A Day with SCANDAL [Page 1 of 1]

A Day with SCANDAL
Posted on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 pm

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
If you were given the chance to spend 1 whole day with a SCANDAL member. With who would it be? And how would you spend it? Love

Me - With Tomomi!
In the morning, I will take a picture of her sleeping! Picture and before she wakes up i'll cook breakfast for her! and jump at her bed saying 'the breakfast is ready!'
In the afternoon, I would take her to an amusement park and ride roller coaster, horror train, space shuttle and everything! Then soon after that we will eat ice cream and play at the arcade! Balloon
In the evening, We'll have a fine dinner! in a fine restaurant! with fine servings! Cool Walk
After dinner, i'll take her somewhere high and isolated, somewhere discreet yet beautiful place.
I'll set up fireworks for her and we'll watch it light up the pitch black sky together. And as the fireworks slowly fade away.....
I'll look at her beautiful eyes and.....
push her off the cliff! Hohoho. Kidding. I'll just tell her how happy i am. Whistle

v How bout you? Share me yours! Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: A Day with SCANDAL
Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 pm

ILOVERINASUZUKI21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^ I think this should be in member's discussion or Scandal talk section

Rina

I'll just do everything to pleased her and enjoy the day with me. We go to a lots of beautiful places and park and I will talk to her a lot because I know she likes talking with someone. And then I will go with her to a place where there is so many Sakura Trees because ,I like it a lot, and there we have are picnic.
Love

Then in the evening I will take her to a simple but romantic restaurant. In overall I will try my best to make her very very happy and to make that day very memorable to her and to me.

Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:25 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Moved to Talk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 pm

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ahh.. what SCANDAL fan has never imagined such a thing.

If I could, I would join them for a jam. That would be AWESOME!. I'll teach them some of the songs I know and they could teach me some of their favourites. And maybe get RINA to show me some of her drum fills. And have a duel against Haru/Mami. I'd duel Timo too but my bass playing sucks.. Tongue

Then we'd hang out over some beers and talk about music and other stuff that comes up. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

What a wonderful thought !
I would take them for a meal which might be expensive as they seem to eat a
lot and then I would like to jam with them too.
But I am rubbish at playing drums.

I would make sure I tell them how much I admire them and their music.
A few minutes alone with Tomomi would be nice just to tell her how special she
is and where does she get all her energy from ?

Then my wife would probably beat me !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Valkata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
AAAA Wow, I would give everything just to spend some time with them. Especially with Tomomi. I don't know but everytime I watch interviews with them, it looks like that Tomomi can't stop smiling. She is trying, but she can't. She is such a positive person. With that smile she can make everyone forget their troubles.
But now on the topic. If I could have just a day to spend with them, I would make it so that we will become friends, and spend more than one day together. First in the morning, I will make breakfast for all four of them, and I will enjoy the moments when they eat and especially when they say ITTADAKIMASU Smile Than after the meal we would go for a walk, go to see some movie and I would ask them if it's possible for me to watch them rehearse, and even sing with them. I am pretty sure that it would be very funny, not to mention me dancing LOL they will laugh so hard. And for dinner I'll take them all out in some restaurant, or better yet, I will buy some Japanese food, and I will make some traditional food from my country, and ofcourse they will help me in the kitchen, since i hear that they all like to cook. And at the culmination of the night I will give each one a Rose and a gift. GOD it will be SO AMAZING.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Their pretty normal so we could go to the beach or the movies and watch a movie... I wouldn't wanna do the fan thing and make play for me thats just err... we probably just have a bawl talking about random stuff... might take em to a thai restaurant got a ton of them down my place... Smile

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Me, with RINA.

We would go shopping, go to an arcade and win some tickets to get a big teddy for her as a remembrance.
I would also buy her a new pair of sticks with her name decorated by me Wink

If there was a chance, I would use a photo of us as a display picture in Facebook Wink

"Do not lose your composure...
Do not break your stance...
Stretch out your awareness...
And do not let your guard down for even a second."
+Ulquiorra Schiffer+
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 am

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
Looks like everyone ones a day with the girls. HORA!

Back to top Go down