Re: Do you think SCANDAL is getting thinner?
Posted on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:45 am

harunaonoofsukyandaru71

Caless Student
Caless Student
bleachnlife wrote:
harunaonoofsukyandaru71 wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:They love their food! Just look at their blog posts... Haruna is going to the gym... just look at those arm muscles when she flexes *admires*

They're fine... we pester over them like their our children... STOP doing that! Give em some space their adults for god's sake!
they are public figures so they are bound to be noticed, and we only talk about their weight loss just out of concern .
What is your level of "concern" here?
if there is no sugar coating then it means I worry about their health. I sometimes assume that they don't eat enough to lose weight to look good for fans. if i can only speak directly to Haru then i would always remind her to eat more. Skinny is not always healthy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Happy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
harunaonoofsukyandaru71 wrote:if there is no sugar coating then it means I worry about their health. I sometimes assume that they don't eat enough to lose weight to look good for fans. if i can only speak directly to Haru then i would always remind her to eat more. Skinny is not always healthy.
An she would probably get mad about it, I mean, we're not her, only her knows hows her health, she could be having a healthy diet and excercise regimen and image poeople telling her all the time how skinny she is would tire her fast. People are different, Skinny is not always unhealthy.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:18 pm

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Ancelot wrote: Skinny is not always unhealthy.
Well, I'm not really sure why some people are dancing around the fact that we care how they look too. There's never been any big secret about the fact that their looks help sell the band; otherwise they wouldn't even bother doing photo books, magazine modeling, or even music videos, and they wouldn't make a big deal about their outfits. A large part of their appeal is visual, and that's on purpose. Their fans shouldn't be ashamed to admit that, because they aren't. They even talk about it in interviews and joke about it on stage.

I *was* concerned about Haruna's health when it seemed like she was dropping more weight with every public appearance, but it's not like looks don't also matter to them or their fans (or me). I'm not afraid to admit that. I would always listen to their music regardless, but I buy their photo books and stuff like Video Action because they look good in pictures and video. And I'm sure I'm not the only fan they have that feels that way, so it does matter to their bottom line. This isn't the 1960's anymore when all anyone cared about a band was how they sound.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 am

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
harunaonoofsukyandaru71 wrote:if there is no sugar coating then it means I worry about their health. I sometimes assume that they don't eat enough to lose weight to look good for fans. if i can only speak directly to Haru then i would always remind her to eat more. Skinny is not always healthy.
But have you thought about how that would make her feel though? There's a big difference between being concerned and pestering someone. It's fine to be concerned for someone, but to constantly remind them wouldn't really help anyone. If anything, it would probably only make Haru feel worse. To be quite frank, if Haru is struggling with an eating problem then it's most likely because she already feels bad about herself. Constantly bringing up her weight and pointing out what people don't like about it would do nothing but further hurt her.

I understand being concerned about her and the others, I feel the same way at times. But there needs to be a balance for that concern.

More directed to the topic in general... If Haru or any of the other girls had an eating problem, I would certainly hope that the girls and/or their management would step in and do something about it. I don't think they'd let it continue unchecked. Seeing how close the girls are and how close they seem with their staff, I'm sure they'd notice if one of them was trying to starve themselves and I'm sure they'd do everything they could to put a stop to it. Maybe visual appeal is a big part of being in a band, but I don't really think any of the girls would go to such drastic and dangerous measures just for that.

I feel like a lot of us aren't giving the girls enough credit, particularly Haruna. There was a time when it was obvious that Haruna wasn't caring for herself, what with the drastic weight loss and her losing her voice. There is part of me that worries that Haru did stop eating at one point. But from what I've seen of her lately, I think she's learned her lesson and has started taking better care of herself. She's put on more weight and she actually looks healthy now, I don't think there's cause for concern for now. If she starts dropping weight again then there might be cause for concern by right now, she looks like she's a pretty health weight again. Overall, I think Haru has learned how to take better care of herself and she is taking better care of herself.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
most girls gain or lost weight easily.

But i think they're getting thinner or skinny because they're working hard for this year tour.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
I noticed that too.. but i think it's because they are making a lot of lives and in the result they are giving a lot of energy..

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:32 am

Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
yes they're really losing weight specially Rina

Best night ever  Gehh
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:44 pm

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haru is always posting FOOD on her blog? And it seems like she loves to eat like Timo? But how come they are thin??  Hmmm 
It must be because Haru is going to the gym?

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:58 am

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami seems to want to eat a lot of things though.. i guess they're just busy so they burn more calories  UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
katheriine wrote:Haru is always posting FOOD on her blog? And it seems like she loves to eat like Timo? But how come they are thin??  Hmmm 

Japan = small portions, low sugar & fat food
+
Metabolism of young Asian people
+
Busy work
=
Thin girls

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 am

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:
katheriine wrote:Haru is always posting FOOD on her blog? And it seems like she loves to eat like Timo? But how come they are thin??  Hmmm 

+
+
Busy work
=
Thin girls

I see......It does make sense now

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:40 pm

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kaitanuva wrote:

+
+
Busy work
=
Thin girls

Ah I guess you're right. . . Their schedule is really tough nowadays. I've read that they've done 70+ lives this year. . No wonder they've lost weight..

Back to top Go down