TOMOMI interviews and freaking out over food
Posted on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
I recall seeing two different interviews where Tomomi freaks out over food. In one of them, all of Scandal is in a restaurant and one of the girls covers Tomomi's eyes with her hands, and I think it was Haruna who fed her something, and as soon as it's in her mouth, Tomomi just freaks out and like it's really hot or tastes bad and wants to spit it out but she can't.

In the other it was just Tomomi by herself at a low table and someone brings her something in a shot glass. She drinks it and again freaks out. I think they ended up bringing in some hand/face towels for her to spit it back into.

Just curious, does anyone know what exactly they were giving her and why?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down

Re: TOMOMI interviews and freaking out over food
Posted on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Both of those videos are available on this site.

I don't know what the second one was but she said it was bitter. I can only assume they like to play tricks on her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 pm

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ah, I see. I was wondering if she lost a bet or something with the other members. I guess they really like playing with Tomomi since her reactions are so funny. Thanks for the information.

-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Careful, now. As I said this is an assumption. I don't understand enough Japanese yet to decipher casual conversations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 pm

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
Duly noted.

-Dru
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 am

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
I think Kat said that the first was some kind of Korean silkworm thing, the second was just a weird mixture of liquids (I think some spicy stuff, sour stuff etc.)

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:25 pm

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
NathanielG wrote:I think Kat said that the first was some kind of Korean silkworm thing, the second was just a weird mixture of liquids (I think some spicy stuff, sour stuff etc.)

Oh, man. I don't blame Tomomi then, I'd probably have the same reaction if fed that.

-Dru
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
I love sour. I probably would have the same reaction, but in a positive way.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Not as bad as Minami Minegishi ( AKB48 ) having to eat a fried lizard
on TV and all the other girls laughing at her !!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:45 pm

TomomiLove

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Not as bad as Minami Minegishi ( AKB48 ) having to eat a fried lizard
on TV and all the other girls laughing at her !!!

lol in AKBingo the food punishment is .. live fishes, frozen miso soup etc
Well I just hope Tomomi would not have to eat such food again, saw it and little heartache for her eating it

Tomomi~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Are you kidding ? That was one of the funniest thing I've seen in some time. Plus she seemed quite cheery afterwards. Feed her more weird stuff, I say !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I've seen both of the scenes you described I'm just surpised she didn't start swearing... I would've went "shit" *runs off scene spits it* *comes back*. Why wonder they always do it Tomo.... next time they should do it on Haruna...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 am

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
bleachnlife wrote:I've seen both of the scenes you described I'm just surpised she didn't start swearing... I would've went "shit" *runs off scene spits it* *comes back*. Why wonder they always do it Tomo.... next time they should do it on Haruna...
It is bad to girl to swear lol
The reason why is TOMO because
1. Mami don't give any reaction if she is bullied
2. Rina is serious girl, she don't even want to do it
3. Haru is the one who conduct the prank, so what is the meaning if she is the one being bullied
4. Tomo give massive reaction, and easy to be tricked, so it make the one who bully her feel 100x more satisfied than bully another member lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ I agree.. its much more fun to play pranks on Tomo imo.. Onion Smile I remember when they made Mami drank something.. I forgot what was that (if I'm not mistaken, it's before they made Tomo drink the cocktail or whatever?) and Mami-san was just.. shocked! She couldn't function properly until the end of the interview/show! I felt sorry for Mami UHUH! while when I see Tomo in their pranks, I can't help but laugh.. lol LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:40 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hmm Mami dull in the senses.... Tomo overreactive hmm sounds like Mami is a Noble gas and Tomo is a group one Sodium or something... Clap hmm tables turned next time I really want to see Haruna's reaction cause they never do anything on her. Lets make the bully get bullied hehehe muahahahaahha *cough* *cough* If Rina won't do ot forget it, theres four member more people to do it on....

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Sounds like we have a chemist in the house lol. Well the other girls seem adventurous enough, so prob pulling pranks on them will have almost no impact at all.

But everyone has a soft spot, so they'll just hsve to find it and we can all prepare to hsve a good laugh lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife
Alice is right, Japanese girls do not swear !
Did you know Japanese has no swear words at all !
But it is still easy to insult someone by not showing them proper respect.
But some young Japanese do borrow western swear words to sound cool !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:23 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
hmmm.... O yea thats true.... I wonder they survived and argued without swearing.... even Chinese have swear words
chiy102-Sounds like we have a chemist in the house lol umm I did the periodic table earlier this year as part of the science curriculum so... yea

@Tonymiller I find that pretty stupid borrowing swear words.. just weird...
Its like me saying: 他妈的 -ta ma de- (literally "WTF*" in Chinese) Whats your problem? Putting english and chinese swears in one sentence just wouldn't make sense... But some extent japanese or Asians in common like putting english words into their song. Also quite odd.... Pinch

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 pm

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hate to be annoying, but is the videos still around to view? please show me links. Onegaishimasu, Arigatou gozaimasu

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^okay, try this man.. It's in "Part2".. The youtube links are down so you gotta dl it at megaupload I guess.. links are all at that thread..

The other one.. I'm too lazy to find.. Sweating If you're interested, I guess you can find it at the SCANDAL Media section -> Interview UHUH!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down