LOVE SURVIVE Inspired from SH?
Posted on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 am

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
of course it isn't true and only my false crazy delusion but i found it funny so i want to share it to you all

is it true that Love Survive inspired from our beloved Scandal Heaven site???
Maybe, and it is big possibilities because it is possible that SCANDAL team or SCANDAL itself watch or following this site, because it is international fan site of SCANDAL
1st we need to check from the title, someone remember heard "scandal survival" in fun corner?

And about a genre, isn't it too strange if you heard haruka before and then love survive now is too contrast?
maybe because comment from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i mean that everyone said they miss garage rock and then love survive pop out with that genre??

about the concept of PV, if you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will know what i mean.. the comment said that the PV is too standard, or maybe too "ordinary" and no storyline except namida no regret. and they come with that falshy PV wow @@

Why they show their transition in this PV? maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread can explain, they want to show us they are still SCANDAL even without seifuku

Are someone heared about good girl won't turn into Naked Girl?
check this
"tonymiller":
from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In my humble opinion I think their PV's are fine !

I like to see the girls sing and play and like you I like to see what new
guitars they have, as long as they do not lose their clothes like AKB48
did in the "Heavy rotation" PV they are fine by me !

san ni ichi no countdown, wait countdown?? you hear that many game of fun corner based on countdown games lol

so many "pinku" sentence used, dunno maybe it refer to mod in here because their name color is pink
many English language used too....

that's all my wild imaginary just want to share it lol

Back to top Go down

Re: LOVE SURVIVE Inspired from SH?
Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 am

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
lol too much coincidences i think XD we're not sure anyway.. there are a lot of possibilities lol

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://beleloy.tumblr.com/
hahaha,, nice topic, and you analyze it well!!!
about the coincidences, i think it may be true, but i really think, EVERYTHING came from the girls. well maybe , they knew what their fans would like, and of course, they knew what they like to do.
but whatever happens, these girls are on their prime. whether they will be on the mainstream or not, SCANDAL still rocks! Relax Onion

Last edited by billyboy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 am

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
True that there are so many coincidneces but I doubt that they will do all these just because they saw it on a cetain forum. Remember there are a lot of factors on this business. These things have to be planned long way before they are going to be released and there are loads of people involved on decision making not just one person to monopolize the whole production(now that they have a big name).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 pm

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
@Alice
You just saying a conspiracy theory of SCANDAL my friend hehehe..

well everything is possible though..

be happy if Love Survive was actually made based on us :D

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am

SecretBase

Caless Student
Caless Student
PROBABLY

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 am

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hehe, really nice work, Alice, on finding all these coincidences :D But I also agree with billyboy - I guess, not only SH-members but all the fans think the same way. And I'm sure that Scandal-members themselves missed their garage rock ^ ^
Anyway, maybe when the single released, they will write something about its creation in their blog? :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 am

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
@Alice: wow, actually, when I read the thread title, I was thinking it was far-fetched but when I read your topic, hmmm, it felt like it was not so far-fetched at all!

nice job with the "evidences", Clap

but I say there will always be a possibility of a yes and no, and as some of the posters said, things are more complicated than it is when it comes to bands and stuff.. but hey, you never know? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Im still waiting for one of them to sign up and say: "Hello, we read this board consistently" Thatll be the day, but until that happens we can only suspect....

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i only imagine that, of course i not dare to put hope that they inspired from here lol
it just mere a coincidences
like TOMO say, you can find inspiration from everywhere

and it will end to be "a no one can answer question" except that the songwriter speak him/herself lol and of couse never give hope from that, only want to share to you guys, thx for liking it

Maybe you all can have more wild imaginary to put your mind in here, why not?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
God thats good evidence... but you never know where they got their inspiration. It would be awesome if they got their inspiration from SH and SCANDAL fans

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:14 pm

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
well, from the SM3 and submit 1,, they do recognize their unofficial fan site SCANDAL HEAVEN

now the must job for us now is to make them recognize that this one is The International Fan Site not just in Amerika an Hong Kong :D

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:35 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
hahah:D i was about to believe the Topic Hi

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:53 pm

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll make believe in my head that they DID get their inspiration from this site because it's that awesome.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:10 am

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
nice evidences. Nice One i personally think that it is really awesome if Love Survive was inspired by the topics here at SH. although, they might be just pure coincidences or maybe we're just thinking too much. but i would really like to believe this one.

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down