DOLL and Namida no Regret Stories
Posted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 am

Hikari

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hiya!

I don't know if it's been discussed or asked before (and I tried searching, too) but I have a couple of questions about their PVs DOLL and Namida no REGRET~ >.>

In DOLL, what were their doll self saying? You know, the one in this little room with all the little dialog boxes? ;P
Here are some screenies (in order they appeared)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And in Namida no REGRET, I understand that HARU "broke up with her boyfriend", TOMO with her friend (or best friend, I prefer), and that RINA was too late... but I have no idea what to interpret with MAMI's story! ;P

Much appreciated! Praise

[sorry if this is in the wrong forum >.<]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi
Back to top Go down

Re: DOLL and Namida no Regret Stories
Posted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
For DOLL:

1st picture: "Okay guys, let's practice!!!"

2nd picture: "Stop dancing!!!"

3rd picture: "I won't act like"

4th picture: "a good girl!!!"

*I switched the translation for the 3rd and 4th picture so that it make sense

I've no idea about the Namida no Regret part though.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 am

fikhuri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yup,i still confuse about MAMI story
why MAMI is so sad
i can't see MAMI crying Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 am

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hikari wrote:Hiya!

I don't know if it's been discussed or asked before (and I tried searching, too) but I have a couple of questions about their PVs DOLL and Namida no REGRET~ >.>

And in Namida no REGRET, I understand that HARU "broke up with her boyfriend", TOMO with her friend (or best friend, I prefer), and that RINA was too late... but I have no idea what to interpret with MAMI's story! ;P

Much appreciated! Praise

[sorry if this is in the wrong forum >.<]

good question, i wonder too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I answered this question before when I first joined SH, not that I KNOW why, but I simply contributed my opinion. I'll share it again, feel free to discuss about it LOL.

I think the boy confessed his feelings to her earlier in the video, but she kinda rejected him. Later, the teacher sorta announced he would be leaving (maybe transfer, maybe not leaving but something along that line). So Mami realized she actually liked him too, but it's now too late to confess to him. (maybe she is embarrassed to do that since she has rejected him)

There are other possibilities too. Feel free to comment. Peace.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Thats a good reason to why Mami cried... I thought it was maybe: Mami said your such a bad boy friend thats its over. Then later in class her BF announces that he likes Mami to the class and she feels really embarrassed ( as you see in the vid everyone is smiling and laughing and having their own chit chat, she just looks out the window). But again she wouldn't cry that much if it was her BF being stupid... I like your story line better... thanks for translation for Doll pictures I really wanted to know what it meant and know its explained ahh relief Onion Tea Thanks

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am

Hikari

Caless Student
Caless Student
@ganstream1: Seriously, thanks so much for the translations!!! LOVE

@chiy102: Woo~ I thought of the same story, too, when I was watching it over and over and over and... well, you get the idea xD
The only difference is that the guy wasn't transferring out, instead, he was transferring IN to MAMI's class and... well she felt awkward being in the same class with the guy she just rejected ;O Being able to see him everyday from now on... and now she REGRETS ever turning him down (which is the same ending you came up with)...

Anyhoo, I like your version, too~ owo Thanks so much for sharing! Praise

@bleachnlife: Good good relief indeed~ Onion Tea Cheers! xD

Hi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
@Hikari: Hey, that's a cool idea. I didn't think of that. Ya, transfer in, makes sense.

Thanks for sharing~~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tscorpion12?feature=mhee
@Hikari: that is possible.

Back to top Go down