Scandal Asia Tour Baby Action on GT.com
Posted on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 pm

GamerTotoy

Caless Student
Caless Student
After that really cool article some Scandal Heaven guys helped make for my site, I'm thinking we can do another collaborative effort. This time, I'm hoping maybe we can come up with all we've got about Scandal's recent Asia tour, Baby Scandal.

Basically, this thread is for everyone to pitch in with what they have about that epic tour (which I'm hoping to be on DVD soon!). If you got notes or pictures about their visits in all those lucky countries that hosted Scandal, please share them here!

I'll put everything together and post it on my site again, and of course, credit will be given where it's due!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Re: Scandal Asia Tour Baby Action on GT.com
Posted on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've got a video of the autograph session at HMV@313 during the Singapore leg of their tour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's actually already posted here in the forum, just to make things easier for you.
And feel free to use it for your site.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 am

GamerTotoy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, this is the first time I've seen Scandal on video for like 2 months. Can we get some more Baby Action Live Tour stuff in here?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read about the early days of SCANDAL, before they became the MOST POWERFUL GIRLS BAND in Japan!

<a href="http://www.gamertotoy.com/2011/11/08/scandal-indie-days/">Scandal Indie Days</a>
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Razor TV, a web channel in Singapore, did an interview and had some concert footage on their site.
I don't really like sharing this since my huge ugly face appeared in one of the videos...

Part 3 (Shoujo S)

No idea if you can view it outside of Singapore. Please Let me know if you are unable to view the videos.

Edit:
A Singapore online publication's cover of the event

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Flare
It works fine in the UK and you are not ugly !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down