haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

ichiruki! wrote:Lol reviving an old topic XD...

@Spacecadet. Since I have crappy internet and can't download the subbed BS documentary, what did Rina actually say when she was crticising Haruna's MC? Was it really that confronting? And for Haruna's part, what did she actually talk about in that specific MC where Rina was picking at? I'm really curious about this and well curiosity's about to kill the cat...

here's what RINA said about HARU~ (words are exactly as is in the Subbed docu)

Our starting point in live houses brings up something important.
That's what I think.
There are people who waited for this live house tour.
RINA doesn't agree with HARUNA's MC during the live.
I think HARUNA has other easier ways to say our signature phrase.
For example, something like, "Let's make tonight the best night ever!"
If it's hard to say it in a new way, it's okay to just use the old style.
Just use the old style.
And when you hand over the mic to MAMI with that kind of spirit,
it just doesn't sit well with me.
I think we should rethink the MC once more.

(when she(RINA) was asked about it)

I didn't want to hurt or attack her,
but I got a little too caught up.
"I don't want to do this," "This isn't cool,"
"I think it's better if we don't do this," "It'd be better if only this person did this," etc.
You can't go forward if you don't say it,
that's what I think.

(HARU's reply about the MC)

I'm actually terrible during the MCs.
I don't want to be preoccupied with it,
so if it's okay not to talk, then I honestly really do not want to talk.
It's not like I don't want to say anything,
but...
how can I say it?
It's more like the me that I want to show won't be in an MC.

The members are really a mixture of different personalities. RINA being the outspoken one, TOMO being the happy-go-lucky one, and at times, really playful, MAMI being the quiet one during their interviews but she actually talks a lot off cam (and when she's drunk.lol), and finally HARU, is what the guys above have said, the moderator.
In the documentary, we can see that she's TOTALLY different from SCANDAL's HARUNA, but it has proven that each members shares a strong bond with their ONEE-CHAN.

HARU wrote:I totally can take it, when it comes to other people's opinions.
I'd never say anything like "Eh? Why?" or "But that's just not right."
For example,there are a lot of times when you did something you thought was good
but got scolded later for doing it, right?
So when I hear people say "You got it wrong that time" or "Why did you say it like that?" even when I could simply say what's on my mind to them, I'd take a step back.

And once I began to understand that those are opinions
I could easily say "Yeah, you're right" and accept them.
Everyone says and does what they say and do because they want the best.
Sure, I'm not against it if someone wants to take responsibility for it.
But to say let's do our best by taking the middle road, that's not our way of doing things. We can never do our best like that, in my opinion.

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What's with this long post~!? *A*

Last edited by d3nise on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@raynsity. Lol yeah I know but my internet capabilities aren't enough to download the whole documentary... Especially when each of the files are around 800mbs... =_= I have actually watched the documentary when 2xcherry posted it on youtube but the subs were a little vague and hardly made sense for the whole subject of this MC thing.

@denise. Thanks so much! I see now... Haruna being the leader has had to step up and take responsibility which includes the MC in their lives.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

scandfan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ichiruki! wrote:@raynsity. Lol yeah I know but my internet capabilities aren't enough to download the whole documentary... Especially when each of the files are around 800mbs...

Just download the 396MB (i.e. 200+196) version uploaded by rinaja

link to subs:

works fine for me Happy

Back to top Go down

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
scandfan wrote:
ichiruki! wrote:@raynsity. Lol yeah I know but my internet capabilities aren't enough to download the whole documentary... Especially when each of the files are around 800mbs...

link to subs:

works fine for me

@ ichiruki: Yeah this is what I meant earlier

Back to top Go down

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
ichiruki! wrote:@Spacecadet. Since I have crappy internet and can't download the subbed BS documentary, what did Rina actually say when she was crticising Haruna's MC? Was it really that confronting? And for Haruna's part, what did she actually talk about in that specific MC where Rina was picking at? I'm really curious about this and well curiosity's about to kill the cat...

The translation posted by d3nise is exactly what's on the video but you really should watch it, because Rina definitely sounds mad. And Haruna just sits there looking down without even answering (but not ignoring her, it's obvious she's listening - and this is in front of everyone, including their manager and other band members). And it seems like such a stupid thing Rina's angry about too. I don't even know what she's talking about - what is their "signature phrase"?

And same with Haruna's interview about it - if you just read it, she sounds really confident. But when she actually says it, she's very quiet and halting and also looks down a lot. It seemed to me like the whole thing really bothered her, and she's trying to put the best face on it. There's a lot of non-verbal communication that you only see if you watch it.

Rina talks several times in their band meetings about there being a lot of new fans at each show, so they should do things a certain way for them. She seems to really care about doing what she thinks the fans would want to see or hear (which would explain the stuff she's done at their two big arena shows), whereas I feel like Haruna just wants to do what Haruna wants to do and if the fans come along for the ride, great. I actually don't think that's bad - someone who has really good musical instincts is going to do things that the fans want to see anyway, whereas if you're trying too hard to please the fans intentionally, it can feel a little self-conscious.

Back to top Go down

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
raynsity wrote:
scandfan wrote:

link to subs:

works fine for me

@ ichiruki: Yeah this is what I meant earlier

A little off topic... Thanks guys Happy

@mods. I apologise for the fact that the thread's gone a little wonky and off topic... =_=

@topic. Yep... On my way to download it now... Well Rina is an obvious perfectionist and apparently hates to lose and it shows through what she says I guess. I'm not even sure what their signature phrase is... o.O I'm sure their body language and non verbal communication in this case will shine more than what they actually say... Well that's where their thoughts differ, Haruna's keen to be individualistic and carry out her own thing no matter what the fans think of her whereas Rina is trying to please the fans; they have different methods. Although there's this difference, they are still close and share that sisterly bond we all know of.

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
spacecadet wrote:
ichiruki! wrote:@Spacecadet. Since I have crappy internet and can't download the subbed BS documentary, what did Rina actually say when she was crticising Haruna's MC? Was it really that confronting? And for Haruna's part, what did she actually talk about in that specific MC where Rina was picking at? I'm really curious about this and well curiosity's about to kill the cat...

The translation posted by d3nise is exactly what's on the video but you really should watch it, because Rina definitely sounds mad. And Haruna just sits there looking down without even answering (but not ignoring her, it's obvious she's listening - and this is in front of everyone, including their manager and other band members). And it seems like such a stupid thing Rina's angry about too. I don't even know what she's talking about - what is their "signature phrase"?

And same with Haruna's interview about it - if you just read it, she sounds really confident. But when she actually says it, she's very quiet and halting and also looks down a lot. It seemed to me like the whole thing really bothered her, and she's trying to put the best face on it. There's a lot of non-verbal communication that you only see if you watch it.

Rina talks several times in their band meetings about there being a lot of new fans at each show, so they should do things a certain way for them. She seems to really care about doing what she thinks the fans would want to see or hear (which would explain the stuff she's done at their two big arena shows), whereas I feel like Haruna just wants to do what Haruna wants to do and if the fans come along for the ride, great. I actually don't think that's bad - someone who has really good musical instincts is going to do things that the fans want to see anyway, whereas if you're trying too hard to please the fans intentionally, it can feel a little self-conscious.

I'm positive their "signature phrase" is the
"SAIKO NO YORU DESU YO NEEEEEEEEEE!" <---

the aggressive one that gets the tension/energy of the band and the audience high.

The problem was because HARU kinda did it in a cute way(?, for me it's cute,lol) , and passed the mic to MAMI. RINA's not really cool with that.

IMO, it's hard for a drummer to cool down, after playing something fast or loud, it's a little hard to switch to songs with different tempo. (ugh, i'm not good with explanations OTL)

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
^That's what I was going to post, but you beat me to it. Yep, that's definitely the phrase. I've heard Haru saying that usually during the first MC.

Rina's definitely a perfectionist, and Haru's new approach (passing it
to Mami, as in the video) in telling this phrase seemed off for her.
Well, as a fan, I don't really care much on the MC part (Haha, mainly
because I only understand a bit) but I guess they are very concerned
with it, since it is definitely a part of presenting themselves to the
audience.

I can definitely feel what Haru feels in this
documentary (Also, my respect for her rose a million-fold). I get
scolded a lot for doing things my own way because I think that's the
right thing to do. But I can accept them even if they hurt a bit (well,
mostly on my pride. Curse you PRIDE chicken!) . It's one of the ways to learn things.

Anyway,
despite their different approaches and personalities, they are still a
very tight band. And speaking out your opinions is also part of any
relationship.

Back to top Go down

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
d3nise wrote:I'm positive their "signature phrase" is the
"SAIKO NO YORU DESU YO NEEEEEEEEEE!" <---

the aggressive one that gets the tension/energy of the band and the audience high.

The problem was because HARU kinda did it in a cute way(?, for me it's cute,lol) , and passed the mic to MAMI. RINA's not really cool with that.

IMO, it's hard for a drummer to cool down, after playing something fast or loud, it's a little hard to switch to songs with different tempo. (ugh, i'm not good with explanations OTL)

Thanks for clearing that up - I can honestly say I never noticed that was a "signature phrase" of theirs before and I don't think I'd have noticed if they did it a little differently at one show. I just re-watched that documentary and some parts were a little less dramatic than I remembered, but I think it was actually the last part, when they had some missing equipment, that really made me worried about Haruna the first time I watched it. That's the part where she's talking about "profit making" (which I'm interpreting to mean doing things for money). I don't want to turn this into another thread just about that doc but there seemed to be a context to that scene that wasn't shown - something or someone that she was reacting to specifically, not just some missing equipment. But she sounds like she's about to crack. And she outright says that she's over doing things for money at this stage of her career. (But I wonder what those things are.)

It seems like she's conflicted in general because she loves the band and admits that she basically can't do anything else, but on the other hand there are things she's asked to do in the band that she really hates. And she used to be able to compartmentalize, but she's basically saying "no more". That was something new that I learned about her when I saw that doc. It doesn't seem like the other members really have that same conflict, and maybe that's what makes it seem like there's some distance between them. But it's obvious that the four of them all like each other and get along individually as people. I just hope the management doesn't push her away with their requests of her. Nervous

Back to top Go down

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I haven't watched the documentary,so i'm not going to throw my undocumentaried 2 cents into the fray here. (Is there even such a word,undocumentaried? =Dp )

From what i've seen of HARUNA through quite a number of live performances,interviews,videos of live performances,behind the scenes blablabla,she's maybe having two personalities.One for SCANDAL,one for herself.I know this has been said many times but this is what stands her out from the other members,hence some people misunderstanding that leadership for emotional distance from the other members.

HARUNA is the leader,the captain,the centurion,the general.She has to take the lead at almost everything SCANDAL does,be it in interviews,getting the band together,getting the band to stick together,even stuff like getting the crowd fired up during live shows,stuff like that.TOMOMI cries during a rehearsal because she's nervous.Cue HARUNA the big sister to step in and comfort her.MAMI's amp failed for a moment during a show.HARUNA jokes it off with the audience.

Stuff like that,i think,is what sets her apart as the leader.She herself has already said that she's actually a really quiet,shy person in real life,she's only doing all this stuff because she's SCANDAL's leader.

So,i don't think there's a gap between her and the other members.In fact,i think they all look up to her and respect her for who she is and what she's done.

A little tidbit: The shoes RINA was wearing during her solo dance/song/jumpingaroundthestageinacakedress thingy,HARUNA was wearing those shoes during a rehearsal as well.

And a tweet from RINA:

可愛い噂やな。笑 RT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] RINAとHARUNAって仲悪いって噂きいたんだけど本当なの?!!

Trans:

Qns: I've heard a rumour saying that RINA is on bad terms with HARUNA,is that true?!?
RINA: That's a cute rumour.Lol.

I do quite think that's evidence enough,even more so since there's a scene you guys mentioned from the documentary about RINA going bankai at HARUNA.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is a good topic. It creates discussion. That is good.

Master Yuuj is right regarding Haru and the fact that we should not be fooled by the apparent aloofness between her and the other girls. When you are leader, you need to maintain some kind of separation when you are doing your job at least during working hours and official activities. If the girls are professional, they would understand this and from what I've seen so far, they do.

Off screen and during off duty hours, things are probably a little different. From their various tweets, blog posts etc we do see that they sometimes hang out drinking (like any good rock band Tongue) and go to each others' homes to chill and talk and joke around. They also maintain a good amount of alone time doing their own thing too. This is very, very important. Nothing creates resentment faster than being around the same people all the time.

So, I do not believe there is any significant gap between Haru and the girls. It's all normal in the course of work.

For those who have not watched the documentary, I recommend that you do. Like Mr. SpaceCadet says, it isn't your usual frivolous PR stuff, it's a proper, "serious" documentary providing a rare insight into the band's life and dynamics. It also addressed a very important issue for me (the loss of Haru's voice and their reactions to it.) I was surprised myself at how candid some of the scenes were especially the meetings and that scene backstage during their Okinawa show.

Like Mr. SpaceCadet, I too gained a new affinity for Haru-senpai. She is the leader and my impression is that sometimes that wears on her. It can't be easy for her especially considering her private personality and character. I respect her for that, she's still so young and already she has to shoulder such great responsibilties. Having those responsibilities means sacrificing her own wishes and doing things for the greater good, for the whole team, not just the four of them.

As can be expected, sometimes she gets frustrated and this is clearly expressed in the documentary. The other girls probably sometimes feel the same as well, even though we don't see much of it this time around. I'm sure they talk about this amongst themselves.

As for Rina, she's always said she was a straight talker and that's exactly how she presented herself. That scene where she expressed disagreement with Haru was classic Rina. This is probably not the first time she said things like this.She's like that and in my opinion, her tone wasn't harsh at all. This sort of thing is normal for a meeting anyway, and it's better for them to be frank about things rather than not saying anything and pretending everything is fine.

Like what it says in the documentary, SCANDAL don't compromise and do things half-arsed. It's not their style :D

This post is long enough for now Tongue Suffice to say, the documentary is a must-watch for any SCANDAL fan especially now that there are subs for it. It certainly helped me what with my awful Japanese listening comprehension and limited vocabulary Tongue

Back to top Go down

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I feel bad for Haru after reading all the above posts about the documentary. If just because of the MCs she was criticized like that, I can't imagine how much she suffered over her lost of voice. I remembered watching somewhere that people were impatient over it and I wonder if those people include Scandal members too. She being the leader and main vocalist must've felt like she has to deliver but yet helpless over the situation.

But despite everything that happened, I think all these years have built her personality to be stronger and their friendship is getting stronger too. In Osaka Jo-Hall she was the only one who were not crying yet she showed care for the other members who cried. Despite her limitations, she is really a great leader which I believe all the other members too can see that.

Back to top Go down

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
baymon wrote:I can't imagine how much she suffered over her lost of voice. I remembered watching somewhere that people were impatient over it and I wonder if those people include Scandal members too.

Yep. They say in the documentary that they discussed going on as a threesome. I understand they have to make some decisions, but come on! I'd be so mad if I were her and I heard anything like that. Luckily in the end they decided against that, but I can't even believe they considered it at all. I feel like Scandal is a band that really would have to cease operations if any one of them were unable to continue, but especially Haruna. Mami said that ultimately, Haruna is the face of the band. Rina said it really would be pointless if they couldn't deliver their lyrics. How long did it take for them to realize these things??

I really would have preferred hearing that they supported her and refused to go on without her, just as I would like to hear that same thing from her about any of the other members (and I have a feeling that is what she'd say). It's not a very good morale-builder to hear that your band is talking about continuing on without you. And how much of a joke would it be to go to a Scandal concert with no Haruna?

This isn't to say the girls aren't friends, but I was just like "what??" when I heard that.

Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
To be fair we don't know exactly how that discussion went but I'd like to think that when they were talking about the idea of being a trio, the whole team was there. Haru, Eisuke and other staff included. I can't imagine it being any other way. It would be unthinkable otherwise, especially considering that Haru is the band's leader.

To exclude her from such a major discussion would be an affront of the highest order. I doubt things were happening behind her back.

Back to top Go down

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
macdyne73 wrote:To exclude her from such a major discussion would be an affront of the highest order. I doubt things were happening behind her back.

I'm sure you're right about that, but just that it would even be considered is still something I would find offensive if it was my band. It's like any job, and having a meeting where people are talking about whether or not you should be fired or suspended. It's not whether or not they do it in front of you that's the problem. They thought it was an idea that had enough merit to talk about.

I don't know who brought it up; it probably was not any of the girls. But their reaction to it didn't seem to be "don't be ridiculous!" which is what I would expect and hope for. They seemed to think about it before rejecting it. That just seems very cold and calculating for a band to do about such an important member, especially because in the end, she did get her voice back. They couldn't just say "hey, let's just wait a bit before we even talk about this"?

It would be different if she left on her own; then I wouldn't necessarily expect the other three to break up or stop because of her actions. But she said there was no choice in her mind about leaving, so that wasn't the issue. It doesn't sound like she suggested pulling out.

It's just one of those weird things in a band. I was really surprised to hear them be so candid about it to the public, though. I doubt any of their fans in Japan would want to see Scandal without Haruna.

Back to top Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I'm a fresh Scandal fan but have watched a lot of videos in the last days and i don't think there is a gap at all, it's just her personnality. Also she is the oldest and leader, she needs to be more serious too.

The documentary mentionned seems really interesting i hope i can watch it soon to know more about them.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:
baymon wrote:I can't imagine how much she suffered over her lost of voice. I remembered watching somewhere that people were impatient over it and I wonder if those people include Scandal members too.

Yep. They say in the documentary that they discussed going on as a threesome. I understand they have to make some decisions, but come on! I'd be so mad if I were her and I heard anything like that. Luckily in the end they decided against that, but I can't even believe they considered it at all. I feel like Scandal is a band that really would have to cease operations if any one of them were unable to continue, but especially Haruna. Mami said that ultimately, Haruna is the face of the band. Rina said it really would be pointless if they couldn't deliver their lyrics. How long did it take for them to realize these things??

I really would have preferred hearing that they supported her and refused to go on without her, just as I would like to hear that same thing from her about any of the other members (and I have a feeling that is what she'd say). It's not a very good morale-builder to hear that your band is talking about continuing on without you. And how much of a joke would it be to go to a Scandal concert with no Haruna?

This isn't to say the girls aren't friends, but I was just like "what??" when I heard that.

Yeah, especially when Haru was the one encouraging Rina in the beginning that Scandal wouldn't go on without her as the drummer. It would be nice if the other members could do the same to her when she was the one in trouble.

I could only reason that the situation is different now that they are under major label. I'm sure there's a lot of pressure from the company to perform that they may not be able to easily stop. That's the disadvantage of being in the big record label.

Anyway, we don't know the whole story, so maybe it's over-analyzing. I just hope the other members take a good care of Haruna too...

Back to top Go down

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://Youtube.com/kakotov
the label must surely put a lot of pressure on the girls, sure there are things that are not pleasing HARU and feel
She is the leader and most, surely should feel more responsible than the other

personally, I do not like the tone "idol" that may be taking, although I see them as a rock band, I hope you can keep the band HARU on the right track.

surely his next album will tell us a lot about the future of Scandal

Without Haruna Scandal! would not Scandal

(excuse the wording but it's hard to express deeper into English)

Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Actually, if we watch the documentary closely the other members DID end up deciding to encourage her, to continue as a quartet and to stand by her during that time.

There is no situation in the documentary where the other girls did not support her.

As for how the being-a-trio discussion came up, we don't have enough info to know from where that idea came from. I do feel however that it was only natural that it came up, they were trying to find ways to continue after all. This was one of the alternatives. The other one was to stop for a few months, as Rina mentioned. (And in my opinion, the most sensible choice, even if it meant cancelling the Asia tour they were going to have later that year.)

I don't think any disrespect was intended at all.

Back to top Go down

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
macdyne73 wrote:Actually, if we watch the documentary closely the other members DID end up deciding to encourage her, to continue as a quartet and to stand by her during that time.

There is no situation in the documentary where the other girls did not support her.

Mami said they discussed going on as a threesome during one of their tours, and told Haruna to do her best so they could get through the tour. They didn't decide not to continue as a threesome to support Haruna, but because they wanted to make it through the tour and realized it wouldn't be possible without her. That's different.

Then *after* the tour, rather than taking a break for a few months, they talked again about going on and playing shows as a threesome (according to Rina). The two options were take a break, or go on as a threesome. That shouldn't even be a choice. It's like saying your two options if you want something are to save up your money for a while to buy it, or go out now and steal it. The second option really isn't one, so it shouldn't even be in your mind. It shouldn't even be a discussion.

Sometimes life presents a situation with a false choice. Learning to quickly recognize when there really is no choice is part of growing up and maturing. (And maybe that's why Haruna, who is a little older, said she had no choice but to fix her voice.) There are more important things in life than making money all the time.

Back to top Go down

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lol~ it's just Haru being the eldest.
i noticed when i'm watching Wonderful Tonight. the time when they are roaming at the Stage waving to their fans... there was a moment when the Dobondobondo and Rina are jumping going back to the center of the stage, but instead Haru joined them, she just smiles and walk with the three. (i hope you also noticed it xD)

Back to top Go down

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I think none. If you have watched the TB Special Content, something like that, the video that shows the "off-camera" scenes of Scandal and/or the backstages scenes during their TB tour, you'll see that Haru is also silly and playful behind the stage.

After Haru had vocal problems, I noticed that her attitude also changed (it's just me).

Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spacecadet wrote:
Mami said they discussed going on as a threesome during one of their tours, and told Haruna to do her best so they could get through the tour. They didn't decide not to continue as a threesome to support Haruna, but because they wanted to make it through the tour and realized it wouldn't be possible without her. That's different.

True, that is different. I do however, think that while they were discussing this they did take Haruna's wellbeing and welfare into account. If they didn't, that would imply that they are ONLY thinking about business and if that is true, then something is very, very wrong with the band. To me, the support is implied by what the two of them (Mami with saying that Haru is the face of the band & Rina feeling pity for her having to perform in her condition) were saying in the doc.

I agree that it is inconceivable for them to either be a trio (might as well rename the band and run it as a side project) or to temporarily stop (contractual obligations and/or potential loss of income. And reputation).

IMHO in a situation as serious as this all options must be considered and discussed, even the false ones, even the outlandish ones. At least then those options can be written off properly. Whatever happened, everything worked out well in the end so that's something we can be really happy about.

This was a really hard time for the band and for a lot of us here too I'm sure. I remember I was worried sick for Haru especially and the other girls as well. The success of the Budokan show and Haru getting her voice back was a huge relief for me.

Back to top Go down

xShellwin

Caless Student
Caless Student
i think haru is singing that's why she can't go in front of rina like tomomi and mami doing

Back to top Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Just watched the documentary and wanted to say it was less dramatic then i expected.

The whole "Rina criticizes Haru" and "We should go as threesome" is simple natural and part of their work. There was no real anger or motivation to drop Haru at all.

At some point Rina simply says she was not happy what Haru did and this is probably something that happens (or happened) a lot since the band came together. I'm sure behind the scenes Haru also did something like that one day, Mami and Tomo too. But here it was on the video ^^ They have those meetings/reactions and you cannot always say positive things, to get forward you need to speak your mind and explain what you want, if you are happy or unhappy, etc. It's a natural process if you want to feel happy and go forward as a band i think.

About dropping Haru and keep going as threesome, it's the same thing, it's business. Just imagine you are in their shoes, you have to perform on shows, you have a contract, a tight schedule, new songs to record, etc and then suddenly the leader can't sing anymore...

Obviously the staff and the girls get worried and they started to talk about all the problems/solutions in meetings. It's just normal to do so, it has nothing to do with loving/hating Haru.

Also they speak about that but we have no idea how long they talked about something like this or if it was really something they wanted to do seriously and then decided not to. They talked about that and other things and in the end they realized of course they cannot drop her but they had to talk about the solutions and brainstorming everything.

I guess they were also worried about themselves... it's a hard work and if something goes wrong they could be in trouble for the future, they probably thought something like "if Haru can't sing anymore what would happen of the band and me? Will the band stop ? Will i need to seek another band ??". Suddenly you dream job gets more complicated and you worry about the future...

It's normal when you encounter a huge problem but in the end nothing happened and they were all supportive of Haru. They like each other a lot they are not just in for the business, they are close friends and there is an alchemy, but obviously they also have to think about business and about their own.

Sorry long post just wanted to share this. Other members already made some great post here anyway Happy

Anyways... Haru Scandal

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down