Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: BEST SCANDAL 1st live DVD
Posted on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nikki wrote:Sorry If this topic already exists, but I couldn't find anything about it.
So, There are too moments (as far as I remember), when the girls talk to the audience (I guess these moments are after songs " Koi Moyou " and " Sakura GoodBye ".
I wonder what they are talking about. All I managed to understand is that after "Sakura..." Haruna asks "Are you still okay?!" or something like that :D
If somebody can provide a translation of these parts, I will be very gratefull Clap

Lets enjoy a Best Christmas ne~ (Before Space Ranger)

Basically Rina speaking as she stand where her drum location is :
Erm behind can see ?
Behind enjoying ?
Can shine on the back ? Mr illumination staff ?
This is wonderful, somewhat the faces of people become like mountain piling up (probably after the lighting staff adjust the lighting)
Haruna: Thats right. First time doing Shibuya Quattro but with so many people like this. Thank you.
We, initially, during the time when we were initially doing our live, truly, there were only like 3 people or 2 people. (Mami : something like uncountable (people) have never happen) Thats why we are really happy with this many people, Thank you.
Rina : Everyone was aweinspiring, Really assembled today
Haruna: Morever, its Tokyo isnt it ?
Someone was saying, Sugoii ne?
Mami : Its City isnt it?, Not really that theres anything to do about it though
Rina: Everyone lets enjoy ?
Haruna : Okay
Mami : Next, i am singing

Ring Ring Ring!

Haruna: erm. from rihitto room (i dont really knows whats that) can really see everyone well ne~ can see really well
People at the back, are you genki ? how bout the side?, people at the side are you genki ?
This is great, As i thought, its christmas isnt it ?one way or the other soaking into christmas.. its okay to enjoy.. probably the people in the city are making merry, its okay. Today here, everyone who made the effort to come here, make this live a reality isnt it ? 2010 or 2011 too, next year, the year after next, want to bring everyone to a even bigger location
Tomomi : sounds like you going bringing everyone to historic site
Haruna : I will be bringing..
Tomomi : will be bringing you to Osaka Castle.. everyone is so cool (Either i am translating gibberish or Tomomi is speaking gibberish =p )
Haruna: definitely want to be with you in a bigger location doing live. really please continue to support us as you do now. With that , please listen to the next song, Yumemiru Tsubasa.

Yumemiru .... .... ...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 pm

jc8721

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow!
thank you so much qx123 san!!
i really appreciate it!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Waah, finally it is translated. Clap

Really thank you a lot, qx123. ^ ^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 am

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
yeah! haru chan, I'll continue to support your band UHUH!

thanks to qx san so much Onion Shine

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
(´・_・`)

h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Please request for a translation in the correct forum,this should be in SCANDAL Talk.

Moved.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down