Shiriru

Caless Student
Caless Student
I saw an old topic " How did SCANDAL affect/change your life?" by haruhiyuu, and I wanted to start something similar, except now more personally directed to Scandal, as if you are giving a speech directly to them.

Anyway, I would like to see what other fans would like to say to our favorite band Smile
Mine would go like this:

Dear Scandal,

I first discovered you guys when I heard the opening theme song to the game Star Ocean: The Second Evolution, where you guys played "Start." I immediately took a liking, and looked up the song online. When I found it, I couldn't stop listening to it. I could barely understand the lyrics, but the passion and melody were more than enough to warm my heart. After that, I just had to satisfy my curiosity - just who is this band? I constantly researched songs and promotional videos (PV's) - starting out with tunes like Shunkan Sentimental and Cute, then branching out out to even more songs. I loved every song I ran across, and with each additional discovery, I developed a stronger feeling of interest and admiration for the band. I couldn't help myself, I just kept getting hooked, looking at forums (this was the first forum I ran into Nice One ), searching for more songs and videos, and even watching their interviews and documentaries (which I barely understood, I just enjoyed seeing all four of you and your bubbly personalities). Now here I am, proud to be a fan and surely declaring that Scandal is my favorite band.

I would just like to thank you guys, and congratulate you for a job well done. From the very first gigs that you guys played that made its way to the internet, to the spectacular live performances you give now, I am just amazed at how much you guys have grown. I would like to give my deepest appreciation to the four of you - you have no idea how much you and your music have inspired me. It is because of you that I am now studying Japanese, and whenever I feel bummed or stressed, your music lightens up my mood. As a musician as well, I have developed a drive to sharpen my skills as much as I see you guys doing so everyday. More so, I have gained a much deeper love for the Japanese culture (I have always loved your culture, but even more now because of you guys Onion Smile ). Even my friends can see how much I love Scandal, from my wallpaper, to my purchases, even without me telling them. So really, from the bottom of heart, thank you, and I love you guys Onion Love .

It would be my wish that this message would actually get to Scandal. Please Onion Their music has really brightened up my life, despite the stress and the downs that a hectic university schedule demands. It would be a dream come true to even just spend an hour talking with them. However, given the circumstances, I am just as privileged to share it with you guys, and I would love to see how you feel about Scandal too. Peace Onion

私わスキャンダルが大好き!!! (I love Scandal!!!)

Back to top Go down

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
My version:

Hi Scandal
You... Me... Same
Both... We are.. No Good English...
I No Good Japan speak
You No Good Indonesian speak

Music... universal...

You play good music
I like your music
You... 4... beautiful girls
You... 4... talented

Your songs are great
I love your musics
I love your songs
I love you
I love SCANDAL

Thank You
Terima Kasih
Arigato

Fan Forever

Peace Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Dear Scandal

After a long time since I last see you @ Zepp Tokyo, I did miss you for those past years.
I'm sorry I skipped watching your concert @ Nippon Budokan and your past tours
If you ever had a live again I promise I will watch it as long as I can(and my budget too)
your the nicest girls i've ever seen in my whole life,just take care and have fun w/ your career hope you can visit the Philippines because my friend there wants to see you girls

Respectfully yours,
Haruka Suzuoka

Back to top Go down