SCANDAL BABY ACTION ASIA TOUR 2011 NEWS!
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

SakuRedux

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So, we have some VERY important news to share with everyone. VERY.

At the ASIA TOUR 2011 concert in Singapore, something... magical happened. Something so fantastic, mere words don't do any justice in describing it.

During one of the emceeing segments of the show (between songs), HARUNA was talking to the crowd for a few minutes. She commented on how they enjoyed coming to Singapore last year, and that they want to come again because of the reception they've received here. Then she said something, something that will stick with every SH member who was there for the rest of their lives.

"Something-something-something SCANDAL HEAVEN!" (I didn't catch most of it, because she said it in Japanese)

Yes, that's right. Now, we already knew they knew about us. The brilliant SG US crew took care of that back at AM^2 (Good work guys!), but this is the first time they've publicly acknowledged us! The crew were also taking pictures of us while we waited in line to go in, making sure to get plenty of the boards the guys made (Eisuke KAWAII!).

I think this is more evidence of how hard not only mc~, EugeneAng, and the entire Mod and Global Mod team have worked to make this site what it is, but what every single person who comes to this site and posts about how much they love the music, how much they love the site, and more importantly how much we love and appreciate the girls for all the effort they put in to make their fans happy.

I'm sure the other guys who were there will want to say something about this, and I hope they do. Each and every one of us was over the moon: we couldn't stop high-fiving, hugging, cheering and smiling. All we talked about afterwards was how awesome the show was, and how awesome it was that they acknowledged SCANDAL HEAVEN.

This is it guys, we've made it. Let's keep going, and who knows what might happen?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL BABY ACTION ASIA TOUR 2011 NEWS!
Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 pm

lamevil

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
well said man suku! You guys did it man! *opens champagne*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:34 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Team SCANDAL-Heaven,

WE

DID

IT!

やったぜええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええ!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:34 pm

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hehehe, though i didnt have an account when haruna said that, i was like "OMG SHE MENTIONED SCANDAL HEAVEN!!" X3.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
Amen to that, mate!

I got goosebumps thinking about how everybody went absolutely bananas when HARU uttered the magic words.

Indeed, every single soul has a part to play in SCANDAL Heaven's success, but in my opinion, the greatest credit of 'em all belongs to the ADMIN and MODs who took the time to build this sanctuary. I tip my hat to you gentlemen.

We've officially made our way into the hearts of the 4 fine ladies we so adore! Ooh YEAH! A big cheers to all residents of SCANDAL Heaven!

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YEAH!!!!!!! She did mention SH at America (good job guys!) in SCANDAL's Asia Tour interview over in Singapore though. But now I think SH is really really recognised as what it is today. INTERNATIONAL SCANDAL FAN FORUM.

If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Man... right now i can only admire the work of pretty much every member of SH, I am a new member but I can already feel proud of beeing part of SH, and its all thanks to the hard work of everyone here, supporting the girls all this time.

Also going crazy here (and i wasn'teven there, I can only imagine how you guys felt =D), thinking they recognized us and actually spoke that, it just shows that they really care about their fans and want to please them

Today is a good day to be a SCANDAL fan (well all days are hehe) Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:03 pm

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
haven't really been active this past year or so, but heck, its moments like these that make me feel proud to be an SH member.

credit goes to all the guys who've been painstakingly "promoting" SH to the girls, being at the airport with all the banners, getting those t-shirts done, making fun of poor A-suke etc.

everyone's hard work has paid off!

ps. nice DP there Saku :p

http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:09 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
An old member told me that in October 2009 there were only 50 members !
Scandal-Heaven has grown so much since then and I am proud to be a member.
I want to thank Admin and the Mods for making it such a wonderful place to be !
( and the members of course ! )

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 pm

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah it was a magical moment. SH has really come a long way since 2009. Lets keep this rolling!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 pm

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
congrats boss mc~ and the other admins. uwah, such a big leap forward!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:17 pm

moochikin

International Performer
International Performer
Wow... I got goosebumps just from reading the post
This really makes me feel really proud to be a member of Scandal-Heaven
All this wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for mc~, EugeneAng, and that mods so a really, really big thanks to them for working hard and letting us spread our love for SCANDAL and an equally big thanks to the forum members for spreading that love!

SCANDAL Forever!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That's great news! I'm so glad they remember the US crew and I'm so glad they're recognizing everyone from SH internationally Happy

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I heard her say that very clearly~~!! I was like directly in front of her, but I can't understand the Japanese perfectly too.

mc~, Eugene, admins, Mods, everyone, thank you for all your great effort~~!!

Let us all continue to do what we do best: Love SCANDAL, Love the music and be proud of being in SH.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:25 pm

graffixron

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Awesome!
Congrats everyone.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 am

ScandalLover

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When i heard HARUNA acknowledging ScandalHeaven, i went bonkers! Was screaming out ScandalHeaven sugoii! I really wanna thank the mods and admins and all the other members of SH for making this possible. We're officially recognized now guys and girls, let's make SCANDAL know we're always there for them! Three cheers for SH and SCANDAL! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! HIP HIP HOORAY!! Clap

Just a dude who loves SCANDAL and Tomomi!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:46 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
WOOHOO~!!
When they had a interview in Singapore she mentioned Scandal Heaven in America and Scandal Sushi in Taiwan so the girls really know about it ^_^ they should get a account this forum it'd be awesome!! Gooo~ Scandal Heaven~!! CANTA Thumbs

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 am

Nifster

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://niftynifster.wordpress.com
Congratulations and a big THANK YOU to all those who worked their butts off just for that simple mention by the band. To those going for today's concert as well (I'm sure you're all queueing up already), good luck, enjoy yourselves, hope you can last the whole concert and maybe even get a picture with Eisuke? [=3

To those who aren't from Singapore, and didn't get to catch them these 2 days, don't lose hope. And I remember what Freakypandaz told me yesterday night, "I hope that if SCANDAL performs in other countries, the Scandal-Heaven members there give a positive impression and do their best to get a mention too. Afterall, SH is not just in Singapore. We'll let them know that we're all over the world." (I roughly quoted that xD sorry if it's not accurate).

Just a kid with dreams...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:40 am

dem0nkn1ght

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
EugeneAng wrote:Team SCANDAL-Heaven,

WE

DID

IT!

やったぜええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええええ!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT!!!! :D So proud! Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am

AteOneZero

Caless Student
Caless Student
Woah man, that's totally awesome.

Great job you guys. Having a fan community being publicly acknowledged by the girls themselves. All of you who has contributed to this achievement deserve a good pat on the back.

誰かを好きに成りたい
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:37 pm

zodiacsasori

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am very proud to join this forum, hope that i can join the active members in their activities!!!
CANTA Smile

Back to top Go down